+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

please i have a question?? confused..

mr.lonely

Aug 3, 2009
please guys dose the submiting for a a simplified application process for federal skilled worker could be considering as (an application for immigration to canda or application for permenant resident visa).....because i applied for simplified application in 2008 ...and now i applied for spouse sponsorship (my wife is sponsoring me) 2 month ago but i just realized that in background check i didn't mentioned anything about this simplified application i submitt and i answered by (no) to the question which say if i have been submitt to any immigration to canda or for permenant visa ...please help.

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mr.lonely said:
please guys dose the submiting for a a simplified application process for federal skilled worker could be considering as (an application for immigration to canda or application for permenant resident visa).....because i applied for simplified application in 2008 ...and now i applied for spouse sponsorship (my wife is sponsoring me) 2 month ago but i just realized that in background check i didn't mentioned anything about this simplified application i submitt and i answered by (no) to the question which say if i have been submitt to any immigration to canda or for permenant visa ...please help.
If I may ask, was it a mistake or intentional?

If it was a mistake then I think it was a silly mistake which you may be able to rectify by writing a letter to them.

If it was intentional then only you know why you did what you did.

mr.lonely

Aug 3, 2009
sorry in the background check i didnt mentioned any thing about the simplifed application of skilled worker.does that will cause me problem when they found out that i been submitted a simplifed application?

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mr.lonely said:
sorry in the background check i didnt mentioned any thing about the simplifed application of skilled worker.does that will cause me problem when they found out that i been submitted a simplifed application?
I guess, they will/may find out, and if you are "clean" then the "IO" may call/write to ask (misrepresentation) and maybe call you for an interview. I think they may give you the chance to clarify the situation.