+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP New Brunswick 2018 invitation ITA

MarufMdHassan

Aug 21, 2018
Hi @MarufMdHassan

The Express Entry info sessions for September are already closed :( and you can only register for the job fair sessions if you have experience in one of the Job fair NOCs within the past 10 years

Continue checking livinginnb.ca for new sessions and register for one as soon as they are posted, if you can attend the session in that particular country
Thanks a lot!! If the NOC is there (let's say 6552 and i got experience in that noc in last 10 years), does that mean I can sign up for that job fair?

What's the difference between Major job fair and EE Info Sessions? Can you shed some light? Thanks again!

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Thanks a lot!! If the NOC is there (let's say 6552 and i got experience in that noc in last 10 years), does that mean I can sign up for that job fair?

What's the difference between Major job fair and EE Info Sessions? Can you shed some light? Thanks again!
Job fair targets specific NOCs where employers from NB might be present to interview people with those NOCs. If you have more than 1 years' experience in the NOCs mentioned, then you are good to go for that job fair

EE sessions are for those who are in the EE pool and have experience in the NOCs listed in the demand list for NB.
Currently those are:
  • IT:
    • Information systems analysts and consultants (2171)
    • Computer network technician (2281)
    • Software engineers and designers (2173)
    • Database analysts and data administrators (2172)
    • Computer programmers and interactive media developers (2174)
  • Accounting and Finance:
    • Accounting technicians and bookkeepers (1311)
    • Financial and investment analysts (1112)
  • Management:
    • Senior managers - financial, communications and other business services (0013)
    • Restaurant and food service managers (0631)
    • Managers in health care (0311)
    • Retail sales supervisors (6211)
  • Administrative assistants (1241) or Executive assistants (1222)

• Early childhood educators and assistants (4214)

• Retail and wholesale buyers (6222) or Purchasing agents and officers (1225)

• Human resources professionals (1121)

• Translators, terminologists and interpreters (5125)

• Cooks (6322)

MarufMdHassan

Aug 21, 2018
Job fair targets specific NOCs where employers from NB might be present to interview people with those NOCs. If you have more than 1 years' experience in the NOCs mentioned, then you are good to go for that job fair

EE sessions are for those who are in the EE pool and have experience in the NOCs listed in the demand list for NB.
Currently those are:
  • IT:
    • Information systems analysts and consultants (2171)
    • Computer network technician (2281)
    • Software engineers and designers (2173)
    • Database analysts and data administrators (2172)
    • Computer programmers and interactive media developers (2174)
  • Accounting and Finance:
    • Accounting technicians and bookkeepers (1311)
    • Financial and investment analysts (1112)
  • Management:
    • Senior managers - financial, communications and other business services (0013)
    • Restaurant and food service managers (0631)
    • Managers in health care (0311)
    • Retail sales supervisors (6211)
  • Administrative assistants (1241) or Executive assistants (1222)

• Early childhood educators and assistants (4214)

• Retail and wholesale buyers (6222) or Purchasing agents and officers (1225)

• Human resources professionals (1121)

• Translators, terminologists and interpreters (5125)

• Cooks (6322)
Thanks a lot. I guess i qualify for both. But since NOC 6552 is category C, i think i should ignore it and wait for the EE Session in October. Any idea if there will be any information session list update taking place in coming days?

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Thanks a lot. I guess i qualify for both. But since NOC 6552 is category C, i think i should ignore it and wait for the EE Session in October. Any idea if there will be any information session list update taking place in coming days?
There are no EE sessions for October, only job fair sessions. You might have to wait until they update the webpage with the November and December sessions. I think they will probably update the page in the next couple of weeks. Just keep checking :)

Reactions: MarufMdHassan

Robingumber

Star Member
May 19, 2015
I want to know, if i get the invite to attend the session. Is it possible to get my accompanying spouse to attend that session as well or the officers would not allow her to attend the session?

Reactions: MarufMdHassan

MarufMdHassan

Aug 21, 2018
I want to know, if i get the invite to attend the session. Is it possible to get my accompanying spouse to attend that session as well or the officers would not allow her to attend the session?
You can always attend with an attendee. But you need to email them and notify that you'll be bringing your spouse with you.

pizzacat

Jun 19, 2018
Has someone already done this before here in the group?
In previous sessions that was back in 2016-2017 in Manila, they allow companions but that’s because they also didnt check everyone who came. So it is possible but not a guarantee they will allow it again. But in employer interview session (after the NB session) of course companion is not allowed.

Reactions: Robingumber

Robingumber

Star Member
May 19, 2015
anyone who has already submitted documents after Getting ITA can pls confirm if paystubs from old companies are not avaialble or lost ,what can be the alternate solution documents can be provided

Robingumber

Star Member
May 19, 2015
Hi, i have a query, while seeing the NB EOI form i noticed one field of work experience as per NOC . But its not specifically mentioned that it should be only from In demand NOC for NB province in the EOI form. I have an experience in 3 noc codes for my whole career journey. Primary is 2281 which is also in the in demand occupations for NB but the other 2 are not from in demand for NB province but are already listed in noc list of canada. So my query is shall i fill the marks as per all 3 noc codes or just for the primary noc code that is for 2281 ??

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Hi, i have a query, while seeing the NB EOI form i noticed one field of work experience as per NOC . But its not specifically mentioned that it should be only from In demand NOC for NB province in the EOI form. I have an experience in 3 noc codes for my whole career journey. Primary is 2281 which is also in the in demand occupations for NB but the other 2 are not from in demand for NB province but are already listed in noc list of canada. So my query is shall i fill the marks as per all 3 noc codes or just for the primary noc code that is for 2281 ??
Only the primary NOC code

Reactions: Robingumber

sbernados

Star Member
Aug 7, 2012
Abu Dhabi
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
PNP 02-05-2018
Doc's Request.
PNP 15-06-2018
Nomination.....
17-08-2018
AOR Received.
17-09-2018
Med's Request
29-08-2018
Med's Done....
29-08-2019
Passport Req..
07-01-2019
VISA ISSUED...
13-01-2019
LANDED..........
07-06-2019
@NzKhn is it necessary to pay NOW the Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) cost $490? I have received the CIC ITA yesterday.