+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP Inland Paper based June-July-August 2017 applicants

junjun1106

Star Member
Jul 27, 2018
I saw couple applicants got decision made on another platform, but their applicants received after August 20.
I saw ppl from end of july to mid august ppl got skipped, and ppl who applied end of aug are start getting their DM's. Few weeks ago, there were some ppl who got their DM and PPR at the same time. hopefully that happens to me and others :)

Mingsen

May 2, 2018
I saw ppl from end of july to mid august ppl got skipped, and ppl who applied end of aug are start getting their DM's. Few weeks ago, there were some ppl who got their DM and PPR at the same time. hopefully that happens to me and others :)
Really Hope so, dm is better than nothing, no deadline waiting make people extremely anxious.

Reactions: Carkan

mumbai101

Star Member
Dec 20, 2018
I just called CIC about the DM I got today, the agent said my application was approved, he can see they are printing my COPR, next step is ppr, but he doesn’t know when,can be days or weeks. I guess it still needs a little bit more waiting
Congrats, mine, early August applicant still waiting

SUKHDEEP31

Nov 28, 2018
I just called CIC about the DM I got today, the agent said my application was approved, he can see they are printing my COPR, next step is ppr, but he doesn’t know when,can be days or weeks. I guess it still needs a little bit more waiting
CONGRATS