+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PMM,please help me

Valiko

Jan 24, 2007
Dear PMM!
I want to get your advice for my problem.I submited my sponsorship application of family class/dependant child/ to CPC-M, and recieved acknowligwent letter,"process was started November 2,2006 ". Untill the decision was not made. How long should I wait? Now the application processing time is 29 days.
Please help me by your advice and what I should do.

Thanks a lot for any answears.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Valiko said:
Dear PMM!
I want to get your advice for my problem.I submited my sponsorship application of family class/dependant child/ to CPC-M, and recieved acknowligwent letter,"process was started November 2,2006 ". Untill the decision was not made. How long should I wait? Now the application processing time is 29 days.
Please help me by your advice and what I should do.

Thanks a lot for any answears.
1. If you haven't received an approval letter by now there is probably a problem.
2. When you emigrated to Canada did you declare the child? Was the child examined (medically?) Do you have custody of the child?
If you answer no to any of those 3 questions, that is where the problem is. If the answer is no to question 1& 2 the child is not a member of the family class and cannot be sponsored.

PMM

Valiko

Jan 24, 2007
Hi PMM !
2.1 I came in Canada as refugee and I declared my family members/wife and two sons/ in "Background informatiom document IMM 5417 ", and in " Notification of claim to be confention refugee IMM 524? " ,and in " Personal information form for people claiming convention rafugee status IRB 189 ",and in "In Canada application for permanent residence IMM 5202 "
2.2 My son was undergone a medical examinnation in August 28,2006 and the Medical report-section A IMM 1017 was submited to CPC-M with his Application for permanent residence in Canada IMM 0008
2.3 Yes,I have custody of the child
Reference: The child is boy 17 y.o. and fiull-time student
P.S. I think so CIC-M must send to me a letter with any decision /approval or rejection /

Thanks you in advance

Valiko

Jan 24, 2007
Hi PMM !

Now I am understanding what is the problem I have had.
Thank you so much for your value advices and be well.