+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP - PR - April-May-June 2015 Applicants!

naila14

Mar 24, 2016
fantazyprince said:
Nothing on today again???? I am May 7th applicant. Can we hope again on coming Thursday???

As far as I see the problem. It looks like CIC send PPR only on the first week of every month. It happen in all the cases that I know. All my friends and I got it only on the first week of every month. I have been 2nd week of April Application. Good Luck guys.

fantazyprince

Star Member
Apr 9, 2016
Saskatchewan
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-May-2015
Doc's Request.
Never received
AOR Received.
06- August-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
05-Jan-2015
Passport Req..
Patiently waiting
Obonken said:
You can apply for your work permit renewal even the same day of the expiration.
In any case (even if you apply immediately) you are going to fall in the "implied status" due to the processing times.
At this point I can only suggest you to wait until, lets say, beginning of June and then, in case you did not receive your PPR, apply..
If you apply for wp renewal, you did not receive your work permit and in the meanwhile you receive the PR you are entitled to ask the money back (for the wp, I mean).
Hope it helps.
I just phoned with my immigration consultant then he told me it will take some time to renew my SINP nomination to extend work permit. So is it possible to wait till June to renew both I mean nomination and work permit? I told him I will wait till first week of May to see how things will be going on. Would you suggest me to wait till June or anywhere between in May? I know consultant will encourage me to renew permit as soon as possible as they will get charges for that. Suggest me please.

Stuckup

Star Member
Feb 13, 2015
fantazyprince said:
I just phoned with my immigration consultant then he told me it will take some time to renew my SINP nomination to extend work permit. So is it possible to wait till June to renew both I mean nomination and work permit? I told him I will wait till first week of May to see how things will be going on. Would you suggest me to wait till June or anywhere between in May? I know consultant will encourage me to renew permit as soon as possible as they will get charges for that. Suggest me please.
Y can't u renew ur work permit based on AOR number of PR application ? is it required to have nomination valid for work permit renewal ? I think u double check with CIC rather than consultant.

mryoso

Mar 28, 2014
Saskatchewan
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-24-2015 sent to Sydney CIO
Nomination.....
23-02-2015
AOR Received.
07-15-2015
IELTS Request
CELPIP sent w/ application
Med's Request
December 11, 2015
Med's Done....
December 16, 2015
Passport Req..
April 5, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 22, 2016
LANDED..........
yayyy!
fantazyprince said:
If you already have a file number why don't you just apply for bridging open work permit?

mryoso

Mar 28, 2014
Saskatchewan
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-24-2015 sent to Sydney CIO
Nomination.....
23-02-2015
AOR Received.
07-15-2015
IELTS Request
CELPIP sent w/ application
Med's Request
December 11, 2015
Med's Done....
December 16, 2015
Passport Req..
April 5, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 22, 2016
LANDED..........
yayyy!
Pantera said:
Got ppr on april 5, passport received april 6, today evening my return tracker got activated in ottawa, its too soon i know, but i had all things in place, lets see, rest of you guys hang in there, your time is coming soon!! Good luck
Thanks :D mine received by ottawa April 8, 2016 hope return tracker will be activated soon too :D

jimmylama88

Star Member
Aug 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-May-2015
AOR Received.
31-July-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
28-Dec-2015
Passport Req..
25-May-2016
Received my new GCMS notes on March 28 (I had applied for my physical file in Feb 12 which I received March 12, whereas now I have received the electronic file). First off, it pleasantly surprised me to receive it today since I wasn't expecting it till Apr 28 as they usually tell you it takes up to 30 days. It shows:

Medicals: passed (Jan/11/2016)
Eligibility: passed (Feb/17/2016)
Criminality: passed (Feb/26/2016)
Security: not started (due date: Jul/30/2016).

Couple of things I understand from reading the electronic file:
a) different agents evaluate each subsection. For instance, in my case, all other agents were fast in evaluating each subsection (they all took at most 2 months since they started to finish each assessment: e.g. the medical assessment, the eligibility, and so forth. The agent who is in charge of my security assessment last updated said subsection Jul 31/2015!!! And hasn't touched it since then. So my application won't make progress until she starts it. I say "she" cause I know her full name since it was written in my phsyical file).

b) your entire file is complete until all four assessments are done. So it's four different agents evaluating your entire application by subsection, one assigned respectively to each.

c) as I had originally thought, ANY status update request, whether through MP office, or search enquiry, or even requesting ATIP or GCMS notes, DOES in fact generate more work for them as they have to update the system woth absolutely everything related to the file. Now I've confirmed it as my GCMS notes were 37 pages long and include every single attempt I made to get an update.

So friends, if you got your GCMS notes, check the due date on each assessment as that will give you a good idea of when you will get your PPR (by latest).

Best of luck to us. I have a feeling we will have big news the week of April 25-29 (big news coming April 26. Mark my words). Stay strong friends!

Best
Jimmy

fantazyprince

Star Member
Apr 9, 2016
Saskatchewan
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-May-2015
Doc's Request.
Never received
AOR Received.
06- August-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
05-Jan-2015
Passport Req..
Patiently waiting
mryoso said:
If you already have a file number why don't you just apply for bridging open work permit?
" Note: Foreign nationals in the Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) are eligible for a BOWP only if they have provided a copy of the nomination letter issued by the nominating province or territory along with their application and there is no indication that employment restrictions exist as conditions of the nomination."

