+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please help

Newyork

Jul 31, 2017
I applied for Humanitarian and compassionate application and I didn't receive any result from CIC. What will happen to my application if I left Canada before I receive the result?

Newyork

Jul 31, 2017
I am living in Canada for 7 years and my refugee claim was rejected. I have work permit and SIN. I am going to go to my home country and I can only come back to Canada if my H&C is successful. Please give me some advice.

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
I suspect if you leave Canada, you will have an extremely difficult time ever coming back. Are you traveling on your home country passport? Do you have a valid TRV? I'd strongly recommend reviewing your plan with a good immigration lawyer (not a consultant ) before you attempt this. As a foreign national there is no obligation to let you back into Canada. Others can confirm or deny my opinion.

Rob_TO

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Seoul, Korea
App. Filed.......
13-07-2012
AOR Received.
18-08-2012
File Transfer...
21-08-2012
Med's Done....
Sent with App
Passport Req..
N/R - Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2012
LANDED..........
16-11-2012
I am living in Canada for 7 years and my refugee claim was rejected. I have work permit and SIN. I am going to go to my home country and I can only come back to Canada if my H&C is successful. Please give me some advice.
If you voluntarily leave Canada back to your home country, you should expect that your H&C will be rejected and you will no longer be allowed to return to Canada on temporary basis. H&C apps are based on the fact you are unable to return home, so by returning home you're basically telling IRCC you no longer need H&C consideration.