+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please!!

jamal9122

Star Member
Dec 18, 2023
Hi guys please i have only 1 question
-
I have 1 refusal and now i want to apply with better situation , my purpose of visit is tourism , For how long should i say i will stay in canada? i have a plan for 10 days in Alberta and BC , but friend told me to chose only 1 city is better than 2 cities and he said change the 10 days to 7 and set a plan for 7 days in one city

What do you guys say? i prefer to set plan for 10 days in Alberta and Vancouver, But i want get advice from you guys, Thanks and sorry for my bad english

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
-
I have 1 refusal and now i want to apply with better situation , my purpose of visit is tourism , For how long should i say i will stay in canada? i have a plan for 10 days in Alberta and BC , but friend told me to chose only 1 city is better than 2 cities and he said change the 10 days to 7 and set a plan for 7 days in one city

What do you guys say? i prefer to set plan for 10 days in Alberta and Vancouver, But i want get advice from you guys, Thanks and sorry for my bad english
What was reasons for refusal? You are choosing a province and a city. Pick a province.

foodie69

VIP Member
Dec 18, 2015
-

Why do you want to come to Canada? What are your plans here? How much money do you have?

jamal9122

Star Member
Dec 18, 2023
What was reasons for refusal? You are choosing a province and a city. Pick a province.
this is the refusal reason by GCMS
Refusal Ground "The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent ... provided in your application."

To be honest i didn't provide very strong application so this time there is a change in ties and my job salary and position has changed since then, So i want also have a good purpose of visit, i have writing very good one but friend told me to change it and say only one city do not say 2 or 3!! but i don't see any wrong with that . Thank you sir

jamal9122

Star Member
Dec 18, 2023
Why do you want to come to Canada? What are your plans here? How much money do you have?
I just want to come for tourist not immigrant or work to be honest , My monthly salary is 1700USD and its very high salary for my country , in my bank i have 30k

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
this is the refusal reason by GCMS
Refusal Ground "The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent ... provided in your application."

To be honest i didn't provide very strong application so this time there is a change in ties and my job salary and position has changed since then, So i want also have a good purpose of visit, i have writing very good one but friend told me to change it and say only one city do not say 2 or 3!! but i don't see any wrong with that . Thank you sir
IRCC doesn’t believe you are a genuine visitor. What is your itinerary including travel/transportation/food/accomodations costs? So you have saved up that much in cash?

jamal9122

Star Member
Dec 18, 2023
IRCC doesn’t believe you are a genuine visitor. What is your itinerary including travel/transportation/food/accomodations costs? So you have saved up that much in cash?
Well i have 30K in my bank and ties and 1700USD Monthly but i forgot to tell you, The stamp for my employment letter looks fake while its not fake but the scan did that so also i got my employment situation refusal, I am manager so this time i will provide my payslip for the past 9Months along with employment letter and bank statement..

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Well i have 30K in my bank and ties and 1700USD Monthly but i forgot to tell you, The stamp for my employment letter looks fake while its not fake but the scan did that so also i got my employment situation refusal, I am manager so this time i will provide my payslip for the past 9Months along with employment letter and bank statement..
Reapply with realistic itinerary.

jamal9122

Star Member
Dec 18, 2023
Reapply with realistic itinerary.
Thank you my brother
This is what i want now
Do you have any social media to see my itinerary? i want to reapply tomorrow so if it's not good i wait to write a better one
All i want is somone tell me if its good or bad Hahah sorry for wasting your time brother

foodie69

VIP Member
Dec 18, 2015
-

Thank you my brother
This is what i want now
Do you have any social media to see my itinerary? i want to reapply tomorrow so if it's not good i wait to write a better one
All i want is somone tell me if its good or bad Hahah sorry for wasting your time brother
Don't assume Naturgrl is a brother..

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
My english is not so good
so, Idk what do u mean by that!
If you are a girl then sorry all i want is information about the itenrary also my question was that ..
Thanks.
You want to visit Canada so have an idea of what you want to see.
It is your trip and budget so you have to figure it out.

Don’t call me brother. I find it derogatory.

jamal9122

Star Member
Dec 18, 2023
ou want to visit Canada.
It is your trip and budget so you have to figure it out.
Do you have ADHD?!

Then what are u doing here?
I posted a question if u know the answer reply if u don't then just ignore it
Is there any reason for saying this?
This is shame buddy very rude to talk with people like that, While i respected you more than 5 times.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Do you have ADHD?!

Then what are u doing here?
I posted a question if u know the answer reply if u don't then just ignore it
Is there any reason for saying this?
This is shame buddy very rude to talk with people like that, While i respected you more than 5 times.
How did I demean you? How was I rude? You called me brother which is extremely rude, and not taken kindly in Canada. You are spending thousands and you want to come to Canada so you would have done some research on your trip itinerary. Not knowing what you want to see in Canada proves you are not a genuine visitor to IRCC. Good luck with your trip planning.

jamal9122

Star Member
Dec 18, 2023
How did I demean you? How was I rude? You called me brother which is extremely rude, and not taken kindly in Canada. You are spending thousands and you want to come to Canada so you would have done some research on your trip itinerary. Not knowing what you want to see in Canada proves you are not a genuine visitor to IRCC. Good luck with your trip planning.
If i call u brother it's rude? How is that!!!!
I'm islam when we say brother is fully of respect how can i know ur girl or any kind of gender ..
I asked 1 question which is ( Is that ok to say visiting 2 province) I know exactly where i like to see , If u don't know how to respect people then stop talking anymore please.