+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP - PR - April-May-June 2015 Applicants!

Happy_Mike

Jun 15, 2016
raman13s said:
Congrats dude, what was your timeline? Also why did you not get an email? did you check if you entered your email correctly in the Application?
Thanks man!
Filed: June 18th
AOR: Aug 25th
Medical request: 2016 May 25th

I received AOR, reminder and medical on my e-mail, so it has to be good.
Ecas last message is: 4. Medical result received..

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
Crazy_Andy said:
Hi there, today I received an email from CIC. I was required to provide my field of study, my supervisor's name, publication and detailed resume. I am on Ontario mater stream without job offer. Are there any people who encountered the same situation? Is there experience for me to share? Thanks.
They ask for graduate stream. Its common. Many received it. Check for relevant post to ask those guys who applied under this stream. Thinking we have less in this thread.

Happy_Mike said:
I have good news too! :)
June 18th applicant. In myCIC changed:

"Application status: Closed
Final decision: This application has been approved" :)

Sounds really good, but no e-mail. Is any one in the same boat?
Definitely something is moving forward so anyone can expect good news from now on ;)
hmm... Wondering if you missed the email in junk. Usually they close it only when the issue COPR (with passport stamp) they close it and send the passport/COPR. I think you should call ppr to see if any outgoing email not sent.
For most of us the application process is : ppr -> send passport/copies --> application closed-> receive copr/stamp

what is the status in ecas? Is it DM?

momodo said:
WoW,WoW,WoW. Just checked my email that I got my Ready for Visa ppr-email at 9:14 am today. So PPR rain is coming now. So happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Thanks CIC :-*
Cool. Congrats buddy.

Happy_Mike

Jun 15, 2016
harirajmohan said:
They ask for graduate stream. Its common. Many received it. Check for relevant post to ask those guys who applied under this stream.
hmm... Wondering if you missed the email in junk. Usually they close it only when the issue COPR (with passport stamp) they close it and send the passport/COPR. I think you should call ppr to see if any outgoing email not sent.
For most of us the application process is : ppr -> send passport/copies --> application closed-> receive copr/stamp

Cool. Congrats buddy.
Thanks harirajmohan for the info!
I forgot to mention that I'm from a visa exempt country, but I believe I still need to receive an e-mail, right ?
Or how does it work ?
Could you tell me who should I call ?
Ecas shows 4. medical received..
( And no junk e-mail :( )

Crazy_Andy

May 31, 2016
harirajmohan said:
They ask for graduate stream. Its common. Many received it. Check for relevant post to ask those guys who applied under this stream. Thinking we have less in this thread.

Cool. Congrats buddy.

Thanks a lot my friend.

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
Happy_Mike said:
Thanks harirajmohan for the info!
I forgot to mention that I'm from a visa exempt country, but I believe I still need to receive an e-mail, right ?
Or how does it work ?
Could you tell me who should I call ?
Ecas shows 4. medical received..
( And no junk e-mail :( )
Oh well. THen nothing to worry. Congrats. Your COPR will land in your mail box (postal box). So check your post box every min :).
For few candidates they send COPR directly without asking for passport copies/photos.

Happy_Mike

Jun 15, 2016
harirajmohan said:
Oh well. THen nothing to worry. Congrats. Your COPR will land in your mail box (postal box). So check your post box every min :).
For few candidates they send COPR directly without asking for passport copies/photos.
:D I will.. Thanks for the relief!
I didn't know in my case it comes by mail (postal box).
Thanks everyone for this great community! Hard days we go through all, but eventually happiness is waiting for us!
I wish fast ppr to everyone! Good luck!
I will check in regularly and write my future related stories as well.

Oh and almost forgot!!!!!!!

[size=10pt][size=10pt]HUGE THANKS CIC !!!!!!!!!!!! :-* :D :D :p :D :D :-* [/size][/size]

87arq

Sep 13, 2015
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015
AOR Received.
12-09-2015
Med's Request
29-04-2016
Med's Done....
29-04-2016
Passport Req..
20-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2016
LANDED..........
01-11-2016
harirajmohan said:
really? They sent COPR to few candidates without asking for passports? that sounds very very weird, doesnt it?

RAJE

Star Member
Mar 12, 2012
Visa Office......
CIO-sydney
App. Filed.......
25-06-2015
Doc's Request.
17-03-2016
Nomination.....
01-06-2015
AOR Received.
10-09-2015
Passport Req..
23 sept 2016
LANDED..........
22-10-2016
zx86496790 said:
;)please share when you get ppr, and once you get it, I will have my photos ready :D
Sure I will.... Hope I get ppr this week.... I am very worried... :-[ :-[ :-[

PMC89

Apr 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
1122 - Professional occupations in business management consulting
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 8 2015 (Received - June 10 2015)
Doc's Request.
January 27 2016
Nomination.....
May 5 2015
AOR Received.
August 21 2015
Med's Request
March 4 2016
Med's Done....
February 8 2016 (Upfront)
Passport Req..
June 8 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 10 2016
LANDED..........
Inland - June 21 2016 (Officialy PR)
Wow awesome Rocky, yeah the landing process has to be the easiest of all. They only ask the questions that you mentioned just for formality, they don't really investigate as they know what you have gone through. I am glad that I have beeen able to help you my friend. Enjoy your new found freedom. Which province do you live in?

