+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Plz help! Urgent!

khan191

May 3, 2012
I got an offer letter from Concordia University. I would greatly appreciate if any one can let me about next step? How can I apply to get CAQ letter? Can I apply for VISA without CAQ letter?

I am eagerly waiting for your positive reply.

champ1388

Star Member
Mar 21, 2012
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khan191 said:
I got an offer letter from Concordia University. I would greatly appreciate if any one can let me about next step? How can I apply to get CAQ letter? Can I apply for VISA without CAQ letter?

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/students/obtaining-authorizations/certificat-acceptation/index.html
here u have the info how to apply for CAQ.
Since this university is in Quebec thus u cant apply for visa without CAQ.

momi

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
First Medical Request 16/02/2012----Further Medical Request 29/03/2012---Second Further Medical 14/05/2012---Third further medical 03/09/2012
Med's Done....
22/02/2012-----Further Medical Done on 18/04/2012----Second Further Medical Done on 05/06/2012----Third Further Medical done on 10/09/2012
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
24/02/2012
khan191 said:

Fill out online application from Quebec immigration website

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/students/index.html

Make payment using credit card.
Take a print out of the application.There will be a form guiding you which documents to attach (Pictures, Copy of the passport etc). Make a Package and courier it to the given address.
Decision will be made within one month you will be notified by email and a copy will be faxed to CHC Islamabad.
You take a printout of the decision and attach it with your visa application.Original CAQ will be mailed to you in 60 to 70 days...........

Hopefully it will help.................

champ1388

Star Member
Mar 21, 2012
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khan191 said:
I just got admission but I don't know about the next step? please help!
very easy. Pay your first semester fees, get an unconditional offer letter from the university which mentions that u have paid the fees, obtain the CAQ letter, Arrange the funds covering the living expense and tution fees for the first year. Fill in the visa application form and submit it with required documents, fees and your passport to CHC in your country.