+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

plz help me ..any body.....

Aesopzai

Nov 22, 2014
plz guide me as i am v confused.. my noc 0112

1) After receiving ECA report do i need to attach my certified copies of education or just simple photocopies with it to include in my application? i submitted my certified and attested copies to WES for giving me ECA report.. so what i am asking is that do i need to certify and attest my educational documents again and then attach ECA original report with it or just attach plain photocopies.. in schedule 3 form point #6 its written "proof of your foreign educational credential AND an original ECA report....."

2) do i have to send my complete application to canada or canadian embassy in my home country. iam applying from my home country

iamdare

Star Member
Oct 30, 2014
For proof of education, what you need to provide is a (1) An original copy of your ECA report (2) notarised copy of your certificate (3) Transcripts

Secondly, you can only send your complete package to CIC in Canada. Follow the instructions here http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp#eg76

If you are sending you application via courier for the FSW programme without an arranged employment, the address would look as follows, where XXXX is your NOC code. Do not forget to add your contact address to the top-left of the envelope.

Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Federal Skilled Worker
NOC Category
Primary NOC 2011 Code: XXXX
49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2
Canada

mackp

Nov 30, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All well wishers,

Please send me PM (personal message) related to below request:

In my ref letter, they have mentioned as below:

"The employment letter from xxx company does not provide sufficient evidence that you performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation or that you performed a substantial number of the main duties of the occupation as set out in the occupational description of the NOC, including all of the essential duties.

Therefore, I am not not satisfied there is sufficient evidence that you performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation or that you performed a substantial number of the main duties of the occupations as described of the NOC 0112"

Please guide and send me format (experience letter wordings) if possible.

Regards,
MACK