Med's Done....
06 March 2014
Hi All,

I have been following this forum for a while. Here's my timeline:-

AOR - 30 December 2013
FN & ME - 06 February 2014
MER - 06 March 2014

Current status - Application Received

Jessica you have done a wonderful job by creating this topic and maintaining the excel sheet.

Wish good luck to all the members & hope we all get through the waiting time soon.

P.S Please add my info in the excel sheet Jessica.

Jessica_chen

Jan 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Raajyudhwaan said:
Hi All,

I have been following this forum for a while. Here's my timeline:-

AOR - 30 December 2013
FN & ME - 06 February 2014
MER - 06 March 2014

Current status - Application Received

Jessica you have done a wonderful job by creating this topic and maintaining the excel sheet.

Wish good luck to all the members & hope we all get through the waiting time soon.

P.S Please add my info in the excel sheet Jessica.
Thx for sharing your timeline. Updated

Axmcol18

Star Member
May 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Oct 31/2013
Hey guys I received and email this morning asking for my home country police clearance again, plus a new schedule A. I don't know why they are asking for the same if I submitted it on May 15th when they sent the Reminder email.

Did anybody have the same issue? I called CIC and they asked me to send an email with the tracking number, but it would take up to a month for them to answer.

naughtyKHAN

Jun 6, 2014
Hi
My timeline is

Application received=9 Jan 2014
Medical Request=14 feb 2014
Med done= march 10
Reminder Email= 15 th May
Rprf paid=15th May

ip = still waiting
:(

prss

Star Member
Jul 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Jun-2013
Nomination.....
30-Sep-2013
AOR Received.
09-Dec-2013
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
21-Jan-2014
Med's Done....
18-Feb-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
23-Sep-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-Nov-2014
LANDED..........
In-Land
I have received an email requesting the Birth Certificate for both myself and my spouse. I provided Birth certificates issued by my country's consulate which was based on our passport information. They have mentioned it is not acceptable.

I have to provide school certificate or other document with Name, DOB and Parent/Parent's name.

Planning to send our marriage certificate which carries all these information. They have mentioned to send original document. (And also the copies of our school certificates which does not have parent's name).
Will keep posted. Thanks.

Freckle

Mar 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I sent my UK PCC to CIO Sydney yesterday, which they requested on June 25th. Hope the next request will be the passport request :) I feel a bit burnt out from waiting, so I am going to enjoy the summer. I am not even checking the ecas anymore.

Axmcol18

Star Member
May 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Oct 31/2013
Freckle said:
I sent my UK PCC to CIO Sydney yesterday, which they requested on June 25th. Hope the next request will be the passport request :) I feel a bit burnt out from waiting, so I am going to enjoy the summer. I am not even checking the ecas anymore.
I'm so pissed off because I sent the police clearance already, it looks like it's going to delay my application because they never attached the PC to my file.

roadtocanada2014

Star Member
Mar 17, 2014
prss said:
I have received an email requesting the Birth Certificate for both myself and my spouse. I provided Birth certificates issued by my country's consulate which was based on our passport information. They have mentioned it is not acceptable.

I have to provide school certificate or other document with Name, DOB and Parent/Parent's name.

Planning to send our marriage certificate which carries all these information. They have mentioned to send original document. (And also the copies of our school certificates which does not have parent's name).
Will keep posted. Thanks.
Hi There - I would email them and check again as you should never send your original birth certificates or Marriage certificates as u do not get them back.

Freckle

Mar 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Axmcol18 said:
I'm so pissed off because I sent the police clearance already, it looks like it's going to delay my application because they never attached the PC to my file.
Yeah, if I also knew that I have to submit PCC from a country where I stayed for three months only I would have submitted it at the beginning with my application.

I think in your case you just need to reply to your case processing officer with the tracking number and they will attach the docs to your file. Someone in November thread had a similar situation. I don't think there will be a big delay.

Axmcol18

Star Member
May 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Oct 31/2013
Well I sent an email this morning, and now what I'm gonna do is faxing the same email with the tracking number plus the schedule A updated.. As they requested. Hope this helps and they process my application quickly.

bdesilva

Star Member
Nov 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got an email today stating that my BOWP is approved! :D

Axmcol18

Star Member
May 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Oct 31/2013
bdesilva said:
Got an email today stating that my BOWP is approved! :D
What's BOWP??

vnsse

Star Member
Feb 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got the request email from cic.
They wanted "provide 3 documents"
But I am able to provide only 2 documents and can't provide 1 document.
How should I do?