+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP

deronkeojo30

Dec 11, 2021
What are the criteria for PNP nomination through express entry. I have been in the pool for the past 8 months with a score of 420. I am Veterinary Doctor and I have a sister who is a Canadian Citizen in Alberta. Is it that Health professionals are not been selected for PNP anymore unless they have job offer or start their licensure. This is very annoying and frustrated.

Tobi87

Sep 6, 2021
What are the criteria for PNP nomination through express entry. I have been in the pool for the past 8 months with a score of 420. I am Veterinary Doctor and I have a sister who is a Canadian Citizen in Alberta. Is it that Health professionals are not been selected for PNP anymore unless they have job offer or start their licensure. This is very annoying and frustrated.
Omo 8months while I was thinking Nomination would be easier with such Professional degrees

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
What PNPs are you even eligible for as your NOC is a licensed position and no job offer with LMIA? Each province has different criteria. Alberta would be the only option for you if Alberta selects that NOC and your score for one of its draws. Having a sister in Alberta doesn’t guarantee a nomination.

Last edited:

KinjalPandya

Aug 10, 2017
Hello, I applied for RNIP in Dec 2021 with the help of an agent. I paid 2400 CAD application fees to the agent. Then I withdrew my application in around July 2021 for some reasons so I never for NOI. So, I asked my agent to apply for refund for RNIP application. That agent raised a web form and said that you will have to wait for 18 months. As of December 2021, there is no update on my RNIP refund. Is that true that we have to pay RNIP fees in the beginning itself? Could you please suggest on this.
Show less