Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed gracefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
phemmyforbes said:
hy rummy,

I just want to inform you all that the the Good news of Egrace is spreading in this rum. i checked my inbox now and i saw my MR from accra. for all waiting for MR, Urs will come this month too, IJN. Amen.
bro congrats.................. u are almost there...... is it the e-medicals u got?

phemmyforbes

May 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
13 -12 - 2010
AOR Received.
20 - 10 - 2010
Med's Request
24-08-2011
Med's Done....
14-09-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18 - 10 - 2011
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2011
LANDED..........
April 18, 2012
thank u sir. U are an inspiration. I Did not get the e-medical. The mail in my inbox said the mail has been sent to my box. And that i should pay my residency fee.
Thank u. God bless

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd june 2010 ( BIQ Paris)
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
phemmyforbes said:
thank u sir. U are an inspiration. I Did not get the e-medical. The mail in my inbox said the mail has been sent to my box. And that i should pay my residency fee.
Thank u. God bless
it is well bro. just be on the watch-out cos Nipost is just inefficeint. if u dont get it in a max of 27days, u might need to turn a postman urself to go search for it in thier pile of parcels.... it is well. just ensure u send ur PPRF on tym so that there wont be much delay with ur PR call cos if u submit early the draft would av been cleared b4 ur medical result arrives........... cheers

kumoj

Star Member
Feb 22, 2011
lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
04-01-2011
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
08-09-2011
Med's Done....
15-09-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Hopefully September 2011 by his Grace
VISA ISSUED...
egrace62 said:
it is well bro. just be on the watch-out cos Nipost is just inefficeint. if u dont get it in a max of 27days, u might need to turn a postman urself to go search for it in thier pile of parcels.... it is well. just ensure u send ur PPRF on tym so that there wont be much delay with ur PR call cos if u submit early the draft would av been cleared b4 ur medical result arrives........... cheers
Hello Sir,

Need to clarify on my address. My addres on the e-cas is reading Juli pharmacy, Ikeja, 581, Lagos, Nigeria. While what i sent is P.O.BOX 581, Juli pharmacy, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria. Hope this matters, Can anybody pls assist me.

Thanks All and have a great weekend ahead.

lnd_dan

Jun 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-01-2013
Nomination.....
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
16-05-2013
File Transfer...
14-08-2013
Med's Request
28-08-2013
Med's Done....
29-08-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-2013
LANDED..........
19-10-2013
@kumoj, regarding d address is d same is just d way their computer captures differ from the way u wrote it

phemmyforbes

May 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
13 -12 - 2010
AOR Received.
20 - 10 - 2010
Med's Request
24-08-2011
Med's Done....
14-09-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18 - 10 - 2011
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2011
LANDED..........
April 18, 2012
thank you sir,
u mean it can actualy take 27 days nd not getin the hard copy. Then this naija need prayers oh. I hope i get it earlier.

Hope u doing great. We shall all fulfil our potentials. Amen.

kumoj

Star Member
Feb 22, 2011
lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
04-01-2011
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
08-09-2011
Med's Done....
15-09-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
lnd_dan said:
@ kumoj, regarding d address is d same is just d way their computer captures differ from the way u wrote it
Thanks Sir, u ar too much. God bless u and all those in the forum. Shalom.

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
phemmyforbes said:
thank you sir,
u mean it can actualy take 27 days nd not getin the hard copy. Then this naija need prayers oh. I hope i get it earlier.

Hope u doing great. We shall all fulfil our potentials. Amen.
i pray u get it earlier than this 27days bro....... cos my experience was not a funny one..... i practically turn to a postman myself bcos i had to make several rounds to search the post office b4 i finally found d letter

phemmyforbes

May 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
13 -12 - 2010
AOR Received.
20 - 10 - 2010
Med's Request
24-08-2011
Med's Done....
14-09-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18 - 10 - 2011
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2011
LANDED..........
April 18, 2012
Thank you brother,
i understand your point. God bless u. Sir, pls i will require more info from you as per the MR.

1. Which post office in nigeria did the MR arrived b4 further dispersal.

2. Is there any1 in the postoffice you can conect me to based on your experience. I would be glad if the person can assist in 'search and rescue mission' of my MR because am in the north.

I would be glad if you culd assist as i dnt wnt to waste much time. Thank you sir. I am most gratefuly.

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
phemmyforbes said:
Thank you brother,
i understand your point. God bless u. Sir, pls i will require more info from you as per the MR.

