+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PLEASEEEE HELP !!!! NoC Code 2171 Roles and Responsibilities

Tanisha Kulkarni

Dec 1, 2014
Hello All Experts,

Can experts and experienced people from this forum can help me? I am a SAP Consultant and looking for SAP consultants roles and responsibilities according to NoC Code 2171 ( If I am not wrong that for SAP Consultant NoC Code is 2171 ).

I tried all the way to write the same but failed to get the right sentences construction which is important I think. Can someone please help me in this?

Your help and guidance will be very very helpful.

Regards,

Tanisha.

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
A candidate's NOC code is dependent on Main Duties and not designation. The responsibilities of your present or previous employment for which you are claiming points should match up the main duties of one particular NOC code.
You may check the duties for the below also and choose the one NOC which is close enough with your duties:

2171 - Information Systems analysts and consultants
2172 - Database Analysts and Data Administers
2173 - Software engineers and designers
2174 - Computer Programmers and interactive media developers
2175 - Web Designers and developers

Example - My current designation falls under different NOC, but however my present and past duties fall under the NOC code 6221. Hence my NOC code is 6221.

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
If any of the below duties in the two options match up your duties, then you may use them after verification:

Option 1:
o Conducting Business Requirement Workshops to gather requirements and preparing the Business Requirements documents
o Preparing Design documents, data flow diagrams and Data Interface structures for Shipping Notifications, Unlock Codes and Deliveries.
o Estimating the effort and providing the project delivery timelines
o Document, develop and deliver various interfaces based on agreed design between Client Middleware and its partners.
o Performing developer testing and supporting the integration testing with various carriers and client business analysts till Sign offs.
o Monitor exisiting Interfaces for data flow and responding to queries of Incident co-ordinators in case of service outage
o Perform root cause analysis of incidents in production systems
o Schedule, plan, and supervise the installation and testing of new products and improvements to computer systems, such as the installation of new databases and upgrades to the landscapes.
o Write and update the support documentation for the existing and new interfaces for the support purpose.
o Tracking overall delivery timelines and customer notes and appreciations.

OR
Option 2:
1. Liaise with stakeholders to identify, gather and organize business requirements.
2. Perform gap analysis between "as is" and "to be" scenarios, recommending improvements to IT reports, processes and service delivery.
3. Partner with business and technology areas to ensure the delivery of quality solutions.
4. Analyze, integrate and recommend solutions in keeping with processes or projects that may draw on or contribute to the IT environment.
5. Makes information available to users through reports, operating tools, and presentations in keeping with stakeholder's evolving needs.
6. Assist in development of IT strategies and execution. Create and update training manuals and policies.

Tanisha Kulkarni

Dec 1, 2014
Dear Sushmart15,

Thank's a lot dear for such kind help. +1 for you.

Now in my current company I have got two promotions, but duties remain same. Should I mention the duties as per designation held? Or one set of duties will do? As you rightly said NoC's duties don't correspond to designations held. It should match with duties in actual performed.

But still not to take a chance experts like you and others respected on this forum please confirm this.

Thank you.

Regards,

Tanisha.

in this case, do I need to provide duties as per designations I held

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tanisha Kulkarni said:
Dear Sushmart15,

Thank's a lot dear for such kind help. +1 for you.

Now in my current company I have got two promotions, but duties remain same. Should I mention the duties as per designation held? Or one set of duties will do? As you rightly said NoC's duties don't correspond to designations held. It should match with duties in actual performed.

But still not to take a chance experts like you and others respected on this forum please confirm this.
Your reference letter should outline your job responsibilities as they are and these should be similar to (but not a copy paste of) the main duties of your chosen NOC for that work experience.

If you've had promotion(s) and your job responsibilities remained unchanged, just mention those as they are and also mention your latest and past job positions along with the timelines.

sk_ind_cad

Sep 3, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6th Jan 2016
AOR Received.
6th Jan 2016
Med's Done....
8th Jan 2016
Passport Req..
5th July 2016
VISA ISSUED...
19th July 2016
Tanisha Kulkarni said:
Dear Asivad Anac,

Thank you for such nice and clear explanation.

+1 for you.
Hi Tanisha,

Could you please send me NOC 2171 Roles and Responsibilities if you have got them.

Thank you.

