+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

plzz help... very tensed

Smbenazir

Nov 2, 2011
hi, i got rejected in sep"11 intake under unversity category.. i applied for mas program at fairleigh dickinson unversty.. now can i apply under spp? i am a b.com graduate with 63% and scored 6 bands in ielts not less than 5.5 individualy... i got offer letter from lambton college for jan intake for business management course 2yrs...should i go for it or not? the reason for my refusal was.(1)u will not leave canada after ur course and (2) ur proposed studies are not reasonble in light....etc, only these 2 reasons are mentioned....
plzzz guide me to the right way coz i dont want to miss this chance, this is a do or die situation for me...... plz plz plz reply as soon as possible...
thanks in advance;)

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Smbenazir said:
hi, i got rejected in sep"11 intake under unversity category.. i applied for mas program at fairleigh dickinson unversty.. now can i apply under spp? i am a b.com graduate with 63% and scored 6 bands in ielts not less than 5.5 individualy... i got offer letter from lambton college for jan intake for business management course 2yrs...should i go for it or not? the reason for my refusal was.(1)u will not leave canada after ur course and (2) ur proposed studies are not reasonble in light....etc, only these 2 reasons are mentioned....
plzzz guide me to the right way coz i dont want to miss this chance, this is a do or die situation for me...... plz plz plz reply as soon as possible...
thanks in advance;)
Hi,

You CAN'T apply under SPP. Now, your only option is General category.

Smbenazir

Nov 2, 2011
Can anybody say what was the actual reason for my visa refusal... Shall i apply again for lambton college or it is waste of time and money? Plzzz guide me guys i need ur help....

rhasan

May 3, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2015
Doc's Request.
21-11-2015
Nomination.....
23-11-2015
Smbenazir said:
thanks in advance;)
1. You didn't show enough country tie. Now hold your breath before saying something like "why do they want to see country tie; they know we are going to stay back to work!". You are, for NOW, applying for the study permit and it is mandatory that once your permit is over, you MUST leave Canada. Getting a work permit and staying back is a completely different issue which is not related to study permit. To satisfy that upon the termination of your study permit and (if you don't get work permit), you will have to leave Canada.

2. Your experience and stuffs were not related to the course you attempted going for.

Jyoti Dhillon

Jun 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/11/11
IELTS Request
6 bands
Med's Done....
7/11/11
Interview........
weived
VISA ISSUED...
waiting for that.. baba g visavde do ....
hi ,

First of all i noticed that when you change your course then you have to prove y u r changing your course an strong reason is required

secondly , so many people applied second time and they got there visa.

and Enfield please review my point and correct if i am wrong.

according to me one can apply under spp because if once get refusal under spp then a person didnt apply under spp again but if other catagary refusal as there is refusal in university categary so u can apply under spp. (correct if i am wrong )

I am not expert please correct if i am wrong enfield

prabhi00

Dec 27, 2010
chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
Canadian Consulate General,Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Rejected in 2010
according to me one can apply under spp because if once get refusal under spp then a person didnt apply under spp again but if other catagary refusal as there is refusal in university categary so u can apply under spp. (correct if i am wrong )
'I think so, but I'm not sure

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jyoti Dhillon said:
hi ,

First of all i noticed that when you change your course then you have to prove y u r changing your course an strong reason is required

secondly , so many people applied second time and they got there visa.

and Enfield please review my point and correct if i am wrong.

I am not expert please correct if i am wrong enfield

Hi,

I am saying it on the basis on New SPP visa checklist (in effective since September, 2011),

I quote SPP visa checklist (very first point);

New requirement, beginning for September 2011 entry applications: those who have previously been refused any Canadian study permit application are not eligible to apply under SPP."

Even I am also wondering for this rule. May be I am interpreting it in a wrong way. At least we need an example to cross-check it.

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Smbenazir said:
thanks in advance;)
Hi,

Your possible problem is your admission into “Fairleigh Dickinson University” in British Columbia. It’s a very low grade school with ONLY four of their degree program qualify for Off-Campus and Post Graduate Work Permit applications.

1. Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
2. Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
3. Bachelor of Arts in Individualized Studies
4. Master of Administrative Science

It has been proved again and again that Visa is all about academic (if not all about, at least the major component of your visa success). How can you expect to make a solid profile on the basis of your admission in to this school. With your weak profile, you simply failed to satisfy the concerned Visa officer of your intentions to leave Canada once you complete your course. And I am not sure what your prospective Master level course was, but it seems to be different thn your prior studies/work profile, something which was not compatible with your overall profile.

Just for example, all Master courses require 6.5 IELTS with no section under 6.0, and your score is 6.0 (with nothing less thn 5.5), so you can understand the quality of your prospective Master level courses.

And for now I do not even think if you are eligible to apply under SPP (Since you have a rejection under general).

I quote NEW SPP visa checklist (in effective since September, 2011)

“New requirement, beginning for September 2011 entry applications: those who have previously been refused any Canadian study permit application are not eligible to apply under SPP.”

Smbenazir

Nov 2, 2011
Thanks a lot for ur replies....
So plz tell me what should i do now.... Best option for me to enter canada....which course i should select and which college....? Plz tell me guys....

Smbenazir

Nov 2, 2011
enfield said:
Hi,

Your possible problem is your admission into “Fairleigh Dickinson University” in British Columbia. It's a very low grade school with ONLY four of their degree program qualify for Off-Campus and Post Graduate Work Permit applications.

1. Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
2. Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
3. Bachelor of Arts in Individualized Studies
4. Master of Administrative Science

It has been proved again and again that Visa is all about academic (if not all about, at least the major component of your visa success). How can you expect to make a solid profile on the basis of your admission in to this school. With your weak profile, you simply failed to satisfy the concerned Visa officer of your intentions to leave Canada once you complete your course. And I am not sure what your prospective Master level course was, but it seems to be different thn your prior studies/work profile, something which was not compatible with your overall profile.

Just for example, all Master courses require 6.5 IELTS with no section under 6.0, and your score is 6.0 (with nothing less thn 5.5), so you can understand the quality of your prospective Master level courses.

And for now I do not even think if you are eligible to apply under SPP (Since you have a rejection under general).

I quote NEW SPP visa checklist (in effective since September, 2011)

“New requirement, beginning for September 2011 entry applications: those who have previously been refused any Canadian study permit application are not eligible to apply under SPP.”
hi enfield, can you plz send me an SOP, now i m applying for 2 years business management course from lambton college, i need a strong SOP coz i m applying fore second time, and i have changed my course... I mapplying for visa on monday, i m ready with all my documents, only waiting for SOP....
Hope u will help me...
Thanks...

rohannpatil

Feb 24, 2012
my ielts score is 6 bands overall and 6 bands in each section.,AND i have doe B Pharmacy with 65% .
i got admit letter for fairleigh dickinson university for MASTERS OF ADMINISTRATIVE SCIENCE May intak .
so is their any chances for refusal of visa ? or should i repeat ielts exam ?

Gsaa

Aug 11, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
is it not a irrelevant means unconnected study
if it is related to ur study
then u r ready to go with it