+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Plz suggest course and colleges which can develop skills and have employment opportunities in Canada

C_N

Mar 6, 2018
Hi,
I completed my B.Tech in I.T in 2011 from U.P.T.U with 63%, XIIth from C.B.S.E with 79.8% in 2006 and Xth with 67% in 2004. After graduation worked as a Digital Marketing and E-COMMERCE executive for 56 months in retail sector in India and then as a senior executive customer service for SPRINT-US Telecom for 14 months. I've contacted several education counselor who have recommended to me to go for MBA in TRU,VIU,NYIT, University of Canada West as i dont have a good score in my graduation but when I searched about them, I didn't find much good reviews. Please suggest me what to do and where to go, I'm open to all the valuable suggestions.
Please and thanks

Pradeep Raju

May 20, 2014
Hi,
I completed my B.Tech in I.T in 2011 from U.P.T.U with 63%, XIIth from C.B.S.E with 79.8% in 2006 and Xth with 67% in 2004. After graduation worked as a Digital Marketing and E-COMMERCE executive for 56 months in retail sector in India and then as a senior executive customer service for SPRINT-US Telecom for 14 months. I've contacted several education counselor who have recommended to me to go for MBA in TRU,VIU,NYIT, University of Canada West as i dont have a good score in my graduation but when I searched about them, I didn't find much good reviews. Please suggest me what to do and where to go, I'm open to all the valuable suggestions.
Please and thanks
Hi, How are you ??? See here you will be considered as a potential immigrant rather than as a potential student. I will recommend you to apply for Immigration under Federal Skilled Worker Program rather than applying for student visa.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi,
Please and thanks
Would also not suggest those universities. I would consider looking at an IT post grad diploma at various colleges given your background in IT if you are interested in that field.

C_N

Mar 6, 2018
Would also not suggest those universities. I would consider looking at an IT post grad diploma at various colleges given your background in IT if you are interested in that field.
Yes, I will wanted to go back to IT but as I didn't worked in IT after my B.Tech and have 7years gap in studies, the education counselor was saying that I'm not eligible for the IT courses and they recommended me to go for MBA instead. Is there any possibility to go back to IT by studying in Canada ??
Please recommend and how can I be eligible for that?
Thanks

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Yes, I will wanted to go back to IT but as I didn't worked in IT after my B.Tech and have 7years gap in studies, the education counselor was saying that I'm not eligible for the IT courses and they recommended me to go for MBA instead. Is there any possibility to go back to IT by studying in Canada ??
Please recommend and how can I be eligible for that?
Thanks
Don't know your whole education and work history but in order to be considered for a student visa you must find a course the builds upon your skills/education and will lead to more career opportunities. Best of luck.