AOR Received.
29-June-2017
Med's Request
06-April-2018
Med's Done....
10-April-2018
Passport Req..
Waiting
Is there any JUNE applicants still waiting for PPR?

sarbkaur

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
Thanks. Why is that they asked for medical for some july 2017 applicants in april 2018 and for some in june 2018. Will it make difference while receiving ppr or they will send ppr on based on when we applied?
I read on the other thread that people who submitted file like till first week of july or mid of july they received in march april after that they sent the medical request for july august applicants in june end but i dont think so its depend on the medical it acctually depend on the submission date of your applications

Reactions: MissyTin

garrybajwa

Star Member
Oct 21, 2018
I read on the other thread that people who submitted file like till first week of july or mid of july they received in march april after that they sent the medical request for july august applicants in june end but i dont think so its depend on the medical it acctually depend on the submission date of your applications
Thx for the info

WaiterCA

Star Member
Mar 6, 2018
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Nomination.....
06-07-2017
AOR Received.
12-09-2017
Hi
I am a july 27,2017 applicant.
AOR: Sep12,2017
Pre arrival: March 21,2017
MR: June 21,2017
Waiting for PPR
I have a question. In mid of this year I lost my job (june). But i was able to find a new employer and got my Nomination certificate renewed. And then i had to renew my work permit as well because it was bonded. I applied it online on Sep 5,2018. I was expecting my PPR in the second or third week of November.
But I haven’t receive my new work permit yet. So do you guys think that they will delay my PPR just beacause I don’t have a new work permit. If anybody could help that would be really great
I think it doesn't matter now because they already checked and approved your work permit, nomination, noc and changed your eligibility status to passed. Now they are finishing your background criminal check. Once it's done, you will get ppr.

We have the same timeline btw

garrybajwa

Star Member
Oct 21, 2018
I think it doesn't matter now because they already checked and approved your work permit, nomination, noc and changed your eligibility status to passed. Now they are finishing your background criminal check. Once it's done, you will get ppr.

We have the same timeline btw
When can we expect ppr with the above mentioned timeline?

aroundtheworld_

Star Member
Oct 19, 2018
Is there any JUNE applicants still waiting for PPR?
Yes, I’m june 21 2017, and haven’t recieved any decisions on my file!
I had medical exam upfront, which expired, they just asked me for a new one in the end of september, and my medical passed on first week of october, but nothing has been updated since then.