1. Which post office in nigeria did the MR arrived b4 further dispersal.all 4rein mails goes first to the Nipost terminal at the Airport where there usually are container loads of mail hence difficult to track since Accra usues regular mail

2. Is there any1 in the postoffice you can conect me to based on your experience. I would be glad if the person can assist in 'search and rescue mission' of my MR because am in the north. unfortunately i wont be able to connect u to anyone bcos our residential address is obviously not the same mine was in ISOLO lagos.... all u will just do is top check with d ;local post offioce covering ur area when u did not get it within d normal time... i found mine with my ;local post office

I would be glad if you culd assist as i dnt wnt to waste much time. Thank you sir. I am most gratefuly.

kumoj

Star Member
Feb 22, 2011
lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
04-01-2011
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
08-09-2011
Med's Done....
15-09-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
kumoj said:
Thanks Sir, u ar too much. God bless u and all those in the forum. Shalom.
Dear All,

God has done it again for a member of the forum. I just checked my email right now and i saw what is written below with three attachments.

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

Complete or provide proof of completion of the Immigration medical examination for yourself, and all family members.

Please note:

All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable.

The above information/documents must be received in our office within 60 days from the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote your complete application number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to the Canadian High Commission for Ghana in Accra at the address indicated below.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Also wiith this there were three attachments.

1. List of all the medical represenatives i can visit.
2. A detailed MEDICAL EXAMINATION REQUIREMENTS
3. 3 scanned client identification and summary forms with my passport photograh and dependents.

Kindly assist me with the next step. Do i need to wait for any form from my post office cos it is not stated in
the mail and letters sent to me.

Thanks and God blessings.

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
kumoj said:
Dear All,

God has done it again for a member of the forum. I just checked my email right now and i saw what is written below with three attachments.

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

Complete or provide proof of completion of the Immigration medical examination for yourself, and all family members.

Please note:

All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable.

The above information/documents must be received in our office within 60 days from the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote your complete application number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to the Canadian High Commission for Ghana in Accra at the address indicated below.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Also wiith this there were three attachments.

1. List of all the medical represenatives i can visit.
2. A detailed MEDICAL EXAMINATION REQUIREMENTS
3. 3 scanned client identification and summary forms with my passport photograh and dependents.

Kindly assist me with the next step. Do i need to wait for any form from my post office cos it is not stated in
the mail and letters sent to me.

Thanks and God blessings.
this is incredible......whao, record breaking........ in such a short time....... u are fast catching up with us bro..... congratulations..... oya halele go the clinic right away for ur medicals.... u need not wait for any hard copy again cos it will never come. ;D :D
u av been sent the e-MR..... just make a prinout and proceed..... within 60days after ur medicals u too go go pluck ur UGWU leaf for ACCRA :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D.

@ Phemmyforbes, what is ur Status? av u gotten the MR form?

giggle

Jul 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-01-2013
Nomination.....
04-12-2012
AOR Received.
25-02-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
25-03-2013
Med's Done....
04-04-2013
Passport Req..
03-09-2013
Greetings to all the Pas and Mas on this forum, I am a newbie and would like some clarification from anybody/forum experts. My application fsw1 (noc 1122) was received by cio on 25/07/11 and till date no word, what I would like to know is can someone with a pending fsw apply for PNP with general steam. I beg ur expert opinions would be highly appreciated.

kumoj

Star Member
Feb 22, 2011
lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
04-01-2011
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
08-09-2011
Med's Done....
15-09-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
egrace62 said:
this is incredible......whao, record breaking........ in such a short time....... u are fast catching up with us bro..... congratulations..... oya halele go the clinic right away for ur medicals.... u need not wait for any hard copy again cos it will never come. ;D :D
u av been sent the e-MR..... just make a prinout and proceed..... within 60days after ur medicals u too go go pluck ur UGWU leaf for ACCRA :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D.

@ Phemmyforbes, what is ur Status? av u gotten the MR form?
Thanks for the support and care. By God's Grace i am and my family will go for the medical next week. What is ur status? Have u gotten the visa?
Let us rejoice with u.

Have a great and blessed weekend ahead.

ladapo4luv

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2011
Med's Request
28-02-2012
Med's Done....
06 - 03 -2012
Hello All,

I submitted my application to Accra on the 3rd of August but I am yet to get any response from them. What's the time frame for an AOR from Accra cos it's almost over a month now.

Also, on another platform in this forum, I made the same enquiry and people were saying it was wrong for my to have sent my application to ACCRA, that I should have sent to Sydney when my application is not a FEDERAL SKILLED worker application...a beg what do you think people.