+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP Points now showing on my EE profile

sanaomar

Star Member
Dec 10, 2017
Please let me know when the PNP points get added to your score. I have a same situation, i have received nomination on 29th Nov which i have accepted on same day yet the PNP score is not added to my EE Profile.
Can u just guide me about the EE and pnp link??

panta.elish

Nov 7, 2021
Hello guys..i have an update to share specially for those who got nomination from OINP. Last Friday i mailed OINP requesting for their opinion whether i have the option to withdraw my current profile and create a new one so that they can transfer my nomination to my new profile. In the return mail they confirmed that yes i can. In that case i have to mail them the followings after creating a new profile-

1. Copy of IRCC letter acknowledging the new profile with new express entry number and job seeker validation code visible
2. Letter of Explanation regarding why i wish to transfer my nomination
3. My OINP File no

I am very glad to let you know all that, on Monday i got nomination offer in my new EE profile.. Due to bitter past experience, i didn’t accepted the offer on the same day. Today i accepted the offer and get to see the long desired CRS score with 600 additional points..

So, guys..don’t wait for IRCC's response anymore rather request OINP to transfer your nomination to new profile. That would be best solution.

Rajat_sharma

Dec 19, 2021
Hello guys..i have an update to share specially for those who got nomination from OINP. Last Friday i mailed OINP requesting for their opinion whether i have the option to withdraw my current profile and create a new one so that they can transfer my nomination to my new profile. In the return mail they confirmed that yes i can. In that case i have to mail them the followings after creating a new profile-

1. Copy of IRCC letter acknowledging the new profile with new express entry number and job seeker validation code visible
3. My OINP File no

I am very glad to let you know all that, on Monday i got nomination offer in my new EE profile.. Due to bitter past experience, i didn’t accepted the offer on the same day. Today i accepted the offer and get to see the long desired CRS score with 600 additional points..

So, guys..don’t wait for IRCC's response anymore rather request OINP to transfer your nomination to new profile. That would be best solution.
That's great. I am so happy for you.

How much time did OINP take to give you nomination on new profile?

Reactions: panta.elish

dispatchcrab

Feb 5, 2021

3. My OINP File no

Brilliant news very happy for you!!

I made a new EE profile and requested it to be re invited a month ago and its still not been done :( im with the BC pnp though ,

umairabid

Nov 27, 2020
Brilliant news very happy for you!!

I made a new EE profile and requested it to be re invited a month ago and its still not been done :( im with the BC pnp though ,
Same for me, I sent and email and they asked to allow for 3 months, which is ridiculous, since I got my nomination within a week