+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP File Transfer To CIO Sydney, Nova Scotia - December/ January

rubyhero

Jan 29, 2012
o balle balle balle thank god at last i received my AOR and draft was cashed on 23 feb. 2012.......it shows uci no. soooo happy thnk god

jonmonc

Star Member
Feb 9, 2012
Moncton
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-11-2011
Nomination.....
17-01-2012
AOR Received.
19-01-2012
Med's Request
29-02-2012
Med's Done....
15-03-2012
Passport Req..
15-11-2012
sfawzy2002 said:
I think the MR can not be received by email.
As one of my friends QSW received the MR (he's before the CIO change) , it's an envelope that should be opened at the doctor.
So it should be sent via snail mail. (my guess)
WIth the CIO change, for VO as Buffalo... you should receive your AOR from Ottawa in an email (refer to my previous post to see details in the email). Attached with it would be 3 documents...1) form IMM 1017 - which is a medical report to be filled in by the doctor. It would have a picture of you for identification and needs to be signed by the physician. 2) Instructions for you, the applicant - A two page document 3) Instructions for the Doctor - A two page document.
When you book an appointment with the clinic, they would usually give you additional information as they have been doing this for a while. I booked my appointment just yesterday. They would need two colour passport size photographs, passport for ID proof, eye glasses or medications (if any), payment details at the clinic and the hospital etc. These instructions might vary from clinic to clinic but across Canada it should be similar.
What I am not clear about is the instructions to the Doctor mentions a form IMM 5419 which they havent given me... so I am guessing that the doctor already has it. Anybody has any idea what this is about?

Hope this helps.
JonMonc

sfawzy2002

Star Member
Feb 12, 2012
Edmonton , AB
Visa Office......
Cairo , Egypt/ CPP-O
App. Filed.......
18 Feb 2010(AINP) and Application Received CIO on 27-01-2012
AOR Received.
08 Mar 2012
File Transfer...
Transferred back to Cairo - 06 June 2013
Med's Request
08 Mar 2012/redo: 01 Oct 2013
Med's Done....
15 Mar 2012/redo: 12 Oct 2013
Interview........
e-cas shows In progress since 06/06/2013 and medical received on 30/10/2013
Passport Req..
30/10/2013
VISA ISSUED...
18/11/2013
LANDED..........
14-06-2014
rubyhero said:
o balle balle balle thank god at last i received my AOR and draft was cashed on 23 feb. 2012.......it shows uci no. soooo happy thnk god
Happy for you rubyhero :)
I have a question , did you include with the Processing fess, the RFPR ? which were encashed as you mention,

Ayinka

Star Member
Feb 9, 2012
U.S.
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 8th 2012
AOR Received.
3/16/12
Med's Request
3/16/12
Med's Done....
3/21/12- in process since May 3rd 2012
jonmonc said:
WIth the CIO change, for VO as Buffalo... you should receive your AOR from Ottawa in an email (refer to my previous post to see details in the email). Attached with it would be 3 documents...1) form IMM 1017 - which is a medical report to be filled in by the doctor. It would have a picture of you for identification and needs to be signed by the physician. 2) Instructions for you, the applicant - A two page document 3) Instructions for the Doctor - A two page document.
When you book an appointment with the clinic, they would usually give you additional information as they have been doing this for a while. I booked my appointment just yesterday. They would need two colour passport size photographs, passport for ID proof, eye glasses or medications (if any), payment details at the clinic and the hospital etc. These instructions might vary from clinic to clinic but across Canada it should be similar.
What I am not clear about is the instructions to the Doctor mentions a form IMM 5419 which they havent given me... so I am guessing that the doctor already has it. Anybody has any idea what this is about?

Hope this helps.
JonMonc
thank you...makes more sense now.

Fafool

Star Member
Feb 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
FEB-2012
Med's Request
FEB -2012
Med's Done....
MARCH-2012
Interview........
----
Passport Req..
SEP-2013
jonmonc said:

Hope this helps.
JonMonc
Hi JonMonc;

I also made an appointment. The doctor told me that they have all the needed forms. Also, in the instruction for the doctor (the document that you mentioned before), you can see that doctors have already received the essential forms on CD.
So, there is nothing to be worried about.

Cheers;
fafool

litous

Star Member
Feb 8, 2012
Hi,

CIO has charged CC on Feb 29th for my application.
I have a very basic question.
How do they determine to which visa office they have to send my application? if I am currently working in US?
My resident address in the form has US address , but permanent home address has India address.

and in my PNP nomination certificate . its written that I may have to go to New Delhi Visa office.

prasamp

Jan 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-Apr-2013 (In Process from 15th Oct 2013)
Doc's Request.
CSQ - 9th October 2013
Nomination.....
15th May 2013 (Sponsor Approval)
AOR Received.
03-May-2013
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
15-May-2013
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
March 2013
Passport Req..
13-June-2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
litous said:
Hi,

CIO has charged CC on Feb 29th for my application.
I have a very basic question.
How do they determine to which visa office they have to send my application? if I am currently working in US?
My resident address in the form has US address , but permanent home address has India address.

and in my PNP nomination certificate . its written that I may have to go to New Delhi Visa office.
it wil be New Delhi... irrespective of what you put...your PNP certificate will what drive them in deciding the VO...atleast in my case thats what happened...my nomination had buffalo..but i specified ND in my application but they sent it to buffalo only...good luck ND is little faster.

litous

Star Member
Feb 8, 2012
prasamp said:
it wil be New Delhi... irrespective of what you put...your PNP certificate will what drive them in deciding the VO...atleast in my case thats what happened...my nomination had buffalo..but i specified ND in my application but they sent it to buffalo only...good luck ND is little faster.
Thanks

litous

Star Member
Feb 8, 2012
prasamp said:
Hi Prasamp,

Sorry if I am letting my brain think too much. Couple more questions.

