Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 16 cic pnp category
AOR Received.
30 december 2014
Med's Request
14 january 2015
Comox said:
Thanks juggy, I'm sure you'll get yours very soon. BTW, I got both by snail mail not email
thanks bud , i hope i will get it next week, n wht is that snail mail???

LemonLuv

Sep 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
224*, 217*, 213*
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
(MPNP) October 16, 2013; (CIC) September 06, 2014; recvd by cic Sep 12,2014
Nomination.....
July 31, 2014
AOR Received.
(MPNP) October 17, 2013; (CIC) December 05, 2014
Med's Request
Jan 15, 2015; (with RPRF)
Med's Done....
Jan 30, 2015; paid RPRF Jan 21, 2015
Interview........
19-07-2014 (MPNP Sponsor's Interview)
Passport Req..
Mar 3, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
visa issued Mar 13,2015; visa received Mar 28, 2015
LANDED..........
June 10, 2015
I guess majority of applications received on September 2014 have no aors yet.

LemonLuv

Sep 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
224*, 217*, 213*
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
(MPNP) October 16, 2013; (CIC) September 06, 2014; recvd by cic Sep 12,2014
Nomination.....
July 31, 2014
AOR Received.
(MPNP) October 17, 2013; (CIC) December 05, 2014
Med's Request
Jan 15, 2015; (with RPRF)
Med's Done....
Jan 30, 2015; paid RPRF Jan 21, 2015
Interview........
19-07-2014 (MPNP Sponsor's Interview)
Passport Req..
Mar 3, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
visa issued Mar 13,2015; visa received Mar 28, 2015
LANDED..........
June 10, 2015
Happy start of the week everyone.

Let's hope and pray for the best this week.

Let's Keep the faith and stay positive.

God bless us all.

vegasIndian

Oct 15, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2014
Nomination.....
09-09-2014
AOR Received.
25-03-2015
Med's Request
03-Apr-2015
Med's Done....
17-Jul-2015
Interview........
Not Required.
Passport Req..
24-Jul-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-Aug-2015
LANDED..........
20-Aug-2015
july1008 said:
Does anyone have any good news today??
From what I have observed in different cases of my friends is that good news comes after 4 PM or around 11 PM :)

juggy T

Star Member
Mar 31, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 16 cic pnp category
AOR Received.
30 december 2014
Med's Request
14 january 2015
Comox said:
Regular mail I meant, not email.
regular mail?? but i think everybody getting their aor through email... thts makeme more tense... bcoz if they sending through regular mail then it takes more time than usual.

New week starts today , hope for the best . last week wasnt gud who wait for aor ,hope this week lot of us waiting for aor hear sum gud news

july1008

Nov 27, 2014
My gut told me that we probably won't receive AOR until January. They might have intended to delay the AOR notification for the applicants from September because the planned number for 2014 has been reached. Just guessing...Otherwise no reason to charge the account without sending the note... :'(

vegasIndian

Oct 15, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2014
Nomination.....
09-09-2014
AOR Received.
25-03-2015
Med's Request
03-Apr-2015
Med's Done....
17-Jul-2015
Interview........
Not Required.
Passport Req..
24-Jul-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-Aug-2015
LANDED..........
20-Aug-2015
july1008 said:
My gut told me that we probably won't receive AOR until January. They might have intended to delay the AOR notification for the applicants from September because the planned number for 2014 has been reached. Just guessing...Otherwise no reason to charge the account without sending the note... :'(
Agree with you, I have a feeling they are going to put us in Express entry.

Getting Ready to Launch Express Entry
In-demand immigrants' applications will be processed in six months or less
December 1, 2014 — Ottawa — Canada's Citizenship and Immigration Minister Chris Alexander today confirmed it's one month and counting until Express Entry launches a new phase of active immigration recruitment to meet economic and labour market needs. Potential candidates can create their profile on January 1st, 2015, with the first Invitations to Apply issued within weeks.

Express Entry will help select skilled immigrants based on their skills and experience. Those with valid job offers or provincial/territorial nominations will be picked first. Details published today in the Canada Gazette explain how candidates will be ranked and selected, based on these factors that research shows are linked to success in the Canadian economy. Research shows these criteria will help ensure newcomers participate more fully in the Canada's economy and integrate more quickly into Canadian society.

Minister Alexander also highlighted that additional information was published on the CIC website to help potential immigrants and employers understand the new system, and to promote Canada as a destination of choice based on a strong economy, low taxes and job opportunities.

