MARCH 4 , 2016
Med's Done....
MARCH9 2016 & MARCH17,2016
Passport Req..
PPR MAIL May 27,2016
VISA ISSUED...
COPR RECEIVED June 2 , 2016
janedel said:
I think you are eligible to go out of the country even if your application for PR is still in process. I know some who went out of the country even before they had their medical. you won't be away for a year anyway just a month right? hehehe
Yes just one month . So I hope that If I get request for passport copy and photos , when I am back home , that I will have 30 days to send them

PMC89

Apr 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
1122 - Professional occupations in business management consulting
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 8 2015 (Received - June 10 2015)
Doc's Request.
January 27 2016
Nomination.....
May 5 2015
AOR Received.
August 21 2015
Med's Request
March 4 2016
Med's Done....
February 8 2016 (Upfront)
Passport Req..
June 8 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 10 2016
LANDED..........
Inland - June 21 2016 (Officialy PR)
REGINA SK said:
Yes just one month . So I hope that If I get request for passport copy and photos , when I am back home , that I will have 30 days to send them
You will get your PR even before you go home.We both applied at the same time, I am feeling it'll come by May latest.

eunbella

Jan 29, 2014
REGINA SK said:
I have one question...
So i am now on OWP my husband is on WP by SINp. So we are June2 applicants... and we have to travel backhome on june13. What if we dont get PPR til then. Are we able to travel and come back becouse our work permits is valid til the end of december 2016.?
What if we get PPR when we are back home ,can we send them copy of oassport and photos when we come back in Canada july13? Le e know pls?
As far as I know, you can travel outside of Canada while your immigration is processed. However, there is a chance you might not get entered in Canada when you come back from outside. I am a June applicant and I need to visit my home country too. But I don't want to take a chance. So I am planning my travel after PR card just to be safe.

I hope we get MR next week! ;)

REGINA SK

Jan 23, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SIDNEY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUNE 2 , 2015
Doc's Request.
JANUARY 27 , 2016
Nomination.....
DECEMBER 18 ,2014
AOR Received.
OCTOBER 19 , 2015
IELTS Request
SENT WITH SINP
Med's Request
MARCH 4 , 2016
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
PPR MAIL May 27,2016
VISA ISSUED...
eunbella said:
As far as I know, you can travel outside of Canada while your immigration is processed. However, there is a chance you might not get entered in Canada when you come back from outside. I am a June applicant and I need to visit my home country too. But I don't want to take a chance. So I am planning my travel after PR card just to be safe.

I hope we get MR next week! ;)
why do you think that there is any chance to not get enter Canada when i will come back??? acctually i am from visa exempt country and i have valid work permit until december 2016 , i will not be in implied status?? shoot i allready bought tickets. tell me some good news

eunbella

Jan 29, 2014
REGINA SK said:
why do you think that there is any chance to not get enter Canada when i will come baccctually i am from visa exempt country and i have valid work permit until december 2016 , i will not be in implied status?? shoot i allready bought tickets. tell me some good news
I am not trying to panic you. I am in the same situation like you. Have valid work permit and from visa exempt country. I saw in CIC website saying you may leave Canada while your application is processing but you may refused to enter Canada at the border. I asked immigration laywer and said it is safe not to leave Canada while processing. Because anything can happen at the border. So why take the risk? That's what I heard from the laywer. So I am just being careful not to take any chances. It's up to you. Let's hope We get this done before your flight! Or you might not have any problem in returning. They are saying problem can be caused for any kind of reason.

REGINA SK

Jan 23, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SIDNEY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUNE 2 , 2015
Doc's Request.
JANUARY 27 , 2016
Nomination.....
DECEMBER 18 ,2014
AOR Received.
OCTOBER 19 , 2015
IELTS Request
SENT WITH SINP
Med's Request
MARCH 4 , 2016
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
PPR MAIL May 27,2016
VISA ISSUED...
eunbella said:
I am not trying to panic you. I am in the same situation like you. Have valid work permit and from visa exempt country. I saw in CIC website saying you may leave Canada while your application is processing but you may refused to enter Canada at the border. I asked immigration laywer and said it is safe not to leave Canada while processing. Because anything can happen at the border. So why take the risk? That's what I heard from the laywer. So I am just being careful not to take any chances. It's up to you. Let's hope We get this done before your flight! Or you might not have any problem in returning. They are saying problem can be caused for any kind of reason.

Thsnks a lot for your suggestion. But i think that there must be any solution. One person here i dont know who, told me to get PRTD and i can travel with that if i am waiting for PR card (if pr is approved)

REGINA SK

Jan 23, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SIDNEY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUNE 2 , 2015
Doc's Request.
JANUARY 27 , 2016
Nomination.....
DECEMBER 18 ,2014
AOR Received.
OCTOBER 19 , 2015
IELTS Request
SENT WITH SINP
Med's Request
MARCH 4 , 2016
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
PPR MAIL May 27,2016
VISA ISSUED...
any news guys????

heroforest

Apr 30, 2015
REGINA SK said:
any news guys????
They are busy issuing PPR to March, April and May applicants, I guess they will send MR to June applicants at the end of April or beginning of May, when there is nothing before us left to be worked on...... LOL

REGINA SK

Jan 23, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SIDNEY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUNE 2 , 2015
Doc's Request.
JANUARY 27 , 2016
Nomination.....
DECEMBER 18 ,2014
AOR Received.
OCTOBER 19 , 2015
IELTS Request
SENT WITH SINP
Med's Request
MARCH 4 , 2016
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
PPR MAIL May 27,2016
VISA ISSUED...
heroforest said:
They are busy issuing PPR to March, April and May applicants, I guess they will send MR to June applicants at the end of April or beginning of May, when there is nothing before us left to be worked on...... LOL

hahaha that is true . then is really time for us , when is nothing and nobody left before us . i dont know will i cry or smile ahahah lol

htokyo

Jun 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2015
AOR Received.
02-09-2015
Med's Request
15-10-2015
Med's Done....
26-10-2015 (medical results received)
Passport Req..
24-02-2016 (DM 26-02-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP submitted Feb 29, visa received Mar 18
LANDED..........
28-07-2016
My dears, let aim for 11 months of processing.

