+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PMM and Seniors help needed. Got passport request

heart_of_skies

Star Member
Sep 30, 2006
Dear PMM and Seniors

I've been asked to send my passport for the visa stamp. I'd applied from Saudi Arabia at London office. What if I go to PAKISTAN and send my passport from there and mention them to send me back my passports in PAKISTAN. Is it possible? or is there any other way to mention this? I mean file transfer etc etc?

Problem I am having is my company is not giving me my passport. They are saying we will give you exit and you go back to your country which is PAKISTAN and follow your process from there.

BTW, They gave me 45 days to send the passports.

Please give me your expert comments.

Thanks in advance

shibleebd

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi heart_of_skies
congrats brother for PPR.

as per ur questions, i think u can change ur address any time by sending case specific e-mail & ask them to send the PP there, it can be in anywhere inthe world but at the same time it might delay the process of getting back PP. but that's just my opinion as u can see from my timeline, i am yet to receive the passport request. let's see what seniors/ experts comment on this.

also, could i ask u some questions:
1. did u receive ur PPR by e-mail or normal post?
2. when did u submit ur medical?
3. is it mandatory to send machine readable passport to London CHC?

best of luck with ur future life in Canada......

heart_of_skies said:
Dear PMM and Seniors

I've been asked to send my passport for the visa stamp. I'd applied from Saudi Arabia at London office. What if I go to PAKISTAN and send my passport from there and mention them to send me back my passports in PAKISTAN. Is it possible? or is there any other way to mention this? I mean file transfer etc etc?

Problem I am having is my company is not giving me my passport. They are saying we will give you exit and you go back to your country which is PAKISTAN and follow your process from there.

Thanks in advance

heart_of_skies

Star Member
Sep 30, 2006
1- Got the passport request through email.

2- They received my medicals on 4th February 2010

3- Yes they have also asked me to send printed passport instead of manual.

shibleebd

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks a lot. wish u get ur questions answered correctly......

best of luck in Canada.....

heart_of_skies said:
1- Got the passport request through email.

2- They received my medicals on 4th February 2010

3- Yes they have also asked me to send printed passport instead of manual.

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
heart_of_skies said:
Dear PMM and Seniors

Thanks in advance

Dear Brother, heart_of_skies

In my opinion try to deal with your company and do not tell the purpose of taking the passport, tell them for embassy work you need the passport and send to London. They can not send you on exit without receiving your passport back and when it will come with visa ask them to stamp exit and go directly to Canada from KSA.
In my company also did the same and I toke my passport with same thing mentioned to them after reeving the passport back I told them to stamp final exit. Now I am waiting for final settlement from them and planning to land on 4th May.

But If you will go to Pakistan it will be not possible to send your passport by any courier service to London for stamping, Government of Pakistan is not allowing to send passport out of country by any courier or postal same thing is in India.
In case you can not deal with your company and you are forced to go to Pakistan you have to send Letter to CHC London to change your CHC Islamabad it will make 6 month more delay in your case.

I wish you good luck and try to deal with your company or Boss make some one to granter or what ever try to solve the problem in KSA.

Wait may some other senior to comments / opinion

Regards

HMISABPK

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
heart_of_skies said:
Shall I ask CIC about this through the same email on which I got passport request???
Hi,

Yes If you are not able to settle with your company, but don't tell them you are having problem with your company in sending the passport.
May you can state some personal reason. In my opinion may it will make same concerns to CHC if they say that your employer is not willing to give you the passport.
Now days passport issue is very sensitive be very care full when you are writing to them.

wish you good luck

HMISABPK

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Why must an employer be in possession of an employee's passport? Is that not mild slavery? The passport is the property of Pakistan Govt. I find this situation very strange.

Like you have been advised give your employer another reason why ypu need your passport. I wish sincere luck. Sorry to hear of predicament.

heart_of_skies

Star Member
Sep 30, 2006
Rules in Saudi Arabia are different from all over the world. Still slavery system is working and we don't know how long it will take more. No one can do anything without the wish of his company or sponsor because they have the passport. Thousands of people lost their business because their sponsors grab all. Every business should be on the name of Saudi person. No one can start a business on his own name. There are some plus factors for Muslims.
Anyway this is just an example of how the system is working in Saudi Arabia.

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Heart_of_skies,

Sorry to hear your comments.

Anyways how far have you gone with PP issue? My heart goes out to your. I hope you find a favourable solution soon.

Peace,

Barsindoo

Romford

Star Member
Jul 15, 2009
London, UK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23rd Sep 09
Med's Request
5 Nov 09
Med's Done....
6 Nov 09
Passport Req..
April 10, again July 10
VISA ISSUED...
July 10
LANDED..........
Oct 4, 2010......
heart_of_skies said:
Rules in Saudi Arabia are different from all over the world. Still slavery system is working and we don't know how long it will take more. No one can do anything without the wish of his company or sponsor because they have the passport. Thousands of people lost their business because their sponsors grab all. Every business should be on the name of Saudi person. No one can start a business on his own name. There are some plus factors for Muslims.
Anyway this is just an example of how the system is working in Saudi Arabia.
I am 100% sure Canada HC knows about the system in KSA. it would be better if you inform them and request change of address to Pakistan and request that you would be able to send PP to Islamabad. that might delay the process a bit but atleast you will be on right tract. just my opinion, wait for PMM, Qorax to reply. good luck

heart_of_skies

Star Member
Sep 30, 2006
Re: PMM and Qorax help needed. Got passport request

Thank you all and for the wishes.

Thursday and Friday are holidays in Saudi Arabia so tomorrow I'll write a email to our admin manager to give me my passport for visa stamp. Obviously I'll request him in different ways...I don't have any choice. After that in evening I'll go to his office and try to meet him personally and request him. Yesterday I wrote a email to CIC and asked if it is possible to send my passport from Pakistan and receive over there. Till now there is no reply from them. So hope for the best. I am also waiting for PMM and Qorax's reply.

canadadreamer

Apr 25, 2010
Heart_of_skies,

The best way is to get a visit visa to UK. Contact UK embassy, they will give you visa to visit UK if you show the CIC letter. CHC will stamp visa on your PP in two days time. From UK you can go to Pakistan directly. There is only a little extra expen ses in you ticket fare and 2 days stay in London.