Express Entry will result in faster processing and will allow the Government of Canada to be more flexible and respond better to Canada's changing labour market needs.

Quick facts

Express Entry will manage applications for three federal economic immigration programs: the Federal Skilled Worker Program, Federal Skilled Trades Program and the Canadian Experience Class.
Provinces and Territories will be able to use the Express Entry system to select a portion of candidates for their Provincial Nominee Programs.
Express Entry will launch at 12 noon EST January 1st, 2015. The first draw for an invitation to apply is scheduled for the last week of January.
Once candidates have been selected from the pool they will need to complete the immigration process, which includes health and security checks. Applications will be processed in six months or less.
Canada is one of the most multicultural countries in the world, with clean and friendly cities, world-class universities, and business and job opportunities. Choose Canada.

“With the launch of Express Entry in January, our Government will build on our strong and proven record of helping immigrants succeed, and helping Canada's economy thrive. Starting January 1st, we will be able to select the top economic immigrants who will contribute to our economy, labour market and communities.”

Chris Alexander, Canada's Citizenship and Immigration Minister

Related products
News release – Gearing up for the launch of Express Entry
News release – Preparing for the launch of "Express Entry"
News release – Offering "Express Entry" to Qualified Economic Immigrants

july1008

Nov 27, 2014
I saw the news about Express Entry yesterday which sounds like a good news for us. Thanks for the updates, vegasIndian.

sindh2706

Sep 26, 2014
vegasIndian said:
Agree with you, I have a feeling they are going to put us in Express entry.

Getting Ready to Launch Express Entry
In-demand immigrants' applications will be processed in six months or less
December 1, 2014 — Ottawa — Canada's Citizenship and Immigration Minister Chris Alexander today confirmed it's one month and counting until Express Entry launches a new phase of active immigration recruitment to meet economic and labour market needs. Potential candidates can create their profile on January 1st, 2015, with the first Invitations to Apply issued within weeks.

Express Entry will help select skilled immigrants based on their skills and experience. Those with valid job offers or provincial/territorial nominations will be picked first. Details published today in the Canada Gazette explain how candidates will be ranked and selected, based on these factors that research shows are linked to success in the Canadian economy. Research shows these criteria will help ensure newcomers participate more fully in the Canada's economy and integrate more quickly into Canadian society.

Minister Alexander also highlighted that additional information was published on the CIC website to help potential immigrants and employers understand the new system, and to promote Canada as a destination of choice based on a strong economy, low taxes and job opportunities.

Express Entry will result in faster processing and will allow the Government of Canada to be more flexible and respond better to Canada's changing labour market needs.

Quick facts

Express Entry will manage applications for three federal economic immigration programs: the Federal Skilled Worker Program, Federal Skilled Trades Program and the Canadian Experience Class.
Provinces and Territories will be able to use the Express Entry system to select a portion of candidates for their Provincial Nominee Programs.
Express Entry will launch at 12 noon EST January 1st, 2015. The first draw for an invitation to apply is scheduled for the last week of January.
Once candidates have been selected from the pool they will need to complete the immigration process, which includes health and security checks. Applications will be processed in six months or less.
Canada is one of the most multicultural countries in the world, with clean and friendly cities, world-class universities, and business and job opportunities. Choose Canada.

“With the launch of Express Entry in January, our Government will build on our strong and proven record of helping immigrants succeed, and helping Canada's economy thrive. Starting January 1st, we will be able to select the top economic immigrants who will contribute to our economy, labour market and communities.”

Chris Alexander, Canada's Citizenship and Immigration Minister

Related products
News release – Gearing up for the launch of Express Entry
News release – Preparing for the launch of "Express Entry"
News release – Offering "Express Entry" to Qualified Economic Immigrants

it means these new rules applicable to the applicants who are already nominated by NSNP ? is it the reason they r delaying AOR for september people.getting tense day by day

july1008

Nov 27, 2014
I'm not sure after reading those rules of the new program as it said "If you apply before January 1, 2015:We will process your application under the rules in place at the time you applied.
Find out how long it will take for CIC to process your application."

I think it only applies to the new applicants...

sindh2706

Sep 26, 2014
hi july1008,
thx for your quick reply hopefully they will not imply these new rules to us.
july1008 said:
I'm not sure after reading those rules of the new program as it said "If you apply before January 1, 2015:We will process your application under the rules in place at the time you applied.
Find out how long it will take for CIC to process your application."

I think it only applies to the new applicants...