+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP for Foreign skilled worker

Aug 8, 2021
I am a chemical engineer from India and would like to apply for PNP for alberta, manitoba.Is it open now for FSW? Do i need to do ECA for my wife also who would come with me if i get ITA from a province.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
FSW has not had a draw since last year. It may resume shortly. What is your eligibility and CRS scores? ECA and IELTs for wife is dependant on her accompanying or not. Manitoba - do you have family or a job offer? Alberta is dependant on your CRS score and whether they select a chemical engineering NOC. The province doesn’t post NOCs that are selected. Don’t know if your NOC is selected given the fact that the oil and gas industry is in such a downturn and many out of work.

Aug 8, 2021
FSW has not had a draw since last year. It may resume shortly. What is your eligibility and CRS scores? ECA and IELTs for wife is dependant on her accompanying or not. Manitoba - do you have family or a job offer? Alberta is dependant on your CRS score and whether they select a chemical engineering NOC. The province doesn’t post NOCs that are selected. Don’t know if your NOC is selected given the fact that the oil and gas industry is in such a downturn and many out of work.
Thank you for your reply. My CRS score is less.Around 368 with 10 years experience. But is it considered while taking draw for PNP.I checked NOC for chemical engineer.Its in Grade A. Also my wife would come with me but is she required to do ECA even when i m applying for PNP as applicant.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Look at your points as accompanying vs non accompany and see if your score goes up or down. 368 will not get you an ITA through FSW. Do you have family in Alberta or Manitoba?