PLS JOIN WITH ME - PR APPLICATIONS SENT @ NOV.2009 & STILL IN-PROCESS

Suee

Star Member
Apr 25, 2010
Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hey guys,

Anyone who sent applications for PR @ Nov.2009 and still in process with the family members, pls. shaire your updates with me. :)

caely

May 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: PLS JOIN WITH ME - PR APPLICATIONS SENT @ NOV.2009 & STILL IN-PROCESS

Suee said:
hey guys,

Anyone who sent applications for PR @ Nov.2009 and still in process with the family members, pls. shaire your updates with me. :)
i sent mine on Dec 2009 they got it jan2010.i did nt include family members.got owp nov 2010 am still waiting.last month they sent me a letter asking me to update my work adresses and home adress

Suee

Star Member
Apr 25, 2010
Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Hi Caely,

Thanks for your reply. Hope they will contact you for an interview very soon. Mine is take longer than you cause of the family members.

caely

May 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Suee said:
Hi Caely,

Thanks for your reply. Hope they will contact you for an interview very soon. Mine is take longer than you cause of the family members.

any updates suee.I just got back from Africa.mine still in process :'(

Suee

Star Member
Apr 25, 2010
Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

hi Cealy,

Any update? Still i am in the same position. Only got client update form last week. I filled and sent them back. As they published in the web I completed the whole processing time, but nothing get ...... :(

pls. reply me
Suee

caely

May 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Suee said:
hi Cealy,

Any update? Still i am in the same position. Only got client update form last week. I filled and sent them back. As they published in the web I completed the whole processing time, but nothing get ...... :(

pls. reply me
Suee
hey Suee i have no updates they called me and issuing me a new work permit because the one i have expired on nov 22.when i checked on ecas this is how it states

We received your application for permanent residence on January 4, 2010.

We started processing your application on March 10, 2010.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.
We sent you a letter on November 23, 2010 to 32 Clover St, Markham, Ontario, Canada, L6E 1L6 about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.

We received the requested information on July 26, 2011. Thank you for providing the information.

caely

May 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

caely said:
hey Suee i have no updates they called me and issuing me a new work permit because the one i have expired on nov 22.when i checked on ecas this is how it states

We received your application for permanent residence on January 4, 2010.

We started processing your application on March 10, 2010.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.
We sent you a letter on November 23 about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.

We received the requested information on July 26, 2011. Thank you for providing the information.

caely

May 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Suee said:
hey guys,

[/

God is great finally i got the letter from imm telling me that my file is in my local office so i should wait for the letter for appointment and receive my pr.after 23months of waiting.i wish u all the best with the wITING.