VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
zpat978 said:
Plz guide me with roles and responsibility for 2171 would the below fit or is it a problem

I have a degree in msc computing and below are my job duties. some one told me it will not fit system analyst but more of software engineer/developer please help.

• Guide Level 2 teams to fix complex Software issues.
• Develop and Maintain supported software tools using Microsoft technologies (C#, ASP.NET, Visual Basic), developing software as per quality standards.
• Document requirements, create functional specifications, test plans .
• Planning, developing and maintaining database design, data structures, tables and stored procedures.
• Testing, debugging, and correcting errors and faults for software tools using established processes and standards.
• Develop software to automate manual maintenance tasks.
• Lead Level 4 team focusing on continuous improvements, develop program to reduce/fix recurring issues.
• Ensure that client expectations and requirements are fully understood, recorded and included in the system design documents.
• Work with Solution Architects to ensure design documents are as per statement of work.
• Create and update user manuals, operational procedures and technical configuration procedures documents.
• Identify improvements in existing systems, associated processes, procedures and methods.
• Providing direction to increase efficiency for issues/tickets on supported SQL Server Databases, Web based applications, Standard Operating Environment Delivery and Anti-Virus tool.
Read both noc code duties for analyst and engineer. Tick off which ones in those noc's you feel fits your duties. Whichever has the most ticks will be your noc.

minimilitia

Feb 23, 2018
Hi Folks,

I have just got the reference letter from my employer .

Below are the Roles and responsibilities -

· Designing and implementing Disaster recovery infrastructure for the enterprise infrastructure using Commvault , Netbackup , EMC Networker , Amazon Web Services.

· Actively determine possible faults and causes by execution of pre-determined health and operational checks of EMC SAN and Netapp NAS systems .

· Make information available to users through reports, operating tools, and presentations in keeping with stakeholder’s evolving needs.

· Prepare and maintain detailed system level diagrams based on analysis of all associated systems, databases and servers in both production and DR environments.

· Create and update user manuals, operational procedures and technical configuration procedures documents.

· Assessing client Requirements ,Documenting RFPs and POCs according to customer’s Infrastructure/Requirement and delivering it from transition to operations Phase – steady state .

· Create Knowledge base including KB articles , Best practices , FAQ documents for internal teams and Client .

· Managing and Deploying components on public cloud environments on AWS , AZURE , Google cloud platform .

· Driving Problem/Change Management and performing root cause analysis of Major incidents .

· Analyze or resolve escalated problems . Audit application backup policies and environments to ensure integrity of backup and recovery activities .

Does this matches NOC 2171 ? Please suggest urgently .