MOEEDBAIG

May 17, 2015
I HAVE GOT FOLLOWING RESPONSIBILITIES MENTION IN MY LETTER, ARE THEY FINE FOR NOC 2171???

His responsibilities included:

• Managing teams of FICO power users and process owners of seven group companies.
• Providing support in carrying out business requirement analysis and provide robust solutions for business processes in SAP FICO and BPC.
• Analyzing business operations and processes to understand strengths and weaknesses of the business processes.
• Supporting the business users in identifying opportunities for process improvement, management control of work and automation.
• Provide suggestion regarding Accounting and Industry best practices and products to support the finance department.
• Managing the progress of SAP Financial Module in SAP Implementation Project to ensure alignment to overall project objectives and deadlines. Report any deviation to the IT Head.
• Responsible to review test plans and scripts for completeness and accuracy.
• Responsible to manage the scope with users, IT colleagues and vendors as appropriate.
• Leading the FICO Master Data Management for all group companies, Responsible for preparation and execution of LSMW upload programs.
• Development and maintenance of application enhancements through Integration with other SAP modules
• Development of customized reports, forms and program by actively coordinating with the ABAP resource.
• Involved in the configuration of SAP Financial and BPC
• Responsible to carry out scenario testing’s on SAP and testing for changes in business process scenarios.

PLEASE SUGGEST

ajanarth

Sep 11, 2015
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2016
AOR Received.
25-03-2016
IELTS Request
8-04-2016
Med's Done....
8-04-2016
Passport Req..
23-11-2016
I think the roles and responsibilities varies depend upon the tools and technologies one involved, I used bit of technical terms (its2171 too) in mine as it is related to cloud computing.

MOEEDBAIG

May 17, 2015
Thanks for the reply, i agree that it varies a lot ... but my question is .. does my JD fulfills the requirement of NOC 2171?? ... does the immigration officer who might not be a technical guy consider it right ??

please suggest

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
MOEEDBAIG said:
Thanks for the reply, i agree that it varies a lot ... but my question is .. does my JD fulfills the requirement of NOC 2171?? ... does the immigration officer who might not be a technical guy consider it right ??

please suggest
Your concern is valid, but that is where the task of selecting the right NOC comes in, so that you do not leave any space for doubt. If you select an NOC which matches with at least 70% to what you do, then you have done your part. It is obvious that immigration officers are not technical guys, but they have years of experience screening applications and they are familiar with terms and terminologies and if they have any doubt, they will get back to you. The immigration officer will go by the spirit of the duties and responsibilities rather than word by word.

zpat978

Feb 7, 2016
Plz guide me with roles and responsibility for 2171 would the below fit or is it a problem

I have a degree in msc computing and below are my job duties. some one told me it will not fit system analyst but more of software engineer/developer please help.

• Guide Level 2 teams to fix complex Software issues.
• Develop and Maintain supported software tools using Microsoft technologies (C#, ASP.NET, Visual Basic), developing software as per quality standards.
• Document requirements, create functional specifications, test plans .
• Planning, developing and maintaining database design, data structures, tables and stored procedures.
• Testing, debugging, and correcting errors and faults for software tools using established processes and standards.
• Develop software to automate manual maintenance tasks.
• Lead Level 4 team focusing on continuous improvements, develop program to reduce/fix recurring issues.
• Ensure that client expectations and requirements are fully understood, recorded and included in the system design documents.
• Work with Solution Architects to ensure design documents are as per statement of work.
• Create and update user manuals, operational procedures and technical configuration procedures documents.
• Identify improvements in existing systems, associated processes, procedures and methods.
• Providing direction to increase efficiency for issues/tickets on supported SQL Server Databases, Web based applications, Standard Operating Environment Delivery and Anti-Virus tool.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Tanisha Kulkarni said:
Hello All Experts,

Can experts and experienced people from this forum can help me? I am a SAP Consultant and looking for SAP consultants roles and responsibilities according to NoC Code 2171 ( If I am not wrong that for SAP Consultant NoC Code is 2171 ).

I tried all the way to write the same but failed to get the right sentences construction which is important I think. Can someone please help me in this?

Your help and guidance will be very very helpful.

Regards,

Tanisha.
As a sap consultant myself, i used BA role... simple. :)