+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please review Purpose of Visit for my Parents Visa.

ankur_bisht

May 10, 2019
Hi,
I have collected as much documents as I could and have written a purpose of letter for my parents. Please review and let me know your thought in comments.

June 14th, 2019

To,

The Visa Officer,

Canadian High Commission,

New Delhi/Consulate General of Canada, Bangalore.

Subject: Re-Application for Temporary Resident Visa

Respected Sir/Madam,

I XXXX and my wife,XXX, would like to visit Canada, for a short trip, to meet our beloved daughter, XXX, residing at XXX Canada. She is a Permanent Resident of Canada and has invited us to come and visit her (invitation attached). We plan to stay from 12th July 2019 and will travel back to India on 26th July 2019.

We had applied for a visitor visa for Canada on 15th May 2019 and got the visa rejection on 6th June 2019. The visitor visa was rejected for the following reasons:

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

Hence, I am reapplying as our first application was rejected and I wish to clarify your concerns regarding our application.

I would like to support our application, based the following reasons stated below:
  • After retirement from Government job, as Chief Engineer, in Public Works Department, Uttarakhand Govt in 2014, I engaged myself in Civil Contract Arbitration between Contractor and Gov. Agencies and in due course became member of Indian Council of Arbitrations and Indian Institute of Technical Arbitrators.
2 small paragraph details about work commitments post return from trip

• I have stable high income in India from my pension, investments and as an Arbitral Member in Arbitration Case.
Details about pension and money earned from arbitration.

• A house property worth Rs XXXXXX (200k CAD), under my wife’s name, was financed by me. I am currently paying an EMI of Rs XXX, against a loan of Rs XX, since February 2008. The loan is still active. I am attaching property valuation document and load related documents to this application. I own two cars in my name. I am attaching RC and insurance documents for the same.
  • Our parents are old and require our support. We need to come back to take care of them, whenever they visit us.
  • Our son, who lives in Bangalore, is getting married next year on 14th April 2020. Being his parents, we have a lot of responsibilities post this trip. I am attaching the reference letter from wedding venue, booked for this event.
  • Regarding Financial Status, our bank balance is as follow: Bank Details, FD, RD.

I am attaching supporting documents for the same.

I believe that I have cited sufficient reasons to support my claim.

As stated in the invitation letter, our daughter will be responsible for food and lodging. I will bear all our other expenses, and I have submitted financial documentation to show that I can easily support myself for the few weeks that I'm in Canada.

We will be accompanied by our son,XXXX who has applied a separate travel visa.

Passport details are mentioned below:
Passport Details

If you have any questions or concerns, or require any further documentation, please find my contact details:
Mobile: +91 XXXX
Email Id: XXX

Please, find the following documents to support my application, in the following order:

List of documents.

Regards,

XXXX