+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP New Brunswick 2018 invitation ITA

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
So you have cleared your medical tests ??
As per the doctor we went to, high BP is no cause for concern in terms of the medical test results for CIC.We asked her specifically in this regard.
She should know best, since she has been doing the medical tests for Canadian immigrants for many years now

Reactions: Robingumber

Robingumber

Star Member
May 19, 2015
As per the doctor we went to, high BP is no cause for concern in terms of the medical test results for CIC.We asked her specifically in this regard.
She should know best, since she has been doing the medical tests for Canadian immigrants for many years now
Sounds cool.. :)

Robingumber

Star Member
May 19, 2015
Also i have question related to filing the EOI , Can you please confirm me what do we need to mention in the subject while filing for EOI.

Robingumber

Star Member
May 19, 2015
Subject of the EOI email?

Connection to NB - NBPNP Information Session (Date of Session) (City and Country of Session) - (Job Title) (Job NOC)
I don't have connection in NB so will it be as mentioned below :

NBPNP Information Session (Date of Session) (City and Country of Session) - (Job Title) (Job NOC)

MarufMdHassan

Aug 21, 2018
@NzKhn: Hello! This is my first post in the forum. I am looking forward to applying for the NBPNP Information session in September/October. But I can't see much of the info in their website. Do you think it'll pop up in coming days or there's actually no hope?

Thanks in advance!

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
@NzKhn: Hello! This is my first post in the forum. I am looking forward to applying for the NBPNP Information session in September/October. But I can't see much of the info in their website. Do you think it'll pop up in coming days or there's actually no hope?

Thanks in advance!
Hi @MarufMdHassan

The Express Entry info sessions for September are already closed :( and you can only register for the job fair sessions if you have experience in one of the Job fair NOCs within the past 10 years

Continue checking livinginnb.ca for new sessions and register for one as soon as they are posted, if you can attend the session in that particular country