Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
If i call u brother it's rude? How is that!!!!
I'm islam when we say brother is fully of respect how can i know ur girl or any kind of gender ..
I asked 1 question which is ( Is that ok to say visiting 2 province) I know exactly where i like to see , If u don't know how to respect people then stop talking anymore please.
In Canada it is considered rude when you address people with binary pronouns when you don't know the person well. They may be non-binary, hence being addressed with a binary pronoun is offensive. Also, you don't even know if a user in the forum is a biological male or female. So how can you address a user as "brother"?

Reactions: Naturgrl

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I'm islam when we say brother is fully of respect how can i know ur girl or any kind of gender ..
I asked 1 question which is ( Is that ok to say visiting 2 province) I know exactly where i like to see , If u don't know how to respect people then stop talking anymore please.
What is my post name…gives it away. Don’t call people brother in Canada without them telling you how they want to be addressed. You could offend many people. I told you to pick a province for a 10 day visit in post #2. You picked a city in BC and Alberta…both provinces are huge and involved a lot of hours if driving. So pick a province.

Reactions: Buletruck

jamal9122

Star Member
Dec 18, 2023
In Canada it is considered rude when you address people with binary pronouns when you don't know the person well. They may be non-binary, hence being addressed with a binary pronoun is offensive. Also, you don't even know if a user in the forum is a biological male or female. So how can you address a user as "brother"?
I don't live in canada to know this!!
You should treat people with high respect in all the world when someone say my brother he means respect !! this is first
And second i said i'm sorry !! when somone admiting it and said i'm sorry it mean he was wrong , So after i said i'm sorry you should have stop saying this again and again..
(Stop being rude guys we will die.)

jamal9122

Star Member
Dec 18, 2023
What is my post name…gives it away. Don’t call people brother in Canada without them telling you how they want to be addressed. You could offend many people. I told you to pick a province for a 10 day visit in post #2. You picked a city in BC and Alberta…both provinces are huge and involved a lot of hours if driving. So pick a province.
Ok thank you another time don't treat people like all we live in canada.. It's my first time being here , and i said sorry you better know what( Sorry ) means
BTW thanks

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
I don't live in canada to know this!!
You should treat people with high respect in all the world when someone say my brother he means respect !! this is first
And second i said i'm sorry !! when somone admiting it and said i'm sorry it mean he was wrong , So after i said i'm sorry you should have stop saying this again and again..
(Stop being rude guys we will die.)
If you find it rude when people from Canada explains the Canadian culture, then maybe Canada isn't for you. I only explained why it is considered rude when you address someone in a certain way. And, back at you, don't assume that people all over the world are all from your religion to understand your culture.

jamal9122

Star Member
Dec 18, 2023
If you find it rude when people from Canada explains the Canadian culture, then maybe Canada isn't for you. I only explained why it is considered rude when you address someone in a certain way. And, back at you, don't assume that people all over the world are all from your religion to understand your culture.
The final words you said it's same for you in the begining i said my english is not very well so you guys should treat me better than this!!! also i said (sorry) That's all!!! and also i want to visit some places not to live in canada i have much better live to think about immigrate why should i know the culture?! right? but this is very rude because i said i'm sorry and you still repeat it again and again, They said canadian people very friendly but as i see now it's not ):

jamal9122

Star Member
Dec 18, 2023
OK thank you.

foodie69

VIP Member
Dec 18, 2015
You're Muslim, but we are not. And since you know better, good luck with your travels. Maybe Algeria or Saudi Arabia is more to your liking

jamal9122

Star Member
Dec 18, 2023
You're Muslim, but we are not. And since you know better, good luck with your travels. Maybe Algeria or Saudi Arabia is more to your liking
Can't u just shut ur mouth?!

I respected you but you still tryna be rude so just shut ur mouth, finally all canadian are gypsy and immigrant We know there is some and a little native So stop acting like you are a native canadian! stop being rude and be a real man/women you are not kid to act like this and saying all these bullshit .. stop being rude cuz i know how to answer i told u i didn't know she's women and i thought her as a man.. just shut your mouth and stop reply i don't wanna hurt u.
Do not reply buddy i don't wanna hurt your feeling!

In the end i would say i don't come to canada for immigrant! i am giving and spending money for you and your country kid
In my country which is (Kurdistan) Our dogs lives much better than u.. just so u know we don't think about immigrant to canada! Who the hell want live in canada?! only polar bear..

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015

I respected you but you still tryna be rude so just shut ur mouth, finally all canadian are gypsy and immigrant We know there is some and a little native So stop acting like you are a native canadian! stop being rude and be a real man/women you are not kid to act like this and saying all these bullshit .. stop being rude cuz i know how to answer i told u i didn't know she's women and i thought her as a man.. just shut your mouth and stop reply i don't wanna hurt u.

In the end i would say i don't come to canada for immigrant! i am giving and spending money for you and your country kid
In my country which is (Kurdistan) Our dogs lives much better than u.. just so u know we don't think about immigrant to canada! Who the hell want live in canada?! only polar bear..
Should we assume from this little rant you won't be applying for a TRV any more, since, well....your dog has it better than coming here.

jamal9122

Star Member
Dec 18, 2023
Should we assume from this little rant you won't be applying for a TRV any more, since, well....your dog has it better than coming here.
I said our dogs life is better than yours not me! you should go to school again and learn how to read pal

A gypsy person from canada can't make me hate canada to be honest ..
cuz i have a lot of friends they are very respectful, all country have their own gypsy and one of them in canada is you ! sounds normal to me you R not the first gypsy i have spoken to ..

Better for u to change your morality and behavior cuz anyone speak with u they will kick ur ass for that behavior.

Thank u kid for giving me this fun, i'm really having fun with you!

(We are not islam you should go saudi )
Since then i realized your age..

foodie69

VIP Member
Dec 18, 2015

Here we go, the true colours have shown. I rest my case.