+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR Application Returned

fahad911

Feb 11, 2012
maxman said:
Hi Fahad,

sad to hear about the return of your application. Given the status of your returned application, You need to submit a request letter to you AINP for extension. I think, there is a extension request form at AINP website, you need to duly fill it and attached the copy of the letter your recieved from CIC. Once you receive the extension, you can resubmit your documents but make sure your police certificates and CIC forms are latest, duly signed and some documents are attested !!

I am also in the same situation and hoping to receive the same kind of letter that yu have received !! Let us keep positive mind and explore possibilities of resubmission. All the best !!
Yes, i will apply for extension. The problem i am in now is i have changed my job. I called AINP today to ask whether i have to inform that my employer have changed or not? she relpied YES you have to include offer letter and write up an explanation letter stating about you job. and all of a sudden when i checked my job title it was not in the NOC listing so i quickly asked her about that. She replied you have to match your job duties with the website and see which applies the most and select that noc

Now i am more confused as my title is Finance intern but basically i am more in internal control.

So depressed, i will talk to few of my friends and will see for there

if any one have suggestion plz let me know

@ MAXMAN did you receive refusal letter form CIC or you already applied for Extension and waiting for your extension?

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
fahad911 said:
Yes, i will apply for extension. The problem i am in now is i have changed my job. I called AINP today to ask whether i have to inform that my employer have changed or not? she relpied YES you have to include offer letter and write up an explanation letter stating about you job. and all of a sudden when i checked my job title it was not in the NOC listing so i quickly asked her about that. She replied you have to match your job duties with the website and see which applies the most and select that noc

Now i am more confused as my title is Finance intern but basically i am more in internal control.

So depressed, i will talk to few of my friends and will see for there

if any one have suggestion plz let me know

@ MAXMAN did you receive refusal letter form CIC or you already applied for Extension and waiting for your extension?
Why are u informing about job change. This is totally irrelevant and they need not to know. You only apply in a format available with CIC cover letter and email them. You would simply get the extension. 2-3 months old job has almost no change in situations.

maxman

Star Member
Sep 14, 2016
Visa Office......
London / Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
25-09-2015
Doc's Request.
23-04-2016
Nomination.....
28-04-2016
AOR Received.
19-03-2017
IELTS Request
not required
File Transfer...
not required
Med's Request
07-06-2017
Med's Done....
30-06-2017, Medical passed on 4th July 2017
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
waiting
Hi Fahad911,

Thanks for your message. I think, you should not inform about your new job to AINP because AINP donot know about the new job as they have processed your application based on the previous job and other documents. It would be good to check with some more people and have a better advise.

Regarding my case, after submission of my application to CIC was able to link my application, through this I was able to track my application. I think, on 26th October, the status of my application changed as " cancelled as incomplete". So far there is no communication and I guess they will just return my package with a letter explaining details like your one. I am sure that they will ask me as well to get my nomination extended. Let us hope for the best and let keep sharing experiences!!

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
maxman said:
Hi Fahad911,

Thanks for your message. I think, you should not inform about your new job to AINP because AINP donot know about the new job as they have processed your application based on the previous job and other documents. It would be good to check with some more people and have a better advise.

Regarding my case, after submission of my application to CIC was able to link my application, through this I was able to track my application. I think, on 26th October, the status of my application changed as " cancelled as incomplete". So far there is no communication and I guess they will just return my package with a letter explaining details like your one. I am sure that they will ask me as well to get my nomination extended. Let us hope for the best and let keep sharing experiences!!
I faced same situation. Due to IELTS expired before application got delivered to Sydney. I sent it again with updated IELTS and got delivered on 3 Nov. Is your IELTS okay?

fahad911

Feb 11, 2012
ashuindian said:
Why are u informing about job change. This is totally irrelevant and they need not to know. You only apply in a format available with CIC cover letter and email them. You would simply get the extension. 2-3 months old job has almost no change in situations.
Hi ASHUINDIAN

i called AINP yesterday and the lady on call said its better to inform AINP offier about the job change. Include your recent paystub and offer letter. i did sent my documents today Nov 18, 2016. Since it is friday, documents will be delivered on monday NOv 21, 2016

Let hope for the best.

fahad911

Feb 11, 2012
maxman said:
Hi Fahad911,

Actually i called ainp office and they said me its better to inform the AINP Officer.

