18-12-2013
Med's Done....
06-01-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
23-09-2014
HI adi7,
Did they send you two separate emails or just regular mail like you posted?

Adi7

Jan 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
Sept 26,2014
Mitsh14 said:
HI adi7,
Did they send you two separate emails or just regular mail like you posted?
this is what i received.

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following document:

Ø Police Certificate: A certified RCMP criminal record check based on fingerprints.
Please consult http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cr-cj/fing-empr2-eng.htm for detailed instructions.

NOTE: IF YOU HAVE ALREADY SUBMITTED THIS DOCUMENT, PLEASE DISREGARD THIS REQUEST. WE WILL CONTACT YOU WITH FURTHER INSTRUCTION ONCE A VISA OFFICER HAS REVIEWED YOUR APPLICATION.

The above information/documents must be received in our office within 60 days from the date of this letter. Please quote your complete application number and UCI on your correspondence and address your correspondence to one of the address indicated below.

Regular mail: Courier:
Central Registry Central Registry
Citizenship and Immigration Canada Citizenship and Immigration Canada
CIO Correspondence CIO Correspondence
PO Box 8400 49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS Sydney, NS
B1P 0G6 B1P 5Z2
Canada Canada

Any inquiries or questions can be sent by email to: CIO‑Sydney‑Search‑Enquiry@cic.gc.ca .
CIC WebSite : www.cic.gc.ca

Sincerely,

Citizenship and Immigration
Centralized Intake Office
Sydney, Nova Scotia

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual(s) named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. If you have received this e-mail by mistake delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.

This e-mail address is solely for the purpose of communicating to clients and/or their representative’s further instructions regarding their application. This e-mail box is not being monitored. Any future communication/queries to this e-mail address will therefore not be answered.
Disclaimer: By supplying your email address, you are initiating an email communication with CIC and thereby authorizing CIC to use your email address for communication with you including the transmission of personal information on your file/case.

Jessica_chen

Jan 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Adi7 said:
this is what i received.

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following document:

Ø Police Certificate: A certified RCMP criminal record check based on fingerprints.
Please consult http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cr-cj/fing-empr2-eng.htm for detailed instructions.

NOTE: IF YOU HAVE ALREADY SUBMITTED THIS DOCUMENT, PLEASE DISREGARD THIS REQUEST. WE WILL CONTACT YOU WITH FURTHER INSTRUCTION ONCE A VISA OFFICER HAS REVIEWED YOUR APPLICATION.

The above information/documents must be received in our office within 60 days from the date of this letter. Please quote your complete application number and UCI on your correspondence and address your correspondence to one of the address indicated below.

Regular mail: Courier:
Central Registry Central Registry
Citizenship and Immigration Canada Citizenship and Immigration Canada
CIO Correspondence CIO Correspondence
PO Box 8400 49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS Sydney, NS
B1P 0G6 B1P 5Z2
Canada Canada

Any inquiries or questions can be sent by email to: CIO‑Sydney‑Search‑Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca .
CIC WebSite : www.cic.gc.ca

Sincerely,

Citizenship and Immigration
Centralized Intake Office
Sydney, Nova Scotia

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual(s) named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. If you have received this e-mail by mistake delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.

This e-mail address is solely for the purpose of communicating to clients and/or their representative's further instructions regarding their application. This e-mail box is not being monitored. Any future communication/queries to this e-mail address will therefore not be answered.
Disclaimer: By supplying your email address, you are initiating an email communication with CIC and thereby authorizing CIC to use your email address for communication with you including the transmission of personal information on your file/case.
Hi Adi,

i think you have noticed the note they made in the email, "IF YOU HAVE ALREADY SUBMITTED THIS DOCUMENT, PLEASE DISREGARD THIS REQUEST". You don't need to send a new one, but i suggest u to email them and make sure to get their answer back.

Adi7

Jan 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
Sept 26,2014
Jessica_chen said:
Hi Adi,

i think you have noticed the note they made in the email, "IF YOU HAVE ALREADY SUBMITTED THIS DOCUMENT, PLEASE DISREGARD THIS REQUEST". You don't need to send a new one, but i suggest u to email them and make sure to get their answer back.
Thank you Jessica _ Chen

i will definitely email CIO Sydney quoting about my file.

harshshah273

Dec 18, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Jessica _ Chen,

Please update my info to PNP December 2013 tracking sheet.

Name: Harsh
Province: AB
CIO Received: 17/12/2013
FN: 27/01/2014
ME: 27/01/2014
MER: 06/02/2014
RPRF already paid.

Jessica_chen

Jan 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harshshah273 said:
Hi Jessica _ Chen,

Please update my info to PNP December 2013 tracking sheet.

Name: Harsh
Province: AB
CIO Received: 17/12/2013
FN: 27/01/2014
ME: 27/01/2014
MER: 06/02/2014
RPRF already paid.
Updated, hopefully we will get IP next week.

AINP235

Star Member
Nov 3, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
19-11-2013
AOR Received.
07-02-2014
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
08-03-2014
Passport Req..
Nov 1, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 28, 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 24, 2014
Hi I got RCMP request email yesterday.

Adi7

Jan 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
Sept 26,2014
AINP235 said:
Hi I got RCMP request email yesterday.
I also got it .

toptop

Star Member
Jun 27, 2012
Hi guys I'm a December applicant too! I just recieved a reminder email from CIO it says reminder email about passports, missing schedule A information, medical and fee information, police clearance.
Does anybody here who recieved the same email?

Jessica_chen

Jan 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
toptop said:
Hi guys I'm a December applicant too! I just recieved a reminder email from CIO it says reminder email about passports, missing schedule A information, medical and fee information, police clearance.
Does anybody here who recieved the same email?
Hi toptop,

Most of us have received that email too. If you have already done all of them, just ignore it. If you need to do any one of those, just do it asap.

Would you like to share your timeline, then i can put yours in our spreadsheets.

Johnkae

Star Member
Oct 21, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
May 15, 2014
Nomination.....
Dec 02, 2013
AOR Received.
Jan 31,2014
Med's Done....
Feb 22, 2014
Hi i paid rprf last may 18 and sent the receipt to cost recovery but didnt get a reply from the, that they got my email.

toptop

Star Member
Jun 27, 2012
Jessica_chen said:
Hi toptop,

Most of us have received that email too. If you have already done all of them, just ignore it. If you need to do any one of those, just do it asap.

Would you like to share your timeline, then i can put yours in our spreadsheets.

Hi Jessica,

Sorry for late reply I have been busy this past few days... Anyway here is my info my Category: PNP, Visa Office:CIO-Sydney NS, NOC Code:4214, Application filed: December 19,2014 and recieved in CIO de.27,2013, AOR: Feb.04,2014, Medical Request: Feb.04,2014, Medicals Done: March 07,2014, IELTS: N/A, Passport Request: Waiting...

toptop

Star Member
Jun 27, 2012
I just have one question guys regarding to the police clearance because my husband worked in Japan before for 3 years do he need to get a police clearance from Japan?and how to obtain it if he's in the philippines? Please help... Thanks!