+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP Nomination

Dec 2, 2018
My CRS 404;CLB-9;NOC-0114; Indian citizen currently working in Doha … can I expect PNP nomination from Alberta, Quebec or Prince Edward Island; i filed my case in April 2019 but havent received nomination so far; what other option do i have. please advise.

ArGo

Oct 18, 2019
NOC Code......
Same here , Do you know anyone who got PNP and successfully settled in any provinces in Canada ?
if you know could you please share their experience
There are many in this forum. You have to look at the eligibility criteria of each province according to your NOC. If you see that your NOC is in demand list for any province, then check if that province is currently open for PNP nomination and what are the steps to apply. This way it would make things easier.

ratnaroy99

Jul 26, 2017
Ahmedabad
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ahmedabad
NOC Code......
I have 7 years of overall experience with 2 NOC Codes. First 4 years experience os a different NOC and current 3 years in a different NOC which is also one of the in demand job codes. I have heard from different people that NSNP straight away rejects people with 2 NOCs. Can anyone help me understand if its true or not? I have all the valid proofs and documents for the same. Still... Is there the possibility of rejection just because of 2 different NOCs?