+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PMM and Leon Please help. How can I postpone passport request?

S.J.

May 2, 2010
Hi, I’ve applied to London office. My medicals were received on August 31, 2009. Until now I didn’t receive passport request. When I inquired about it they said my case is under routine background check.

Anyway, I have to travel on July for my work. If they send passport request on June or July, I won’t be able to send it to them. In this case, can ask London office to give me more time to send the passports? Am I also be required to do the medicals again?

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

S.J. said:
Hi, I've applied to London office. My medicals were received on August 31, 2009. Until now I didn't receive passport request. When I inquired about it they said my case is under routine background check.

Anyway, I have to travel on July for my work. If they send passport request on June or July, I won't be able to send it to them. In this case, can ask London office to give me more time to send the passports? Am I also be required to do the medicals again?
If you get a passport request, and don't send the passport and your medical expires, it is quite likely that you will have to start from the beginning again.

S.J.

May 2, 2010
Thanks PMM for your answer.

Do you think it it is a good idea to tell CIC-London about my satuation so they may advise me of what to do. What would you do if you were in my position?