Lets see how it goes

1) how can you link the application if you did not receive AOR?
2) If you received AOR then u dont have to worry about AINP extension. i think so.
3)if your status was change on 26th oct then you should get the letter from CIC by 2 weeks. it is going to be a month so i dont know what is your situtaion. I got my letter back on 15 nov. they mailed on 2nd Nov in a regualr mail. it took about 8 business days to reach my mail box from Sydney, NS.

Thanks

fahad911

Feb 11, 2012
ashuindian said:
I faced same situation. Due to IELTS expired before application got delivered to Sydney. I sent it again with updated IELTS and got delivered on 3 Nov. Is your IELTS okay?
My NOC falls in class B. i donot have the english requirment

maxman

Star Member
Sep 14, 2016
Visa Office......
London / Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
25-09-2015
Doc's Request.
23-04-2016
Nomination.....
28-04-2016
AOR Received.
19-03-2017
IELTS Request
not required
File Transfer...
not required
Med's Request
07-06-2017
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
waiting
ashuindian said:
Hi Ashuindian,

Thanks for your message. In my case, I did submit pp copies and birth certificates without attestation and secondly I did also submit forms signed more than three months old, I did prepare documents by 8th May 2016 but sent them on 9th September 2016 to CIC. My ILETS is valid till October 2016. I guess, these two are main mistakes that I realized and hopefully fine to resend the correct application pacakage. I am sure, you will receive AOR shortly !!

maxman

Star Member
Sep 14, 2016
Visa Office......
London / Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
25-09-2015
Doc's Request.
23-04-2016
Nomination.....
28-04-2016
AOR Received.
19-03-2017
IELTS Request
not required
File Transfer...
not required
Med's Request
07-06-2017
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
waiting
fahad911 said:
Actually i called ainp office and they said me its better to inform the AINP Officer.

Lets see how it goes

1) how can you link the application if you did not receive AOR?
2) If you received AOR then u dont have to worry about AINP extension. i think so.
3)if your status was change on 26th oct then you should get the letter from CIC by 2 weeks. it is going to be a month so i dont know what is your situtaion. I got my letter back on 15 nov. they mailed on 2nd Nov in a regualr mail. it took about 8 business days to reach my mail box from Sydney, NS.

Thanks
Hello Fahad911,

Thanks for your message.

1. Yes, it is quite possible to link your application using the CIC online services. If you want to link your account, go to CIC online sercies, create an account under my account. Once you create yur account there is an option called " link to your account" you need to just click on that and it takes some time to search for yur application. IF CIC entered yur details, this option will prompt saying your details available and you can link.

2. I have not recieved my AOR but my application number starts with EP but not XEP......... I think for incomplete application, they never send AOR.

3. I am currently based in Oman, not sure how long it would take but postal service is very good here, waiting for the returned package.

maxman

Star Member
Sep 14, 2016
Visa Office......
London / Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
25-09-2015
Doc's Request.
23-04-2016
Nomination.....
28-04-2016
AOR Received.
19-03-2017
IELTS Request
not required
File Transfer...
not required
Med's Request
07-06-2017
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
waiting
ashuindian said:
No, your IELTS was okay that time. They consider documents validity by the date of receiving the packet. At the time of receive they open the packet and seal & sign with current date. Now you have to submit your updated IELTS result and try to take the date of 15-20 days. My guess that would be enough time, and work hard. Write/copy English essays and Letters as much as possible for preparation, it will very helpful not only for writing but also Speaking, reading. Apply for Nomination extension enclosing CIC cover letter of refusal. Best of luck.

sorry for the typing error, my ILETS validity is up to October 2017 !!

