+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP File Transfer To CIO Sydney, Nova Scotia - December/ January

coshx

May 8, 2013
singh.gurjaspal said:
Hi Guys,

I am planning to write an open letter to Jason Kenney about how disappointment all of us are with the functioning of CPP-Ottawa and how it is affecting all of our lives. I'll send this letter to all the media outlets as well. As this will be an open letter, it would be more effective if it is signed by multiple people.

I am already working with a friend of mine who is also a lawyer on the wording of this letter. What would be better is if we can add individual stories on how each one of us are stuck in one way or other due to this delayed processing and how painful that is. We will also mention how all the post June applicants are getting ahead of the que. Whoever is interested, please send a private message to me with your email address and I'll get in touch with all of you there. May be going vocal is the only way to remind them that we are here and hurting.

Thanks,
Gurjaspal

P.S: Only Dec 2011 to May 2012 applicants please.
Good idea Gurjaspal. This wait is really affecting so many families. It hurts me to see people waiting this long for no just cause.

coshx

May 8, 2013
MDIS said:
Hi Guys,

I am a new member in this amazing forum. I was just wondering where I can get a detailed information on the Provincial Nominee Program.

Appreciate your help...

Thanks,

MDIS
What sort of information do you require? Is it about nomination or Federal?

MasterGeek

Jul 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-04-2012
AOR Received.
24-05-2012
Med's Request
24-05-2012
Med's Done....
30-05-2012
Passport Req..
12-07-2013
LANDED..........
August 2013
Yes, Ottawa must not issue any new PPRs except and until applicants before June 2012 with a complete application receive their PPRs :mad:

singh.gurjaspal

Mar 1, 2012
San Jose
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2012
AOR Received.
25-04-2012
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-04-212
Med's Done....
27-04-2012
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
26-07-2013
coshx said:
What sort of information do you require? Is it about nomination or Federal?
Mostly Federal. When did you apply? How is the wait affecting you? Is your family with you or waiting to come to you? Have you lost any job opportunities?

How Canada would have benefited from your permanent residency, had you gotten PR earlier, etc etc.

chicka

Jun 17, 2012
In my humble opinion you should try doing something like forgotten buffalo applicants did- write a petition, get people to sign it online and send it then to Ottawa. I believe this should prove to be much more effective. Ottawa doesn't give a sh.t about us, meanwhile almost all of November got cleared in a week. It's such a load of crap that our background checks require more time than theirs. Our files are just collecting dust. They probably think oh well they are immigrants what they are gonna do? Complain? To whom?
They have broken their word January\ February have NOT been cleared before the summer. I doubt they will get cleared before the fall. Sorry guys but that is the ugly truth

singh.gurjaspal

Mar 1, 2012
San Jose
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2012
AOR Received.
25-04-2012
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-04-212
Med's Done....
27-04-2012
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
26-07-2013
MasterGeek said:
Yes, Ottawa must not issue any new PPRs except and until applicants before June 2012 with a complete application receive their PPRs :mad:
Could you please email me at neglectedapplicants@outlook.com, so that we can start working on it?

singh.gurjaspal

Mar 1, 2012
San Jose
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2012
AOR Received.
25-04-2012
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-04-212
Med's Done....
27-04-2012
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
26-07-2013
chicka said:
In my humble opinion you should try doing something like forgotten buffalo applicants did- write a petition, get people to sign it online and send it then to Ottawa. I believe this should prove to be much more effective. Ottawa doesn't give a sh.t about us, meanwhile almost all of November got cleared in a week. It's such a load of crap that our background checks require more time than theirs. Our files are just collecting dust. They probably think oh well they are immigrants what they are gonna do? Complain? Where?
That is a wonderful idea and would actually make my work easier. But even for that I need individual stories like mine and yours to put in that petition and it has to be carefully worded to be more effective. And hence I created that email address for people who would be the 1st one's with stories in petition and signing it.

chicka

Jun 17, 2012
To tell you the truth you don't even need the stories, they are pretty much the same. People can't settle down, can't buy houses, study, work, travel, also the incompetence of Ottawa. Think about it for a sec, it's te government that we should rely on, but instead they are screwing us

coshx

May 8, 2013
chicka said:
To tell you the truth you don't even need the stories, they are pretty much the same. People can't settle down, can't buy houses, study, work, travel, also the incompetence of Ottawa. Think about it for a sec, it's te government that we should rely on, but instead they are screwing us
You know I wanted to buy a house last year on a very good deal. Bank says i'm super qualified and issued me a pre-approval PENDING Permanent Resident.
I was so unhappy with such a pre-approval. That means that someone who becomes a PR and has never lived in Canada has more opportunities than me.
It's just a sad situation...

I had a job interview with imperial oil in 2011. The first question he asked me was 'are you a Canadian citizen or permanent resident?' I said No and his mind was already made up. It's just so frustrating to see such things happen. What then is the essence of studying and having good degrees when you know that companies will eventually turn you down based on your status.

singh.gurjaspal

Mar 1, 2012
San Jose
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2012
AOR Received.
25-04-2012
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-04-212
Med's Done....
27-04-2012
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
26-07-2013
chicka said:
I understand that but believe me, generic stuff does not get much attention. It should touch people's heart. They should be able to relate to it and then we'll get signatures left and right. And some stories are much worst than you mentioned above. Believe me on that.

chicka

Jun 17, 2012
Plus I have noticed one thing on this forum- people WILL NOT come forward as they are scared that it might effect their applications. Why this petition thing is good is because everyone can sign it online. You should check out the forgotten buffalo group on facebook, maybe even borrow their petition!!! Yeh, exactly explain our situation, I am sure they will understand since that hate Ottawa too. They will give you a sample, all you'll need is a couple of signatures and good to go!
And keep up the good work

chicka

Jun 17, 2012
How about this for a story, my roomate hasn't seen his wife and child for almost two years.He can't go to school because his 10$ an hour job is linked to PR, his child was born back home and he hasn't even seen him yet.
Now me I have innumerable jobs turndowns because iam not a PR.the prices for housing are growing each year, and I could have already bought a house of my dreams, but now everything comes down to PR. How about the whole unfairness of the process and constant lying of the government. This is unacceptable, such irresponsibility, unfairness, even discrimination. Are their files better than ours, easier to process? They should have cleared the backlog first, we were first in li e, but they decided to just skip ahead

chicka

Jun 17, 2012
I wonder what we paid them so much money for. The service they are providing is outrageous. They should have given us a 60% discount))))))

sulav787

Star Member
Apr 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-03-2012
File Transfer...
in process since April 22nd 2013