17/11/2011
AOR Received.
16/03/2012
Med's Request
16/03/2012
Med's Done....
26/03/2012
chicka said:
i have uploaded pdf version of our petition with signatures and comments.It is an interesting read.And dont forget your information is completely annonimous.

http://www.2shared.com/document/RVh91DUC/forgotten-buffalo-apllicants_2.html?

Check it out.Thanks goes to those who wrote comments, stories.
WOw! Great Job Chicka! When do you think we can send this
Also, even though is such a sad situation to all of us is good to know, by reading the comments that so many people have been going trough the same frustration and anger as me. We are not alone! Lets keep working towards our goal! Please share this with as many people as you can!

chicka

Jun 17, 2012
This is rediculous!So they are issuing ppr to december,january applicants-which means they are NOT on strike.But i am pretty sure they will tell us that this delay has been caused in part by strike actions.Also i read a comment from ansolute zero:
Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in reply to your email (below).

Please note that each file is unique and while we process files based on the date they are received, many other factors influence the length of processing. There are applications that are older than yours pending finalization.

That being said, please be advised that your file is in queue for the final review process. You will be contacted by this office when either a decision has been made or additional information is required.

Thank you for your patience during this process.

Regards,

Case Processing Pilot - Ottawa | Centre de Traitement Pilote - Ottawa - JG7218

which i believe tell us that they consider us dumb morons.How come January 2012-june 2012 cases are so unique that they had to delay us for a year.
We paid money for the review.So review us

chicka

Jun 17, 2012
Anyways, we need 70 signatures.Tell your friends, families, coworkers to sign the petition.As soon as we get 200 intend to send 3 actual LETTERS by mail.One directly to immigration,another to Kennys office and final third to immigration critique(forgot her name)
Also i am trying to contact previous forgotten buffalo,maybe they can guide us.
The best way to do this ofcource is to picket in front of ottawa office.But we need at least 20 people to do that.

You know what the funny thing is,if we dont do anything i guaranty you, we wont get anythng untill september, and that is for january/february applicants,march/april/may winter.Do you want to wait for another half a year?I dont.Others are getting pprs in 4-5 months.Dont forget we are inland applicants,they are supposed to give us priority.Another thing, nw imagine you get ppr one day and send your passport to ottawa, well now allow at least a month,maybe two for the passport to come back.and another 2 to get the card.Sounds just damn dendy!

Holygun

Mar 28, 2012
chicka said:
This is rediculous!So they are issuing ppr to december,january applicants-which means they are NOT on strike.But i am pretty sure they will tell us that this delay has been caused in part by strike actions.Also i read a comment from ansolute zero:
Dear Sir/Madam,

Please note that each file is unique and while we process files based on the date they are received, many other factors influence the length of processing. There are applications that are older than yours pending finalization.

That being said, please be advised that your file is in queue for the final review process. You will be contacted by this office when either a decision has been made or additional information is required.

Regards,

which i believe tell us that they consider us dumb morons.How come January 2012-june 2012 cases are so unique that they had to delay us for a year.
Well guys this is what called politics... and this is what called statistics... and if both conjoined this means truth! no matter how you read this emails and their regulations... we can't change their system... by issuing newer applications ahead of us, they are saying that the processing time goes down!

Again politics + statistics... depends how you read them and how you shape them parallel to how to read them

Nothing WE can do for that!

Holygun

Mar 28, 2012
chicka said:
Anyways, we need 70 signatures.Tell your friends, families, coworkers to sign.As soon as we get 200 intend to send 2 actual LETTERS by mail.One directly to immigration,another to Kennys office.
Also i am trying to contact previous forgotten buffalo,maybe they can guide us.
The best way to do this ofcource is to picket in front of ottawa office.But we need at least 20 people to do that.

You know what the funny thing is,if we dont do anything i guaranty you, we wont get anythng untill september, and that is for january/february applicants,march/april/may winter.Do you want to wait for another half a year?I dont.Others are getting pprs in 4-5 months.Dont forget we are inland applicants,they are supposed to give us priority.Another thing, nw imagine you get ppr one day and send your passport to ottawa, well now allow at least a month,maybe two for the passport to come back.and another 2 to get the card.Sounds just damn dendy!
Couple corrections on your petition... it states 2000 - hence only 200 will be signing...
Also the title has a typo. make sure you revise it before you send out!

Also I would say copy the newspapers and news channels if you want to get more attention...

chicka

Jun 17, 2012
Well i dont know the exact number of applicant,so approximately i put it at 2000.200 signatures is because that is how many we will be able to get at the most.not tht many People are signing it.dont forget we can only get signatures of those people who are on this forum.
Last buffalo got 1500 signature.I wish we could do the same
as for revision,if you see any mistakes (because i was writing it on a quick hand) or have something to add just let me know

samlogani

Jan 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chicka said:
Dear Sir/Madam,

Regards,

I dont know about the reply but this office JG7218,,he /she emailed me also almost the same thing, however, in my GCMS notes my file is being worked on by officer LM 000 somthing

chicka

Jun 17, 2012
Just found other forums,posted the petition website,should expect more signatures.Already 125!!!We need more people.Tell everyone you know.The more we get the more attention we will draw to us.
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/forgotten-buffalo-apllicants/

chicka

Jun 17, 2012
Talking about strike,just got off the phone with my friend who filed for PR in december 2012 in Saskatchewan.Guess what he got ppr today.6 months after me and he got.He has 3 kids,lived in probably 5 contries.Where is equality?

Joie

Star Member
Jun 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O, BC PNP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-03-2012
Nomination.....
15-10-2011 FOR PNP
AOR Received.
26-04-2012
Med's Request
Apr 26, 2012
Med's Done....
Apr 28, 2012
Passport Req..
22-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 22, 2013
LANDED..........
Sep 29, 2013
Hey Chicka, we have the same officer JG7218 processing our file

chicka said:
Dear Sir/Madam,

Regards,

chicka

Jun 17, 2012
That is not my officer. I copied email from the April thread. I mentioned it was absolute zeros email.I just cited it as referrnce

sulav787

Star Member
Apr 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-03-2012
File Transfer...
in process since April 22nd 2013
Med's Done....
15-05-2012
Interview........
i hope not!!
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
already in canada
chicka said:
Dear Sir/Madam,

Regards,

haha

billooocheung

Star Member
Apr 3, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2012
AOR Received.
24-04-2012
Med's Request
24-04-2012
Med's Done....
30-04-2012
any update today? :eek: :eek: :eek:

chicka

Jun 17, 2012
Everyne shoud read
http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/thousands-of-would-be-permanent-residents-in-limbo-after-visa-office-closure-1.1140952

I wish they could write an upated one.Plus in the article the government promised to process the backlog by the end of the summer.If we dont poke them then nothing will happen

thanks goes to Christian Kieslinger