+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PLS GIVE YOUR OPINIONS

kawish

Star Member
Sep 22, 2011
i have heard from someone that obtaining undergraduate visa is tooo much difficult.
im really really afraid!!!! :eek: :-[

please give your opinions for this. And pls share your details if someone has got visa for undergraduate.

Thanks!

Rupak14

Sep 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/11/2011
Med's Request
Med's Done
Med's Done....
14/07/2011
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
Never
I got refusal although its not true. I was going for an undergraduate advanced diploma and was refused due to study mismatch. Read my last post to know more.

rokdaworld

Sep 7, 2010
Well it all depends on your documents & luck ...did you submit your visa application? Not necessarily if some one get refusal then you will get it...

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kawish said:
i have heard from someone that obtaining undergraduate visa is tooo much difficult.
im really really afraid!!!! :eek: :-[

please give your opinions for this. And pls share your details if someone has got visa for undergraduate.

Thanks!

Hi,

I always believe that visa chances are very high for undergraduate and Master level degree courses. So far I have not seen even a single rejection for any Master Degree level course (correct me if I am wrong). Getting into a good university is itself a big challenge and that definitely make your credential genuine. Unfortunately, the maximum rejection comes for courses like Diploma, Certificates, PG Diploma (at college levels).

It's only my observation which might be wrong.

kawish

Star Member
Sep 22, 2011
thanks enfield!!
But, i just heard that a person going for masters have greater chance because they have a job or just a job offer so they can use that as their home ties....and the one going for undergraduate cant show any job letter and also their course is usualy of 4 years,so the govt does not want them to stay in canada for that long

What do you say on this?

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kawish said:
thanks enfield!!
But, i just heard that a person going for masters have greater chance because they have a job or just a job offer so they can use that as their home ties....and the one going for undergraduate cant show any job letter and also their course is usualy of 4 years,so the govt does not want them to stay in canada for that long

What do you say on this?

Hi,

There is nothing like this..

Home/family tie is something that comes out of your overall profile. It’s something which you can’t just prove by one or more certificates. It’s like a promise that appears more as a conclusion from your file. In fact there is no specific requirement listed on visa checklist to prove your family/home ties.

Just follow the requirement of your country specific Visa checklist and that’s all.

rokdaworld

Sep 7, 2010
You can not prove faimly ties just from one document. One of my relative already in canada for diploma , even though he just finished HSC. He did not need anything extra to prove faimly ties.

satbir

Oct 15, 2011
no there is nothing difficult in getting undergraduate visa now canada govt wants students to settle away from toronto so they are making less visa stampted in some most popular coll like humber and sheridan so u can think more of studying in college like gorgian and nait and a lot more

kawish

Star Member
Sep 22, 2011
Thank you sooooooooo much for your positive replies..

Well, im going to to apply for may session in univ of manitoba or saskatchewan.and then i will apply for visa most probably in jan or feb.

thanks again.i will contact again of ill need help! ;)