+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please I need your advice about how to edit my tourist visa after submitting it.

Feb 7, 2024
Hello everyone,
I need some advices please.

I submitted my tourist visa application for Canada in January 2024 and I have a biometric appointment scheduled on March. That’s mean they don’t start with my documents verification yet. However, I previously had an appointment 2021G with the US embassy to renew my American visa. Unfortunately, for unknown reasons my American visa was not renewed.
I forgot to mention this refusal in my Canada visa tourist application. How can i edit the application after the submission ? or what steps should I take? Please help me."

Cordially,

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hello everyone,

I submitted my tourist visa application for Canada in January 2024 and I have a biometric appointment scheduled on March. That’s mean they don’t start with my documents verification yet. However, I previously had an appointment 2021G with the US embassy to renew my American visa. Unfortunately, for unknown reasons my American visa was not renewed.
I forgot to mention this refusal in my Canada visa tourist application. How can i edit the application after the submission ? or what steps should I take? Please help me."

Cordially,
You need to send a webform as you will not be able to edit it since you had submitted it.

Reactions: Magloire Maillard

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hello everyone,

Cordially,
You can use webform to update question regarding refusal.