+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Plz Help Its my second message no one reply am waiting for help plz!!!!!!!!!

sep55

Aug 13, 2011
Hi guys I need urgently help cause I just got refuse TRV from CHC Islamabad .the regulations for the reasons explain below, (1) You have not satisfied me that you would leave canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident in reaching this decision, I considered several factors including:
(2) Your travel History (3) Purpose of visit (4) that you have a legitimate business purpose in canada.

my back ground is am doing successful business in pakistan from the last 10years and am planning to lauch new product from canada and canadian company send me suponsor letter aswel am divorced and planning to get married please help me cause either i need to contact my canadian company to hire lawyer for me or do i need to apply again plz plz help me,also about my travel history I visit europe three to four time and also I visit england three to four time for business. Plz help me ASAP thanks

Please reply me if u see that message cause am despirate don't know what to do plz give ur useful ideas thanks

ashokcan

Apr 28, 2011
sep55 said:
Hi guys I need urgently help cause I just got refuse TRV from CHC Islamabad .the regulations for the reasons explain below, (1) You have not satisfied me that you would leave canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident in reaching this decision, I considered several factors including:
(2) Your travel History (3) Purpose of visit (4) that you have a legitimate business purpose in canada.

my back ground is am doing successful business in pakistan from the last 10years and am planning to lauch new product from canada and canadian company send me suponsor letter aswel am divorced and planning to get married please help me cause either i need to contact my canadian company to hire lawyer for me or do i need to apply again plz plz help me,also about my travel history I visit europe three to four time and also I visit england three to four time for business. Plz help me ASAP thanks

Please reply me if u see that message cause am despirate don't know what to do plz give ur useful ideas thanks
So nobody replying to you or helping to solve your Visa problem. Your case is suspicious that's why were denied a visa. Get a lawyer, most probably he can help you out to get a visa.

sep55

Aug 13, 2011
thanks for your reply ashok can u please advise me about the suspecious thing ? also do u know any solicitors contact number or email please send me ASAP also can u advise me shall i apply again?
thanks

sep55

Aug 13, 2011
oh yeah are u lawyer aswel or can u give any lawyers contact no please so that i can discuss my case thanks

ashokcan

Apr 28, 2011
sep55 said:
thanks for your reply ashok can u please advise me about the suspecious thing ? also do u know any solicitors contact number or email please send me ASAP also can u advise me shall i apply again?
thanks
Don't worry, it does not matter if you are from Islamabad or any other country, Law is same for everybody. This website is owned by a Canadian lawyer. You can e-mail him or you can contact free by phone. Is there anything else you want to know.

sep55

Aug 13, 2011
thanks again ashokcan how do i call them free and which number please am new in this forum can u help me please.

sep55

Aug 13, 2011
thanks baloo once again actually am from Pakistan and am just strugling which way is the best to contact lawyer by phone or email please if u got time please study my previous post tile is "Sep55" and please give me your advise in this forum no one give advise just send me links as i mention am from Pakistan and its hard i just join that forum to get help plz help me thanks

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Here's the lawyer's contact information:

General Inquiries
Phone: +1 (514) 937-9445
Fax: +1 (514) 937-2618
Toll-free in USA and Canada: 1-888-947-9445

Business Immigration Inquiries
Phone: +1-(514) 937-4782
Fax: +1 (514) 937-2618
Toll-free in USA and Canada: 1-866-937-4782

info@canadavisa.com

Baloo

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sep55 said:
thanks baloo once again actually am from Pakistan and am just strugling which way is the best to contact lawyer by phone or email please if u got time please study my previous post tile is "Sep55" and please give me your advise in this forum no one give advise just send me links as i mention am from Pakistan and its hard i just join that forum to get help plz help me thanks
In many cases you will need to follow links and read the details, research is all part of this process.
For many people it is not possible to answer every question with a detailed reply.

You are unlikely to appeal a TRV rejection, so a new application is likely to be the way forward.
I would suggest emailing your detailed questions to the address shown. The "free call" option is only for those in Canada and the USA.

sep55

Aug 13, 2011
thanks kingwil 4 your reply can u plz tell me whats wrong cause you mentioned something going wrong tell me plz whts wrong so that this time i sort out that problem thanks waiting for your advise