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
fahad911 said:
My NOC falls in class B. i donot have the english requirment
I have this type of bad experience. They don't clarify this thing clearly in their application guide, this is the main cause of misconception. I also did not attach IELTS result due to same confusion. They sent back my application mentioned "Cancelled as Incomplete" and I received it after 3 months. My NOC also falls in B category.

K4n4d4WS

Star Member
Jun 8, 2016
Edmonton AB
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-08-2015
Doc's Request.
21-03-2016
Nomination.....
29-05-2015
AOR Received.
10-11-2015
Med's Request
29-04-2016
Med's Done....
04-05-2016
Passport Req..
08-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
ashuindian said:
Offo, are you mad dear? I have this type of bad experience. They don't clarify this thing clearly in their application guide, this is the main cause of misconception. I also did not attach IELTS result due to same confusion. They sent back my application mentioned "Cancelled as Incomplete" and I received it after 3 months. My NOC also falls in B category.
it depends on the province you applied
for exemple: AINP (Alberta) you don't need IELTS in NOC 0,A or B

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
K4n4d4WS said:
it depends on the province you applied
for exemple: AINP (Alberta) you don't need IELTS in NOC 0,A or B
I am SINP Nominated.

mdh

Aug 3, 2014
ab
File Transfer...
-
fahad911 said:
Hi all,

I have been keeping you guys updated about my application and now all of a sudden a tradegy happend and now i m so worried. Please help me if anyone had similar issue or have any inforamtion which may help me.

I got my AINP on may 2016 and i applied for PR on sept 20th and yesterday Nov 15,2016 i got a mail form CIC and all of my documents were returned. i dont know how but i missed a signature on a form and this is the reason i they returned it.

a letter was attached with my application, it stated

Your provincial nomination either has expired or will expire on NOv 7, 2016. If the application is received prior to th expiry date, an extension will not be necesssary. if the application is received after the expiry date. it will be returned to you as incomplete ( if an extension is approved, the province will provide you with approval letter... include this approval letter with the application)

since my AINP is expired now ( Expiry was nov 7, 2016) can i get an extension or i will have to apply ANIP from start. I looked into AINP website it stated if your AINP is not expired you can apply for an extension
My question is

1) if CIC returnes the application and AINP get expired so can i apply for extension for AINP based on the returned documnets
2) form my understanding of the statement above, if AINP is expired and i apply for PR then it will be returned and i can get extension from AINP stating that i have already applied for PR but my AINP is expiring, i need an extension OR
once AINP is expierd it cannot be renewed unless you have AOR or a valid reason.

PLease explain if anybody have any information or been in similar sitution. Very depressed

Thank you

Something similar happen to me months ago, the difference is that I asked Extension of My Nomination NOT for PR but to apply for work permit (long story).

what ever is same process for any nomination extension...

1) you do NOT need to have an AOR to request an extension of your Nomination.
Here the webpage of AINP info to request this extension: http://www.albertacanada.com/opportunity/programs-and-forms/ainp-extend-nomination.aspx

If you read carefully it says you need to send the request by regular mail with all the docs they need.
When this happen to me I 1st called AINP office and ask, they told me to send the requested docs by regualr mail and will take aprox 10 to 15 days to get extnsion/answer.

After thinking what to do...I think god or universe just put this idea in my mind...
What I did was:

I sent an email requesting an extension!
Why an email?
Where did I find an email address?

Well, when my nomination was in process, an Agent from AINP sent me an email requesting some extra documents, asking me to reply with my docs attach to that same email.
So when I was in this hurry of getting an extension I took the risk in sending an email to this Agent that requested me docs on that time.

