+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP FILE RETURNED

deepamolsingh

May 14, 2016
My Provincial nominee file is returned by PNP. A letter was sent along with my file stating that your application does not meet the requirements of R10 of IRPA, it is considered incomplete and is being returned to you along with your processing fees.

After they reviewed my application, a copy of the original version of the birth certificate was found missing.though I sent the translated and attested version of the same.

PNP people have marked cross with red ink on the first page of generic form and fees payment receipt.

Please guide me how should I resend my application.

Kindly revert me asap so that I could resend my application as earlier as possible.

Fasttospeed

Feb 23, 2017
Bangalore
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
30-11-2016
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
17-Feb-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
09-03-2017
Med's Request
08-06-2017
Med's Done....
09-06-2017
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
12-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-2018
LANDED..........
Waiting
My Provincial nominee file is returned by PNP. A letter was sent along with my file stating that your application does not meet the requirements of R10 of IRPA, it is considered incomplete and is being returned to you along with your processing fees.

After they reviewed my application, a copy of the original version of the birth certificate was found missing.though I sent the translated and attested version of the same.

PNP people have marked cross with red ink on the first page of generic form and fees payment receipt.

Kindly revert me asap so that I could resend my application as earlier as possible.
My application had sent it back twice for the birth certificate missing issues, CIC don't accept the application with out copy birth certificate
Please get the birth certificate and send it with your application, hope you knew how to get the birth certificate, Indeed I went thru the process of getting it by 5 months

deepamolsingh

May 14, 2016
My application had sent it back twice for the birth certificate missing issues, CIC don't accept the application with out copy birth certificate
Please get the birth certificate and send it with your application, hope you knew how to get the birth certificate, Indeed I went thru the process of getting it by 5 months
Do I need to refill my generic form n validate it for bar code

Fasttospeed

Feb 23, 2017
Bangalore
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
30-11-2016
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
17-Feb-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
09-03-2017
Med's Request
08-06-2017
Med's Done....
09-06-2017
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
12-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-2018
LANDED..........
Waiting
Do I need to refill my generic form n validate it for bar code
Yes, be sure forms are updated per new revisions

you need to download the form from CIC and be sure you have latest revision

deepamolsingh

May 14, 2016
Yes, be sure forms are updated per new revisions

you need to download the form from CIC and be sure you have latest revision
I am very grateful that sorted out my queries.
I have one more query that in original version of my birth certificate, my name is not mentioned . Can I use the same or I need to attach my certificate with my name in it?
Because previously in name section only the sex of baby used to be mentioned.
Name :- boy
Dob :- 26/04/86

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
First Make some Colored copies in Card sheet, then write/print yourself.

Last edited:

Fasttospeed

Feb 23, 2017
Bangalore
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
30-11-2016
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
17-Feb-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
09-03-2017
Med's Request
08-06-2017
Med's Done....
09-06-2017
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
12-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-2018
LANDED..........
Waiting
I am very grateful that sorted out my queries.
I have one more query that in original version of my birth certificate, my name is not mentioned . Can I use the same or I need to attach my certificate with my name in it?
Because previously in name section only the sex of baby used to be mentioned.
Name :- boy
Dob :- 26/04/86
Get the copy from your municipal office with your name specified; please be sure the name has to match as per passport name, CIC don’t accept if any spelling error also

mk@1998

May 2, 2024
Get the copy from your municipal office with your name specified; please be sure the name has to match as per passport name, CIC don’t accept if any spelling error also

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
If your nomination is not expired yet , you can change dates on all form with new dates and check whether any forms have been updated. Then filling all information up to date and attaching all the missing documents, submit application online again.

mk@1998

May 2, 2024
Hi my self manpreet the same thing happened with me how it takes to process your file again and when

mk@1998

May 2, 2024
If your nomination is not expired yet , you can change dates on all form with new dates and check whether any forms have been updated. Then filling all information up to date and attaching all the missing documents, submit application online again.
How long it takes to process the file again i did not get my fees back and how long it takes to get my refund. Please answer my question