+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please review my documents before applying to the visitor visa

lina94

Feb 24, 2017
Hello :)
I am applying for the visitor visa for 94 days and here are the documents I will present. So please tell me if there is anything missing because if I am rejected I will lose the money I paid.

1. The Application form
2. Family information document
3. Visa fee and biometrics
4. Medical insurance for 4 months.
5. A confirmed return ticket that is only refundable in case of visa rejection
6. A confirmed approval for long term stay at YWCA hotel – my booking is confirmed by paying the application fee.
7. A letter of offer from Simon fraser university to attend a part time course after passing an assessment test (Haven’t paid the tuition fee because its non-refundable)
8. A letter of acceptance from CSLI English language school Vancouver (will attend part time English course)
9. A fully paid test registration with the test voucher.
10. HR Letter of my position as in house translator with an approved leave for the 94 days as an unpaid leave.
11. My mother’s bank statement with a document that shows giving me authorization to withdraw money from her account.
12. Properties owned by my mother and family ( I am only 22 its not normal here for someone at my age to have properties under my own name)
13. Cover letter to explain purpose of travel
14. Travel history to Turkey and Japan student visa
15. I will not show my job payslip because I haven’t saved money from them.

THAnk you!

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Show your job payslips anyway and bank accounts in your name if you have any. If you cashed out your income directly, write a letter of explanation of why you can't show the savings, or what you spent the money for.

Ties to home country are always more important to show than the purpose of travel. I think your app can go either way, I wish you the best of luck.

lina94

Feb 24, 2017
Thank you for your reply :)
yes the truth is that I always cash out my salary and buy things with it so i will say this in an explanation letter.
about the ties its my job and family. also properties owned by family
I am a little worried that it might not be enough though :'(

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
That's true, your profile is far from guaranteed because of your youth and your ties aren't as strong, but you will never know until you try.