13-03-2012
IELTS Request
no
Med's Request
13-03-2012
Med's Done....
18-03-2012
rubyhero said:
hi canmaN DID U SEND DRAFT WITH UR FILE IF YES THEN PLZ TELL ME TO WHOSE FAVOUR WAS THT...????
Hello Rubyhero

do not think about it so much. you already submitted your application. So you can not change anything... keep patience and see what is happened.
hope it will not be a prob.
good luck

dee001

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24-01-2012
Med's Request
28-02-2012
Med's Done....
15-03-2012
Ayinka said:
Congrats! what is your VO office? when did you send your application in?
Thanks! File received at CIO on Jan 24th, draft cashed on feb 16th, and AOR & MR received today Feb 28th. My visa office is Buffalo. The AOR is from CPP-O. My information is in the timesheet already.

-Dee001

YuG81

Jan 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Tel-Aviv, IL
NOC Code......
2232 OR 2132 OR 2253
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Strategic Initiatives 13/10/2011
AOR Received.
08/02/2012-CIO
File Transfer...
22/02/2012 - AOR-VO
Hi to all !
I have received AOR from Visa Office. They inform me about opening the file at CIC from 22/02/2012.
Good luck, guys! ;)

prasamp

Jan 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-Apr-2013 (In Process from 15th Oct 2013)
Doc's Request.
CSQ - 9th October 2013
Nomination.....
15th May 2013 (Sponsor Approval)
AOR Received.
03-May-2013
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
15-May-2013
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
March 2013
Passport Req..
13-June-2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
arise said:
Hello Prasamp,

How the bank draft can be prepared? Do we need to put any sort of account number (I dont know whether they have specified account detail in any form) in the FEE payment form or what? I am very much confuesed. I dont have credit card either.

Thanks,

Arise
hi arise... all payments are addressed to "Receiver General of Canada" if you are in canada..then go to the bank and get a Bank Draft or Money Draft(bank might recommend one of the two as one is cheaper) draft dont need account number...just payable to Receiver General of Canada

see this page will address your questions clearly...also if you are submitting to CIO(assuming your a PNP...so you need to send only to CIO)

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EP7TOC.asp#pay-fee

check the section

Method of payment options

hth
prasamps

anessa

Star Member
May 25, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2012
Doc's Request.
no
AOR Received.
13-03-2012
IELTS Request
no
Med's Request
13-03-2012
Med's Done....
18-03-2012
Hello prasamp

I want to ask you something though you did not get your PPR yet.
My question is ..... do you have any idea how many days it will take to get PR in the new system (sending application to CIO rather than VO) .
I search in the CIC website to get something regarding this.

But I did not get anything. Did you get anything like this.

Thank you so much.

jonmonc

Star Member
Feb 9, 2012
Moncton
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-11-2011
Nomination.....
17-01-2012
AOR Received.
19-01-2012
Med's Request
29-02-2012
Med's Done....
15-03-2012
Passport Req..
15-11-2012
anessa said:
Hello prasamp

I want to ask you something though you did not get your PPR yet.
My question is ..... do you have any idea how many days it will take to get PR in the new system (sending application to CIO rather than VO) .
I search in the CIC website to get something regarding this.

But I did not get anything. Did you get anything like this.

Thank you so much.
Well that would depend on many factors (if your file is complete, missing documents, Visa Office etc). Currently, nobody would know the processing time as it is a new process. Also, things have been a little unpredictable and at times random. Please have a look at the google docs excel sheet shared to understand the general trend. The CIO processing itself has added 30-40 days to the total processing time, we are yet to see if this time is compensated elsewhere during the Local Visa Office processing.

JonMonc

prasamp

Jan 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
CSQ - 9th October 2013
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
03-May-2013
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
15-May-2013
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
March 2013
Passport Req..
13-June-2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
jonmonc said:
Well that would depend on many factors (if your file is complete, missing documents, Visa Office etc). Currently, nobody would know the processing time as it is a new process. Also, things have been a little unpredictable and at times random. Please have a look at the google docs excel sheet shared to understand the general trend. The CIO processing itself has added 30-40 days to the total processing time, we are yet to see if this time is compensated elsewhere during the Local Visa Office processing.

