+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - January - February 2017 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

info78

Oct 3, 2017
Actually it is not illegal. My wife and son sent their passport from manila to calgary via fedex. You just have to declare that what you are sending is your passport. In fact fedex will even check what you are sending and they'll indicate that it is passport
Dear friend,
Thank you so much for your message.
But indian passport we cannot send by post or courier , it is clearly written on the passport last page.

We can send it with a relative or trusted friend with an authorization letter.

This is what I understand today.

uspatel2016

Dec 26, 2017
Actually it is not illegal. My wife and son sent their passport from manila to calgary via fedex. You just have to declare that what you are sending is your passport. In fact fedex will even check what you are sending and they'll indicate that it is passport
Thanks that really helps

Reactions: Rabjakg

Rabjakg

Star Member
May 10, 2017
App. Filed.......
March 2016
Nomination.....
June 2016
Dear friend,
Thank you so much for your message.
But indian passport we cannot send by post or courier , it is clearly written on the passport last page.

We can send it with a relative or trusted friend with an authorization letter.

This is what I understand today.
That's too bad coz you if you have dependents they need to send you their passport ASAP coz only in canada they'll stamp the visa. And sending it by courier is way faster..it only takes 3 days to reach its destination.

Reactions: info78

Gaganbajwa

May 22, 2018
Recieved file by CIC on jan 6, 2017. Medical passed. I call em and representative said every this is passed have patience as the process is for 18 months so wait until next month, just want to let you know for January applicants hopefully will be good news by next month.

Reactions: Abi2000 and Benny94

info78

Oct 3, 2017
That's too bad coz you if you have dependents they need to send you their passport ASAP coz only in canada they'll stamp the visa. And sending it by courier is way faster..it only takes 3 days to reach its destination.
Dear friend,
Actually I am dependent, my wife is in Canada.
They will stamp the visa only in Canada?
I heard that we can send an email to Ottawa and request them to instruct the embassy in our country of residence to stamp the visa, I don't know about COPR. Is it possible?

Usually when we receive PPR it is clearly mention that we can send passport only to Ottawa?

Last edited:

Benny94

Star Member
Mar 7, 2018
Recieved file by CIC on jan 6, 2017. Medical passed. I call em and representative said every this is passed have patience as the process is for 18 months so wait until next month, just want to let you know for January applicants hopefully will be good news by next month.
So, if everything is passed, people are just waiting for passport request?