That what it says from CIC website. So I'm wondering I need to have the nomination letter to renew but not sure whether it needs to be updated one or it just fine with the expired nomination. My company give all the immigration works to certain consultant and all the paper work have to go through from them. If possible I want to apply myself just to avoid to pay the professional fees to the consultant.

bunge12

Star Member
Oct 27, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
05-06-2016
jimmylama88 said:
Received my new GCMS notes on March 28 (I had applied for my physical file in Feb 12 which I received March 12, whereas now I have received the electronic file). First off, it pleasantly surprised me to receive it today since I wasn't expecting it till Apr 28 as they usually tell you it takes up to 30 days. It shows:

Medicals: passed (Jan/11/2016)
Eligibility: passed (Feb/17/2016)
Criminality: passed (Feb/26/2016)
Security: not started (due date: Jul/30/2016).

Couple of things I understand from reading the electronic file:
a) different agents evaluate each subsection. For instance, in my case, all other agents were fast in evaluating each subsection (they all took at most 2 months since they started to finish each assessment: e.g. the medical assessment, the eligibility, and so forth. The agent who is in charge of my security assessment last updated said subsection Jul 31/2015!!! And hasn't touched it since then. So my application won't make progress until she starts it. I say "she" cause I know her full name since it was written in my phsyical file).

b) your entire file is complete until all four assessments are done. So it's four different agents evaluating your entire application by subsection, one assigned respectively to each.

c) as I had originally thought, ANY status update request, whether through MP office, or search enquiry, or even requesting ATIP or GCMS notes, DOES in fact generate more work for them as they have to update the system woth absolutely everything related to the file. Now I've confirmed it as my GCMS notes were 37 pages long and include every single attempt I made to get an update.

So friends, if you got your GCMS notes, check the due date on each assessment as that will give you a good idea of when you will get your PPR (by latest).

Best of luck to us. I have a feeling we will have big news the week of April 25-29 (big news coming April 26. Mark my words). Stay strong friends!

Best
Jimmy
hey Jimmy,

We have similar timelines! I applied on May 20, 2015.

From what I read on this forum, Security will stay Not Started until you get your PPR (I could be wrong).

And regarding generating more work, I doubt the actual immigration officers are actually making your GCMS notes. First of all, all emails are signed by ATIP Officer, so they probably have a designated person generating those files. And regarding the actual file merging, all the information is already in the system (probably searchable by your file number/UCI) so I doubt it's any harder than 'Open->Save as PDF->Email'.

Just my thoughts ;D

jimmylama88

Star Member
Aug 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-May-2015
AOR Received.
31-July-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
28-Dec-2015
Passport Req..
25-May-2016
bunge12 said:
hey Jimmy,

We have similar timelines! I applied on May 20, 2015.

From what I read on this forum, Security will stay Not Started until you get your PPR (I could be wrong).

And regarding generating more work, I doubt the actual immigration officers are actually making your GCMS notes. First of all, all emails are signed by ATIP Officer, so they probably have a designated person generating those files. And regarding the actual file merging, all the information is already in the system (probably searchable by your file number/UCI) so I doubt it's any harder than 'Open->Save as PDF->Email'.

Makes sense bunge12. Not saying it's harder for them. Just saying at some level it generates more work because they have to trace you actual paper file, scan it (mine was over 100 pages long) and then send it. Major delays? No. Hard? No. Takes them more work? Yes.

Now, it's interesting what you say about PPR and Security Not started. Where do you get that from if you don't mind me asking? As far as I understand you get PPR once all assessments pass.

Just my thoughts ;D

PMC89

Apr 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
1122 - Professional occupations in business management consulting
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 8 2015 (Received - June 10 2015)
Doc's Request.
January 27 2016
Nomination.....
May 5 2015
AOR Received.
August 21 2015
Med's Request
March 4 2016
Med's Done....
February 8 2016 (Upfront)
Passport Req..
June 8 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 10 2016
LANDED..........
Inland - June 21 2016 (Officialy PR)
It's time May applicants start getting their PPR.

PMC89

Apr 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
1122 - Professional occupations in business management consulting
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 8 2015 (Received - June 10 2015)
Doc's Request.
January 27 2016
Nomination.....
May 5 2015
AOR Received.
August 21 2015
Med's Request
March 4 2016
Med's Done....
February 8 2016 (Upfront)
Passport Req..
June 8 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 10 2016
LANDED..........
Inland - June 21 2016 (Officialy PR)
fleurgirl said:
I believe there are still a lot of April applicants who are still waiting...
lol, I do not want to believe there is still a lot of April applicants still waiting. My friend who applied on April 20th got his PPR last month.

ak2

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
PMC89 said:
lol, I do not want to believe there is still a lot of April applicants still waiting. My friend who applied on April 20th got his PPR last month.
I'm mid March applicant, still waiting for PPR!

shallu7287

May 29, 2014
PMC89 said:
April 10th waiting for ppr after 43 days of DM