I wrote a very nice & polite email explaining that I was very worried & desperate because bla bla bla (and I explained in detail my situation) & attach:

1) the letter from CIC requesting from AINP "204c letter" (not sure if you need same specific "code 204c" letter...you need to verify that)
2) my expired Nomination
3) the Form to extend nomination: http://www.albertacanada.com/files/albertacanada/AINP_requestNomination.pdf

I got a reply from this Agent saying will transfer my request to the agents in charge of extensions and not to be worried. (provincial gov is actually very nice-friendly people).

The same day AINP agent in charge of extensions sent to my employer an email asking if I have a job offer with them, my employer reply immediately YES I did have a valid Job Offer with them and that was it!

The same evening I got in my personal email from AINP:

1) 204c letter of support.

I am not sure if this email or this person still in AINP but maybe help you if you try (just do not mention how you got this email):
stefan.sokolowski@gov.ab.ca

Then when u have your extension letter... you can re send your application for PR under PNP applying by paper as you did before and be very sure you fill new forms with updated dates of filling that forms, be very sure all signatures are in original with black ink, double check every question is answer properly and attach every single document requested, including your expired Nomination followed by the letter of support/extension from AINP.

It was very stressful when I pass through all this but now I am in the last stage of PR,so take a breath dont stress an Focus and move fast to avoid delays!

good luck!
and share what happen :p

fahad911

Feb 11, 2012
mdh said:
Something similar happen to me months ago, the difference is that I asked Extension of My Nomination NOT for PR but to apply for work permit (long story).

what ever is same process for any nomination extension...

1) you do NOT need to have an AOR to request an extension of your Nomination.
Here the webpage of AINP info to request this extension: http://www.albertacanada.com/opportunity/programs-and-forms/ainp-extend-nomination.aspx

If you read carefully it says you need to send the request by regular mail with all the docs they need.
When this happen to me I 1st called AINP office and ask, they told me to send the requested docs by regualr mail and will take aprox 10 to 15 days to get extnsion/answer.

After thinking what to do...I think god or universe just put this idea in my mind...
What I did was:

I sent an email requesting an extension!
Why an email?
Where did I find an email address?

Well, when my nomination was in process, an Agent from AINP sent me an email requesting some extra documents, asking me to reply with my docs attach to that same email.
So when I was in this hurry of getting an extension I took the risk in sending an email to this Agent that requested me docs on that time.

I wrote a very nice & polite email explaining that I was very worried & desperate because bla bla bla (and I explained in detail my situation) & attach:

1) the letter from CIC requesting from AINP "204c letter" (not sure if you need same specific "code 204c" letter...you need to verify that)
2) my expired Nomination
3) the Form to extend nomination: http://www.albertacanada.com/files/albertacanada/AINP_requestNomination.pdf

I got a reply from this Agent saying will transfer my request to the agents in charge of extensions and not to be worried. (provincial gov is actually very nice-friendly people).

The same day AINP agent in charge of extensions sent to my employer an email asking if I have a job offer with them, my employer reply immediately YES I did have a valid Job Offer with them and that was it!

The same evening I got in my personal email from AINP:

1) 204c letter of support.

I am not sure if this email or this person still in AINP but maybe help you if you try (just do not mention how you got this email):
stefan.sokolowski@gov.ab.ca

Then when u have your extension letter... you can re send your application for PR under PNP applying by paper as you did before and be very sure you fill new forms with updated dates of filling that forms, be very sure all signatures are in original with black ink, double check every question is answer properly and attach every single document requested, including your expired Nomination followed by the letter of support/extension from AINP.

It was very stressful when I pass through all this but now I am in the last stage of PR,so take a breath dont stress an Focus and move fast to avoid delays!

good luck!
and share what happen :p

Hi MDH,
Thank you for sharing the information. I already sent my application and today Nov 21, 2016 it will be delivered. I am just worried that my employer has changed. This is the only thing which is giving me depression.

So you sent an email to them and every thing was done in a week right?
What do you think about my situation as it is in mail. Will they take complete 30 days or it will be quick?

Thanks