+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP Program (Computer Science)!!

GeorgeJoseph

Jul 22, 2009
All - Is there any province where we can apply under the Computer Science (developer/ manager) option under PNP (Provincial Nominal Program) option? Please help. Thanks in advance for your help/ information.

tnx, Geo

A

Akzhol

If you have job offer, it is easier to get temp. permit through: cic.gc.ca/english/work/special-tech.asp
Then apply CEC.

GeorgeJoseph

Jul 22, 2009
Thanx Friends. Thanx for ur quick response. So, i understand from your message that without a job offer we cannot think of a PNP application. Hence, this is similar to the AEO coming under the general category. Please respond, if my understanding is incorrect.

Thanking you once again.

bye, Goe

Louise-01

May 26, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
To go by PNP you need a joboffer, it doesnt matter if it's an AEO or LMO.
Your future employer has to send in the application to HRSDC/SC and there are different processingtimes for AEO or LMO.
AEO takes longer ( 18-20 weeks, but my guess it takes longer) and a LMO is quicker.
You have to get nominated for a PNP by the Province you want to work in, so maybe it's better for you just to take some time where you want to live....

Good luck,

regards,
Louise!

rajas

Jul 24, 2010
Hi all,
I have IT experience outside canada. I will moving to canada for studies by September. Is it possible for me to get a job during my student visa period and based on that job will it be possible to apply under PNP?

Please clarify.