[b]IN PROCESS: 31/07/2014 DM: 11/08/2014[b]
Passport Req..
[b]24/01/2014[/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b]07/08/2014[b]
LANDED..........
[b]19/09/2014[b]
canman said:
Thanks manubobby, I hope now we start receiving our MR and PPR soon. I think its over a month that received you AOR from CIO, its about time you hear from NDVO 8)
yea man .. its been exactly one month since i got my aor from CIO.. im hoping to hear from the VO soon.. lets see how it goes .. wonder if flowerbubu has heard from them yet .. he got his AOR from cio on 26th jan ..

Fafool

Star Member
Feb 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
FEB-2012
Med's Request
FEB -2012
Med's Done....
MARCH-2012
Interview........
----
Passport Req..
SEP-2013
manubobby said:
congrats fafool.. cheers :)
Thanks manubobby.
Wish you all the best.

jonmonc

Star Member
Feb 9, 2012
Moncton
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-11-2011
Nomination.....
17-01-2012
AOR Received.
19-01-2012
Med's Request
29-02-2012
Med's Done....
15-03-2012
Passport Req..
15-11-2012
manubobby said:
mate.. really wish i could say somethin to cheer u up.. I know you r probably the only one who have had to wait so long, and I can imagine how frustrating it is .. but now that its been past 6 weeks, did you try sending them an email regard your application, I think you are allowed to contact them, the good news is, your draft has been encashed .. which means theres nothing wrong with your file and that it is complete.. (maybe they are giving preference to people who are outside canada) .. dunno .. anywho .. dont sweat it mate .. im sure ull hear from them soon .. cheers .. :)
I think in the new process for applicants with visa office as Buffalo (those residing in US/Canada), AOR is not sent out by CIO Sydney, instead the file in snail mailed to the Ottawa CPP office. Ottawa receives the file perhaps does some initial processing and then sends out the AOR via email with Medical Request etc. So esentially those with VO as Buffalo are skipping one step. So dont worry too much! This process should save time in total. Anyways this is my take on it. I could be wrong. Also from what I could gather on the internet, Ottawa is helping out with only the initial processing and the final approval would be done by the Visa Office in Buffalo. However, this would be handled internally by them and we wouldnt be notified about the transfers etc. From what I could gather they estimate the processing time as 10 months.

JonMonc

Ayinka

Star Member
Feb 9, 2012
U.S.
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 8th 2012
AOR Received.
3/16/12
Med's Request
3/16/12
Med's Done....
3/21/12- in process since May 3rd 2012
yanesrahn said:
Hello there, Here you can find in the part how to contact Centralizaded Intake Office Nova Scotia... also have and email address
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/apply-after.asp
All the best, Good Luck!!!
Y-R
Thank you!

Ayinka

Star Member
Feb 9, 2012
U.S.
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 8th 2012
AOR Received.
3/16/12
Med's Request
3/16/12
Med's Done....
manubobby said:
here ya go

How to Contact the Centralized Intake Office

Federal and Quebec skilled workers, provincial nominees and federal investors who applied to the Centralized Intake Office and have a request for case information may contact the Client Service Unit.

You will not receive a reply to your email if:

you have not already applied under one of the above categories
you are not authorized to receive personal information
you applied within the last six weeks
your enquiry concerns a topic other than your case.
Please do not send the same enquiry more than once. You can reach the CSU at CIO‑Sydney‑Search‑Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca.

Courier address
Centralized Intake Office
47-49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS B1P 5Z2
Canada

Please write the program you are applying under on the outside of the envelope (federal skilled worker / FSW, provincial nominee / PN, Quebec-selected skilled worker / QSW, investor).

Thank you...had missed that part :)

Ayinka

Star Member
Feb 9, 2012
U.S.
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 8th 2012
AOR Received.
3/16/12
Med's Request
3/16/12
Med's Done....
jonmonc said:
I think in the new process for applicants with visa office as Buffalo (those residing in US/Canada), AOR is not sent out by CIO Sydney, instead the file in snail mailed to the Ottawa CPP office. Ottawa receives the file perhaps does some initial processing and then sends out the AOR via email with Medical Request etc. So esentially those with VO as Buffalo are skipping one step. So dont worry too much! This process should save time in total. Anyways this is my take on it. I could be wrong. Also from what I could gather on the internet, Ottawa is helping out with only the initial processing and the final approval would be done by the Visa Office in Buffalo. However, this would be handled internally by them and we wouldnt be notified about the transfers etc. From what I could gather they estimate the processing time as 10 months.

JonMonc
Hi there...where did you find the information on estimated processing time? Ottawa's involvement (I think you are correct)...could you share? Thank you.

litous

Star Member
Feb 8, 2012
arise said:
Hi Everyone,

I would like to know if there is anyone who used his friend/sponsor credit card detail or his sponsor prepared Bank draft for paying the processing Fee payable to the Receiver General of Canada?

