+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Plzzz help!!

Karne

Jun 20, 2016
I have applied for visa (paper based) from hyderabad on july 04th and application has reached to bangalore on july 6 2016 but till no update. Its been 12 days. Did any one applied for bangalore vfs branch ? how many days it took for processing ? Please help me.

sidkrishna

Jul 18, 2016
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-2016
ive applied on 4th july and its processing at vfs bangalore

Karne

Jun 20, 2016
sidkrishna said:
ive applied on 4th july and its processing at vfs bangalore
even me too.. status is something like this : Visa application, tracking ID No.2016************** is being processed at the Canada Visa Office, BANGALORE.To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website. since from 12 days i am able to see only this sentence. there is no update.

sidkrishna

Jul 18, 2016
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-2016
@karne link your paper application to the online account...YOu can see the updates in real time

Karne

Jun 20, 2016
sidkrishna said:
@karne link your paper application to the online account...YOu can see the updates in real time
Hi Kirshna, I have linked and check my status its been updated as medicals passed. But in my offer letter they asked me not to link with CIC account. Again i hv revoked the online account. Hope everything goes well. i am eagerly waiting for my visa.

enywmara

Star Member
Jun 23, 2016
Dhaka
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
25-05-2022
AOR Received.
07-07-2022
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
21-12-2021
Interview........
Not needed
Its true, Paper based applicants know about their Visa acceptance or rejection only after they open their package at the VFS. I have seen many paper based applicants open their letter packages without knowing their results. Just pray and hope for the best. Go to VFS as soon as the passport arrives. Go early to avoid rush! :)

Karne

Jun 20, 2016
enywmara said:
Its true, Paper based applicants know about their Visa acceptance or rejection only after they open their package at the VFS. I have seen many paper based applicants open their letter packages without knowing their results. Just pray and hope for the best. Go to VFS as soon as the passport arrives. Go early to avoid rush! :)
We can link our paper based application to online account to track the status. I have revoked the online tracking unexpectedly and again i didnt even try to set my online account once again. basically it will take 4 or 5 weeks normally to processed. So lets be cool 8) and wait for the surprise.