Last year, I observed many cases that PPR came just within 1-2 weeks after medical received. So, there is a chance that June applicants will get MR in March, complete within the same month. And then get PPR during Apr and May

All the best to you guys!

eunbella

Jan 29, 2014
htokyo said:
My dears, let aim for 11 months of processing.

Last year, I observed many cases that PPR came just within 1-2 weeks after medical received. So, there is a chance that June applicants will get MR in March, complete within the same month. And then get PPR during Apr and May

All the best to you guys!
I really hope so! Good luck to us ;)

htokyo

Jun 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2015
AOR Received.
02-09-2015
Med's Request
15-10-2015
Med's Done....
26-10-2015 (medical results received)
Passport Req..
24-02-2016 (DM 26-02-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP submitted Feb 29, visa received Mar 18
LANDED..........
28-07-2016
REGINA SK said:
Thsnks a lot for your suggestion. But i think that there must be any solution. One person here i dont know who, told me to get PRTD and i can travel with that if i am waiting for PR card (if pr is approved)
First of all, as you are coming from a visa exemption country, if CIC decides to grant you PR, they will not ask you to submit passport. Instead, you might be requested to submit photo and copy of passport. Then they will return to you with COPR (Certificate of Permanent Resident). You are only officially becoming Permanent Resident upon completing landing process. PRTD is only applicable for official PR and you can only apply for it when you are out of Canada

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/travel.asp?_ga=1.8700029.938730874.1452612508

1. If you come back before getting COPR: as you are from a visa exempt country and holding a valid WP, what you need is to apply for eTA

http://travel.gc.ca/returning/travelling-to-canada

2. If you come back after getting COPR
- If you are able to get COPR sent to you while you are abroad and have it in hand when returning, you can go through immigration process upon arrival
- If you are not able to have COPR in hand, ask your relative/friend to bring it to the airport when you are arriving and ask the officer at the airport to hand it to you. Then you can go through immigration process at the airport. This option I learn from someone posting in this forum

Mbgirlfriend

Nov 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2015
AOR Received.
July 9, 2015
Med's Request
January 19, 2016
Med's Done....
February 1,2016
Passport Req..
April 15,2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 27,2016
LANDED..........
April 28,2016
I have noticed some applicants are getting PPR or DM 6 weeks after MR received.

I think they are speeding up the whole process and making MR one of the last parts of the process. So I agree that CIC is likely getting caught up on back log and June will start getting MR after April applicants are done getting PPR. If they keep up the rate of acceleration they have been going at the past month then I expect most April applicants will have PPR by mid March. So June could get MR at end of March and still have their PPR by mid May.

I think most May applicants will get PPR by the end of March or early April.

I know it's hard, but those of us close to the end have already seen so many changes in rules, processing and time lines that we know you can't really look at what the trends were with applications that were started 6 months before yours because the trends are always changing.

I remember when we were waiting for AOR, previously AOR came within 6 weeks of sending application and suddenly 4 months became the normal wait for AOR. Everyone was freaking out, but AOR came.

Mbgirlfriend

Nov 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2015
AOR Received.
July 9, 2015
Med's Request
January 19, 2016
Med's Done....
February 1,2016
Passport Req..
April 15,2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 27,2016
LANDED..........
April 28,2016
My bf is from a visa exempt country and he went home for 2 weeks in November. He didn't have any problems coming back into Canada with his work permit.

Border agents are not going to deny you entry for no reason.

REGINA SK

Jan 23, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SIDNEY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUNE 2 , 2015
Doc's Request.
JANUARY 27 , 2016
Nomination.....
DECEMBER 18 ,2014
AOR Received.
OCTOBER 19 , 2015
IELTS Request
SENT WITH SINP
Med's Request
MARCH 4 , 2016
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
PPR MAIL May 27,2016
VISA ISSUED...
htokyo said:
First of all, as you are coming from a visa exemption country, if CIC decides to grant you PR, they will not ask you to submit passport. Instead, you might be requested to submit photo and copy of passport. Then they will return to you with COPR (Certificate of Permanent Resident). You are only officially becoming Permanent Resident upon completing landing process. PRTD is only applicable for official PR and you can only apply for it when you are out of Canada

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/travel.asp?_ga=1.8700029.938730874.1452612508

1. If you come back before getting COPR: as you are from a visa exempt country and holding a valid WP, what you need is to apply for eTA

http://travel.gc.ca/returning/travelling-to-canada

2. If you come back after getting COPR
- If you are able to get COPR sent to you while you are abroad and have it in hand when returning, you can go through immigration process upon arrival
- If you are not able to have COPR in hand, ask your relative/friend to bring it to the airport when you are arriving and ask the officer at the airport to hand it to you. Then you can go through immigration process at the airport. This option I learn from someone posting in this foruM

HTOKYO thanks a lot . you help me to much... good sugestions