Thanks for the feedback,

Arise
Hi Arise,

I gave my sponsor's CC.

jonmonc

Star Member
Feb 9, 2012
Moncton
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-11-2011
Nomination.....
17-01-2012
AOR Received.
19-01-2012
Med's Request
29-02-2012
Med's Done....
15-03-2012
Passport Req..
15-11-2012
Ayinka said:
Hi there...where did you find the information on estimated processing time? Ottawa's involvement (I think you are correct)...could you share? Thank you.
I found a copy of the email sent by CPP Ottawa which someone had posted on the Internet. I dont know for sure if it is for the same case as us (PNP within Canada/US etc). But most of the information makes sense and is concurrent to our situation. I would advise you to use your own discretion. Perhaps someone who has already got the AOR from Ottawa could share parts of the email to help us out. I know patience is a virtue... but its killing me now :(

The email I am talking about is here. I cannot post links yet:-
This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada which was received at the Buffalo office on 2011/12/22.
Your application is part of a group of files that has been transferred from the Buffalo visa office to the Case Processing Pilot-Ottawa (“CPP-O”) office to speed up the creation and processing of your application. All enquiries and correspondence must be addressed to the CPP-O office, unless directed otherwise.
Processing time
Applications for permanent residence in Canada in the category that you have applied to require on average 10 months to process at this office. If you have not received any instructions from this office by 120 days from the date of this letter, you are requested to contact this office directly.
Any mailed enquiries or mailed responses to request for documentation should be sent to the following address:
Case Processing Pilot – Ottawa
219 Laurier Avenue West, 7th floor, section B
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1
Canada
All e-mail enquiries should be sent to the following address only:
Medical Examination
Medical instructions are enclosed with this letter. Please open and follow these instructions carefully. If no instructions are enclosed, they will be sent to you at a later date. If you have received medical instructions as an email attachment, just print the attached forms and take them to the Designated Medical Practitioner.
Mode of communication with CCP-O
CPP-O will by default communicate with you via e-mail. On your updated application form, you provided a valid e-mail address that will be checked regularly by you or your authorized representative. Any emails sent to you will be from email addresses that end in . Please add these to the “safe senders” list in your email program. You should also check the junk mail folder in your email program and/or in your email website in case important emails get filtered into this folder.
Had you wished us to communicate with you solely by regular mail, you were to have indicated it in a cover letter accompanying your document package. We would ask you not to send the same message using several communication methods (e.g. email, mail) to CPP-O as this makes the office less efficient which delays the processing of your application.
Let CPP-O know
If your personal circumstances change, such as the birth or adoption of a child, a marriage or a divorce, you must inform this office (see contact information at the bottom).
You must also advise us of the following:
• Change of address or change of e-mail address;
• Change of immigration representative;
• Decision to withdraw your application;
• Approval of an Arranged Employment Opinion by Human Resources and Skills Development Canada.
Role of Buffalo Visa office
The Buffalo Visa office may be asked from time to time by this office to perform tasks on their behalf. Such tasks could include processing application fees (such as processing fees for newly added dependents or the Right of Permanent Residence Fee), conducting interviews or issuing Permanent Residence visas.
You may therefore receive requests originating from the Buffalo visa office. Please pay particular to which office is making the request and where your response must be sent. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience.

Ayinka

Star Member
Feb 9, 2012
U.S.
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 8th 2012
AOR Received.
3/16/12
Med's Request
3/16/12
Med's Done....
Thank you for sharing the email Jonmon! I'm $550 poorer as of today! CIO just debited my account...please update spreadsheet :D

anessa

Star Member
May 25, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2012
Doc's Request.
no
AOR Received.
13-03-2012
IELTS Request
no
Med's Request
13-03-2012
Med's Done....
18-03-2012
Ayinka said:
Thank you for sharing the email Jonmon! I'm $550 poorer as of today! CIO just debited my account...please update spreadsheet :D
Good
did you pay through credit card right??

jonmonc

Star Member
Feb 9, 2012
Moncton
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-11-2011
Nomination.....
17-01-2012
AOR Received.
19-01-2012
Med's Request
29-02-2012
Med's Done....
15-03-2012
Passport Req..
15-11-2012
I just got an email from Ottawa acknowledging receipt with medical request. :) Please update the excel sheet
And the content of the mail is exactly the same as I posted before.

JonMonc

anessa

Star Member
May 25, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2012
Doc's Request.
no
AOR Received.
13-03-2012
IELTS Request
no
Med's Request
13-03-2012
Med's Done....
18-03-2012
jonmonc said:
I just got an email from Ottawa acknowledging receipt with medical request. :) Please update the excel sheet

JonMonc
Congratulation JonMonc :)

blue3306

Nov 12, 2011
jonmonc said:

JonMonc
congrads! patience rules! faith rules!

Ayinka

Star Member
Feb 9, 2012
U.S.
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 8th 2012
AOR Received.
3/16/12
Med's Request
3/16/12
Med's Done....
anessa said:
Good
did you pay through credit card right??
Yes, sent the credit card form.

Ayinka

Star Member
Feb 9, 2012
U.S.
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 8th 2012
AOR Received.
3/16/12
Med's Request
3/16/12
Med's Done....
jonmonc said:

JonMonc
Yay! Congrats Jonmonc.
I'm a bit confused by the letter. It says the average processing time is 10 months (from submission date?) and then it also says to contact
the office directly if no instructions have been sent after 120 days ??? any ideas anyone?