+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - June - Aug 2020 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and progress of Application

Manav1983in

May 26, 2021
Guys I just received the PR confirmation!!!!

I just want to point out the fact that the day of the pr confirmation is the day after the deadline for the gcsm note I requested.
So I'm pretty sure it can't be a coincidence, I think the request forced someone to check the application.

Good luck to everyone!
Congratulations buddy.

Jason23

Nov 26, 2020
strange brother.today you get this news and i also get the news regarding gcms notes.they sent me email that
\
This is further to your request under the Access To Information Act*, which was received on July 13, 2021, for the following records:

The electronic notes of the immigration or citizenship officer(s) for the permanent residence file concerning MANU KUMAR.

The processing of your request is now complete. Please refer to the following for an explanation as to what was released:

Disposition of your records: Disclosed in part

Section(s) of the Act applied (if applicable):

You received the following amount of pages (if applicable): 0

and also sent me pdf attachment but no paged added in the attachment ,no informaion nothing except the pages no.
in my gcms note they provide me the information just the pages number from 1 -136 that have on my file .
whats the hell is going on .

I just want to point out the fact that the day of the pr confirmation is the day after the deadline for the gcsm note I requested.
So I'm pretty sure it can't be a coincidence, I think the request forced someone to check the application.

Good luck to everyone!
Congratulations!
What status does your ECAS show? And what's your estimated completion date?

secondtogo

Oct 24, 2021

Good luck to everyone!
How did you request GCSM notes?

shiffimehta

Star Member
Jul 23, 2020
Hii frnd with the blessings of god( rabb) i get ecorp today. Here is my full timeline. Ar - 10 sep , Aor - june 14 , Air correspondence ( additional information required)- june 16 , upfront medical- june 21, mr - june 22, pal - june 29mp - july 5 july , Dm - Aug 20 , pr 1st portal - aug 22, pr 2nd portal - sep 5 , ecorp- sep 8 and waiting for pr card
hii there, on ecas tool it shows decision made what this means.. is it a good sign or not??

AlexSBT

Star Member
Jul 29, 2019
By the way guys just know that in my case both ECAS and gckey were totally useless.

The last update was my medical in may, after that they literally didn't touch anything, I didn't even have decision made. From medical in may there was no change of any kind anywhere, I just received the email for the instruction for the pr portal (just a notification that they received my last adr, but in the same day basically)

So yes, basically all the portals are totally useless.

Last edited: