+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

pls guide seniors???????

rajamdgl

Feb 15, 2012
yes ;D iam about to complete my b.com from lucknow uni what about u?
n why have u chosen viu ?
and which course??

amish

Star Member
Nov 8, 2011
Hi Jinal & Raja,

I m Amish Vyas from gujarat.

Can u pls explain what is the way for processing to get student visa?

I know only that 1st on the basis of IELTS band we have to applied to the colleges and after accepted by college we have to apply for study permit. i know the cic & SPP link, but my question is>> what is the criteria to apply to the colleges? i had listen we have to pay application form fess i.e around 90CAD, but when the timeline is due for 1st sem fees and till that time if we will not have sudy permit then what will happen? pls pls guide me.
and what is the procedure after getting study permit? Shall we have to process for TRV? pls explain me. Pls Re

Thanks with Regards
Amish Vyas

jinal parmar

Star Member
Jan 10, 2012
rajamdgl said:
yes ;D iam about to complete my b.com from lucknow uni what about u?
n why have u chosen viu ?
and which course??
And i m about to complete my M.com & interested in the post degree diploma in international business. Many colleges & universities offer this program in canada. But i don't know why this university is attracting me. May be there is one reason that i meet the admission requirement of this university. Because getting in to canadian university is not very easy.

jinal parmar

Star Member
Jan 10, 2012
amish said:
Hi Jinal & Raja,

I m Amish Vyas from gujarat.

Can u pls explain what is the way for processing to get student visa?

I know only that 1st on the basis of IELTS band we have to applied to the colleges and after accepted by college we have to apply for study permit. i know the cic & SPP link, but my question is>> what is the criteria to apply to the colleges? i had listen we have to pay application form fess i.e around 90CAD, but when the timeline is due for 1st sem fees and till that time if we will not have sudy permit then what will happen? pls pls guide me.
and what is the procedure after getting study permit? Shall we have to process for TRV? pls explain me. Pls Re

Thanks with Regards
Amish Vyas
Hello Amish

I m yet to receive my student visa. Hence it ll be inappropriate that i would suggest u any thing, but yes we can share our knowledge. Right now i m choosing a college for my desired course. Then ll proceed for study permit :) wait for experts reply...

ALL THE BEST

Regards
jinal

rajamdgl

Feb 15, 2012
hi jinal
this university is attracting u??? :eek:
according to my research u will not have gud chance of getting a job after viu
and what is your course duration???
and i think doing a coop term course from a college will be more suitable for us coz it will give us some
canadian exp and required exposure..

jinal parmar

Star Member
Jan 10, 2012
I ll take one year program. I explored so many colleges & university's web site that got confused.

how much is your IELTS scores ?

rajamdgl

Feb 15, 2012
my score is 6.5 overall but due to lack of finance iam going for 1 year course otherwise i would have definetly gone for a 2 year course

jinal parmar

Star Member
Jan 10, 2012
rajamdgl said:
my score is 6.5 overall but due to lack of finance iam going for 1 year course otherwise i would have definetly gone for a 2 year course
Same situation here. Looking for an affordable course & college. But unfortunately i scored only 6 in IELTS :'(
IN L 6.5, R 6, W 6 S 6. Hence i have to reappear IELTS if i choose college which requires 6.5 IELTS. Other then that my academic background is first class. ???

rajamdgl

Feb 15, 2012
:) good then reappear and dnt take a chance and apply for a coop course in seneca or george brown..
becoz these colleges r gud if u look from the job prospective.. :)