Assuming they will send my application to Delhi .

1) can I still do medicals from US?
2) what happens when they request my passport finally . I will end up traveling to Delhi and how long will they hold my passport in Canadian VO?

I was just thinking about this job and H1B visa. I can manage 1 month break beyond that I will loose this job and loose H1B if I am not able enter back in a month's time.

chrisemo

Star Member
Mar 29, 2011
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo, Brazil
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/10/2011
Doc's Request.
21/07/2011
Nomination.....
14/12/2011
IELTS Request
not
litous said:
Hi Prasamp,

2) what happens when they request my passport finally . I will end up traveling to Delhi and how long will they hold my passport in Canadian VO?

I was just thinking about this job and H1B visa. I can manage 1 month break beyond that I will loose this job and loose H1B if I am not able enter back in a month's time.

I am in US planing on do everything from here. Even send the passport by fedex.M VO is Sao Paulo,Brazil.
I am in Philadelphia.Where are you?

prasamp

Jan 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
CSQ - 9th October 2013
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
03-May-2013
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
15-May-2013
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
March 2013
Passport Req..
13-June-2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
litous said:
Hi Prasamp,

1. Yes you can do it in US..but wait for your medical form from NDVO...they might have the office to send Medical records as "New Delhi" generally DMP in US/Canada will send to Ottawa..so you might be asked to pay extra for the Fed Ex international charges..so you need to be vigilant in tell this to your DMP...make sure ur records don't go to wrong regional medical center...there is also possibility NDVO might ask Ottawa to update your medical records if they find you in US now...so wait for the forms and see at the top right conrer which office its having..my case it has CPP-Ottawa so make note of it and inform the DMP....this rules out doing Medicals in anticipation...

2. Generally you will be given 30-60days to submit the passport and get your visa stamped...you cant send the passport in post from/to India internationally. you are left with 2 options...first one is a trusted friend/relative who is going to india that time can send it to the embassy and get it back with visa stamped.. or make a emergency trip to delhi but before doing that check with New Delhi do they allow in person visa stamping for PR applicants....you can send your passport to India to your home from US through FedEx/UPS (please no USPS) but to get it back you need someone to get it for you...so u need to make sure you do the right thing...

in addition to point 2..NDVO generally asks for MR and PPR at same time..send your MR and then tell them in email...you are in USA and couldn send passport....and buy time to travel and get it done in person..btw if you are sending ur passport through someone...you need to give them authorization duly signed with id...so make sure you do that..else CHC wont accept it to stamp the visa and send it back..

anessa

Star Member
May 25, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2012
Doc's Request.
no
AOR Received.
13-03-2012
IELTS Request
no
Med's Request
13-03-2012
Med's Done....
18-03-2012
sset12 said:
Jot,
I suggest to submit two forms(IMM 5620), one for the Processing fee ($550) and another one for RPRF ($490). The total of your bank draft still the same $1040...I think they did not change your category, it's just that they are using the same template (FSW) for all PR applicants... coz our AOR states the same category.
I can send you the RPRF form, just let me know your email address.
Hello
I made a mistake .. I did bank draft of 2080( my husband and me). 550*2 =1100 for precessing fee and 490*2= 980 for RPRF. But I submitted only one IMM 5620 where I mentioned 1100 only . I added one letter where I calarified that I am paying extra 980 for RPRF. Will they return my application for this reason?? :(

prasamp

Jan 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
CSQ - 9th October 2013
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
03-May-2013
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
15-May-2013
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
March 2013
Passport Req..
13-June-2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
anessa said:
Hello
I made a mistake .. I did bank draft of 2080( my husband and me). 550*2 =1100 for precessing fee and 490*2= 980 for RPRF. But I submitted only one IMM 5620 where I mentioned 1100 only . I added one letter where I calarified that I am paying extra 980 for RPRF. Will they return my application for this reason?? :(
no anessa... i didnt submit two forms myself...i submitted only one but i authorized credit card to take 1040$..since its bank draft no issues they wil encash in full and wil upate ur file with RPRF received/paid etc...no worries..as long as no shortage in the fees u wil be processed if u pay more they will prces ur application and refund...

litous

Star Member
Feb 8, 2012
prasamp said:
1. Yes you can do it in US..but wait for your medical form from NDVO...they might have the office to send Medical records as "New Delhi" generally DMP in US/Canada will send to Ottawa..so you might be asked to pay extra for the Fed Ex international charges..so you need to be vigilant in tell this to your DMP...make sure ur records don't go to wrong regional medical center...there is also possibility NDVO might ask Ottawa to update your medical records if they find you in US now...so wait for the forms and see at the top right conrer which office its having..my case it has CPP-Ottawa so make note of it and inform the DMP....this rules out doing Medicals in anticipation...

2. Generally you will be given 30-60days to submit the passport and get your visa stamped...you cant send the passport in post from/to India internationally. you are left with 2 options...first one is a trusted friend/relative who is going to india that time can send it to the embassy and get it back with visa stamped.. or make a emergency trip to delhi but before doing that check with New Delhi do they allow in person visa stamping for PR applicants....you can send your passport to India to your home from US through FedEx/UPS (please no USPS) but to get it back you need someone to get it for you...so u need to make sure you do the right thing...

in addition to point 2..NDVO generally asks for MR and PPR at same time..send your MR and then tell them in email...you are in USA and couldn send passport....and buy time to travel and get it done in person..btw if you are sending ur passport through someone...you need to give them authorization duly signed with id...so make sure you do that..else CHC wont accept it to stamp the visa and send it back..
Thanks for the Info. I guess there is a way out for everything. Will wait until they get back to me for now.

Cheers!!