JonMonc
i agree with jonMonc here..its difficult to expect PPR now..if i get one then i might get the ire of all those in this thread :) jokes apart..its very very unpredictable at this time...so much to consider..as i am QSW..i dont have issues in file completion and missing documents...as its already available in quebec immigration post my interview...so federal already have access to my files...if they ask it will be only police clearance from Canada..the same applies to almost all of QSW applicants.. but i read somewhere in cIC FAQ section from medicals to PPR it shouldn be more than 30days..but the reality is i have seen applicants whose medicals updated in Ecas 4months before and yet to get the PPR..so i am really not having any expectation as of now...Ottawa is just helping Buffalo to open the file..thats what my understanding is.. CIO takes the application, do the completness check and then send to Ottawa to open the file and generate AOR and communicate it to us..earlier Buffalo used to do all of this work so to get AOR itself it takes almost 4months (after doing initial completeness) and then they initiate security check and send MR, after we do MR it goes to Ottawa then to Buffalo and once security check is positive Buffalo send PPR so the timeline was nearly 3months post the MR then... but now...

Ottawa opens and sends AOR and MR...even it goes to the next step of initiating the security checks and update the Medical requests...and now it all boils down to when Buffalo takes up the file...if i am not wrong..buffalo is issuing PPR to April-June 2011 applicants(i might be wrong...there are cases where a october 2011 applicant already landed with PR) case by case it differs..delay in processing is directly proportional to the number of cities you lived for more than 6months...and also your nationality matters..some countries have extra steps in security..and if your name matches with the wanted list? then more documents like finger prints will be requested..interpol,RCMP, FBI so many agencies are involved...and not to mention the quota of immigrants allowed for the year 2012, that too play a role in finalizing a application...predictions for 2012 is 250000 immigrants...30,000 from quebec remaining in other categories..so if we fit inside that number we are done by 2012..else 2013.. one thing from the recent process we can assume..we might get the PR by 2012...

hth
prasamps

sset12

May 3, 2011
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Oct 14, 2011 - MPNP
AOR Received.
Jan 26, 2012 - CIO via email
File Transfer...
Apr 04, 2012 - LVO to ADVO / Jun 18, 2012 - AOR ADVO
Med's Request
Jul 22, 2012 - ADVO
Med's Done....
Jul 31, 2012 MR done / Aug 06, 2012 received at LVO
Passport Req..
Sep 03, 2012 / Decision Made: Sep 13,2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 25, 2012
LANDED..........
Mar 24, 2013 - God is great!
YuG81 said:
Hi to all !
I have received AOR from Visa Office. They inform me about opening the file at CIC from 22/02/2012.
Good luck, guys! ;)
glad to hear from you...TS is now updated, let us know once you receive your MR from VO. Goodluck!

bkd1969

May 1, 2011
prasamp said:
i agree with jonMonc here..its difficult to expect PPR now..if i get one then i might get the ire of all those in this thread :) jokes apart..its very very unpredictable at this time...so much to consider..as i am QSW..i dont have issues in file completion and missing documents...as its already available in quebec immigration post my interview...so federal already have access to my files...if they ask it will be only police clearance from Canada..the same applies to almost all of QSW applicants.. but i read somewhere in cIC FAQ section from medicals to PPR it shouldn be more than 30days..but the reality is i have seen applicants whose medicals updated in Ecas 4months before and yet to get the PPR..so i am really not having any expectation as of now...Ottawa is just helping Buffalo to open the file..thats what my understanding is.. CIO takes the application, do the completness check and then send to Ottawa to open the file and generate AOR and communicate it to us..earlier Buffalo used to do all of this work so to get AOR itself it takes almost 4months (after doing initial completeness) and then they initiate security check and send MR, after we do MR it goes to Ottawa then to Buffalo and once security check is positive Buffalo send PPR so the timeline was nearly 3months post the MR then... but now...

