+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Plz ... I Need help

maloain

Dec 9, 2013
Brothers i have two questions plz ... i am looking for someone to clarify ...
Question No. (1) ; I had attested my marks sheets in B.COM and M.COM .. Is it necessary to attest the provisional certificate or not ??? Because in university here they are refusing to do that .... !!!!
Question No. (2) pertaining my ph.d ... I could get a certificate form the department where I completed my pd.d ... to confirm that I did my ph.d .... But as regards to my degree in ph.d ..... again they are refusing to get it attested ....

What I have to do with WES ????

PLz .... I need help from professional brothers

Down here the requirements need it by WES

REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR FSWP APPLICANTS

Important:
• Apply for a credential evaluation and obtain a reference number before you have your documents sent to WES. Without an application on file, WES cannot process your documents.
• All documents must be submitted as instructed for your country of education. Carefully review what and how to submit your documents. Failure to adhere to these requirements could delay your credential evaluation/assessment.
India

HIGHER EDUCATION
What to Submit How to Submit
1. Clear, legible photocopies of all final or provisional degree certificates issued by the institutions attended
e.g. Bachelor, Master, Master of Philosophy, Postgraduate Diploma
AND To be submitted to WES by applicant.
2. All individual mark sheets indicating all subjects taken and marks obtained for all years of post-secondary study – issued by the institution responsible for conducting the examinations.
e.g. university or autonomous college
NOTES:
College-issued and attested mark sheets will NOT be accepted unless from an autonomous college. To check whether your college has autonomous status click here.

Univ. of Mumbai and Gujarat Univ. – Please see FAQs for specific instructions.
Request for all mark sheets to be sent directly to WES by the institution responsible for conducting the examinations
-OR-
You may have photocopies of your original mark sheets attested and dated by the Controller of Examinations or Registrar’s Office. Please request for the attested photocopies to be placed in an official sealed envelope and have the envelope returned to you to forward to WES .
NOTE: Mark sheets attested by persons outside the Controller of Examination or Registrar's Offices, such as individual professors or external notary publics, will NOT be accepted.
Please click here to download an academic transcript request form.
3. Doctoral Programs
An official letter confirming the awarding of the degree issued by the awarding institution To be sent directly to WES by the degree awarding institution.
Please click here to download degree conferral request form.

To find contact information for the appropriate institution, please click here to visit the

duke2004

Aug 25, 2014
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NVDO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-3-2016
Doc's Request.
12-11-2016
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
20-1-2017
Med's Done....
6-1-2017(Passed) on 8-2-2017
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
if u have the final degree no need get the provisional certificate attested

for PHD
u must be having some thing for completion of your course work
and final or provisional degree attested

there is option in wes to apply with Provisional degree if u don't have final degree

schandra76

Aug 27, 2014
Thank you so much Duke,
and finally what all docs to be submitted apart from the educational documents..

Spl is transcripts request form a must to send..to WES..?

Thanks...

duke2004

Aug 25, 2014
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NVDO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-3-2016
Doc's Request.
12-11-2016
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
20-1-2017
Med's Done....
6-1-2017(Passed) on 8-2-2017
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
pm me your number i will call u up some time chat is bit hard to question and ans