ROCKY_JUNIOR said:
Yes I am Inland Applicant my friend. ::) ::)
I done my Landing in Ontario at Windsor-Detroit Bridge on July 5th, 2016... ;) ;)

Officer was NICE, She ask me general questions about Background, Criminal offence,Name and Address Or If I want to change it for the PR card stuff..then just stamp both the landing papers that you are going to get along with your passport and sign it ..and [he/she] handover to you for to Sign it..
[ONE COPY belongs to CIC -THAT'S THE ONE WITH PHOTO -SO OFFICER TOOK IT AND other copy they gave you back and processing time of your PR CARD will be 6-8 weeks...so that document is only valid by land if you want to go out of Canada by LAW ..SO WAIT UNTIL YOU GET YOUR PR CARD TO what-ever things you planned except for United states[by land only ] to go on an Aeroplane or air-route to any other country.]

Afterwards ask me what items I bring with me , it's just 13000$ shopping stuff 8) 8), I declare everything :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: ..It's all tax free :p :p but only under your name "Possession" along with the items receipt that you got or bringing from States [Note- only at the landing day once in your life so Shop your items to max limit ::) ::) according to your needs].....

Then they say Congrats to you and Warm Welcome to CANADA ^_^...FEEL THE COMPLETE INDEPENDENCE :eek: :eek: AFTER 4 YEARS 9 MONTHS STRUGGLE..gIVES YOU gREAT RELIEF [ cAN'T DEFINE IN ANY set of words].........yuhOOOOOO no more study ,work permits renewal things and headache about the employer stuck program.. ..

THE WHOLE PROCESS TOOK EXACTLY 15MINS 49SECS.. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Good Luck to all of you Guys .. 8) 8)
Thankyou for creating this forum and everybody who help me to clear ma doubts and guided me along the whole journey..especially PMC89, Lotus_Flower, Roaring Panther, DRUCE, Harirajmohan...CHEERS :p :p :p

PMC89

Apr 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
1122 - Professional occupations in business management consulting
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 8 2015 (Received - June 10 2015)
Doc's Request.
January 27 2016
Nomination.....
May 5 2015
AOR Received.
August 21 2015
Med's Request
March 4 2016
Med's Done....
February 8 2016 (Upfront)
Passport Req..
June 8 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 10 2016
LANDED..........
Inland - June 21 2016 (Officialy PR)
harirajmohan said:
Congrats buddy. I now know who you (a PR) feel - I/We landed yesterday :D.
Officer took 1 hour in Saskatoon (only 3 officers are handling the immigration and customs at my gate) but not bad to wait for an hour to get PR while comparing to the years waited :).
Officer read my mobility rights and other rights which i get as a PR :). Feeling the freedom of roaming free in the big country :).
This will be the short landing for me.

Good luck to the ones waiting. After the postal strike it should clear through. Dont worry. We waited for years hence let us hold for few more days.
Hey Hariraj, so glad that you completed your landing as well, I remember joining this thread on January and since then it has been a constant source of support and advice.I remember, how this thread had so many people when I first joined by slowly and slowly most of us have become PR. Congratulations my friend!

JimmyMcgill

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
Winnipeg
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2015
AOR Received.
14-10-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
24-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-04-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
24-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-11-2016
LANDED..........
5-12-2016
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I'm July 10th.... hoping next week receive good news.. Congratulations for all of you with PR...

JimmyMcgill

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
Winnipeg
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2015
AOR Received.
14-10-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
24-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-04-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
24-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-11-2016
LANDED..........
5-12-2016
I came across with this in myCIC:

"IRCC has resumed using Canada Post mail services

Effective July 11, 2016, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) has resumed normal processing procedures for applications using Canada Post mail services. We have resumed sending documents by mail. All documents held during the special measures will now be sent.

We are monitoring the Canada Post situation and will provide new instructions as needed."

GOOD NEWSS....

Gvince

Star Member
Mar 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Sidney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2015
Doc's Request.
20-03-2016
Med's Done....
March 4
Passport Req..
Waiting
JimmyMcgill said:

Effective July 11, 2016, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) has resumed normal processing procedures for applications using Canada Post mail services. We have resumed sending documents by mail. All documents held during the special measures will now be sent.

We are monitoring the Canada Post situation and will provide new instructions as needed."

GOOD NEWSS....
hope we can see some passport requests

Happy_Mike

Jun 15, 2016
JimmyMcgill said:

GOOD NEWSS....
Prepare your umbrellas :D :D :D :D
Ppr rain is coming 8)