Ottawa opens and sends AOR and MR...even it goes to the next step of initiating the security checks and update the Medical requests...and now it all boils down to when Buffalo takes up the file...if i am not wrong..buffalo is issuing PPR to April-June 2011 applicants(i might be wrong...there are cases where a october 2011 applicant already landed with PR) case by case it differs..delay in processing is directly proportional to the number of cities you lived for more than 6months...and also your nationality matters..some countries have extra steps in security..and if your name matches with the wanted list? then more documents like finger prints will be requested..interpol,RCMP, FBI so many agencies are involved...and not to mention the quota of immigrants allowed for the year 2012, that too play a role in finalizing a application...predictions for 2012 is 250000 immigrants...30,000 from quebec remaining in other categories..so if we fit inside that number we are done by 2012..else 2013.. one thing from the recent process we can assume..we might get the PR by 2012...

hth
prasamps
thanks for your information.

ottawa will do medical assessment, after that, file back to buffalo for security check. right? how buffao do security check? should not they primarily based on police letter, or do other checks which we do not submit at all?

prasamp

Jan 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
CSQ - 9th October 2013
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
03-May-2013
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
15-May-2013
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
March 2013
Passport Req..
13-June-2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
bkd1969 said:
thanks for your information.

ottawa will do medical assessment, after that, file back to buffalo for security check. right? how buffao do security check? should not they primarily based on police letter, or do other checks which we do not submit at all?
not sure on that step...does Ottawa initiate the Security Check or its done by Buffalo.. but to clarify your point..security check and background check its two different thing...security check is primarily verifying what you put in your application your not arrested, convicted etc ..for which they use your police clearances..." is a document that certifies that an individual has no criminal record. Applicant and each dependent over the age of 18 must provide no criminal record certificates from all countries where they resided for 6 months or more since the age of 18 years"

but background check is completely different...its involves more scrutinizing of the applicants..it is conducted to check out if applicant or any of his dependents could be involved in espionage or terrorism activities or be of any other danger to Canada..any of you or your family member is part of any countries intelligence wing...etc etc it involved interpol, FBI, and other top agencies..to put it bluntly...they see if we are spy from our respective countries..say if your from India..they will see if you have any contacts with RAW and same way if your from Pakistan, or US were you involved with ISI or FBI etc...this part of the process takes time..say if your passport shows too many visit to different country they might very well doubt you to be a espionage and do extra verification...cIC does have lot of affiliations with detective agency and other associations who does this on their behalf without the knowledge of applicants...after all they are allowing you to their country on a permanent basis so this how the process goes...might look like a movie or so but in reality these things happen..some cases might go through more of this some dont get scrutinized this much...

hth
prasamps

Hark12

Star Member
Feb 1, 2012
Hello all, I am new to these forums. I nominated Jan 24, 2012. Please add my name to list.

AINP family stream
Package received by CIO: February 27, 2012
Visa Office-New Delhi

delsa12

Star Member
Oct 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-2010
Doc's Request.
06-2011
Nomination.....
11-2011
AOR Received.
CIO-NS 16-01-2012
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
3-Apr-12
Med's Request
11- Apr-12
Med's Done....
Meds Received 23-Aug-12
Passport Req..
18-Sep-12
Jay729 said:
Hi everyone ....just received my MR today ,,,dated feb 21.....Godbless and goodluck..
Congrats Jay729. Just read the news today. More blessings for you...

Michael_2011

Star Member
Dec 30, 2011
AB
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Buffalo_transferred to Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-11-2011
Nomination.....
22-11-2011
AOR Received.
16-03-2012
File Transfer...
CPP - Ottawa
Med's Request
16-03-2012
Med's Done....
21-03-2012 (Med recieved 15May2012)
Interview........
"In Process" status change May 5, 2013
Passport Req..
26-04-2013 , "decision made" status change 30-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-05-2013
LANDED..........
21-05-2013 (at Coutts)
The wait sucks so much!!! :'( :'( :'(

Its been 61days since they received my application.....money was credited on Feb 3rd...and no news since....

Cheers to all who've received good news so far....Goodluck....

Michael

aonedoc

Star Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-12-2011
Nomination.....
09-2011
AOR Received.
01-03-2012
Med's Request
01-03-2012
Med's Done....
09-03-2012. Ecas: "in process" since 10th May. and We have received your Medical.
Passport Req..
30 August 2012
VISA ISSUED...
18th September 2012--COPR
LANDED..........
23rd September 2012
Michael_2011 said:
The wait sucks so much!!! :'( :'( :'(

Its been 61days since they received my application.....money was credited on Feb 3rd...and no news since....

Cheers to all who've received good news so far....Goodluck....

Michael
Same Here Michael
63 days since they received my application.
Applied to CIO Novascotia (AINP--VOBuffalo) but no news yet.
Money was credited on 2nd Feb.

Good Luck

DOnt worry, We will get there.

aonedoc