06-03-2018
AOR Received.
17-04-2018
Med's Request
24-04-2018
Med's Done....
26-04-2018
I ordered gcms and on the notes it says the following:

SPR is Canadian citizen residing in Canada. SPR landed on **-**-** as a ND2 SPR has submitted the following documents as proof of relationship: - Mariage certificate R.11 based on : country of nationality - Rome SPR married to PA on **-**-**. Application locked in on **-**-**. Preferred language of client correspondance: French. Case forwarded to Visa office for processing. T: No Match - IN

Please help what does the officer from Mississauga is telling the VO from Rome. What is R11, Whats T: No Match -N means.

Ukrainian girl

Oct 7, 2017
App. Filed.......
22-12-2017
AOR Received.
12-02-2018
Med's Request
07-03-2018

SPR is Canadian citizen residing in Canada. SPR landed on **-**-** as a ND2 SPR has submitted the following documents as proof of relationship: - Mariage certificate R.11 based on : country of nationality - Rome SPR married to PA on **-**-**. Application locked in on **-**-**. Preferred language of client correspondance: French. Case forwarded to Visa office for processing. T: No Match - IN

Please help what does the officer from Mississauga is telling the VO from Rome. What is R11, Whats T: No Match -N means.
It sounds pretty much identical to what they wrote in my notes too...I was also wondering what these R11, T:No match In mean....

Reactions: Gaziz123

Natalycobos

Star Member
Sep 12, 2017
Montréal
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
22/05/2023
Doc's Request.
23/05/2023
Passport Req..
20/06/2023
VISA ISSUED...
27/06/2023

I don’t know if this can Help but I found this on the net:

Section 11 of the Immigration Regulations (commonly referred to as R11) specifies which visa office can accept and process an application for permanent residence. According to R11, a visa office can accept a permanent residence application from:

• A citizen of a country that is part of the visa office’s area of responsibility;
• An individual who is currently residing in a country that is part of the visa office’s area of responsibility, as long as that individual was granted legal admission to that country for at least 1 continuous year.

This means that you can always submit a Canadian permanent resident application to the visa office responsible for your country of citizenship, no matter where you are currently living. If you are living in a country that is different from your country of citizenship, the facts relating to how you arrived in that country, whether you had or have a visa or residence permit, and what is your status under that country’s immigration laws will determine whether you can apply to the Canadian visa office responsible for that country. This analysis can be quite complicated.

Here are a few examples that will clarify how the second provision of R11 as noted above is interpreted under Canadian immigration laws....

Gaziz123

Mar 6, 2018
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
06-03-2018
AOR Received.
17-04-2018
Med's Request
24-04-2018
Med's Done....
26-04-2018
I don’t know if this can Help but I found this on the net:

Section 11 of the Immigration Regulations (commonly referred to as R11) specifies which visa office can accept and process an application for permanent residence. According to R11, a visa office can accept a permanent residence application from:

• A citizen of a country that is part of the visa office’s area of responsibility;
• An individual who is currently residing in a country that is part of the visa office’s area of responsibility, as long as that individual was granted legal admission to that country for at least 1 continuous year.

This means that you can always submit a Canadian permanent resident application to the visa office responsible for your country of citizenship, no matter where you are currently living. If you are living in a country that is different from your country of citizenship, the facts relating to how you arrived in that country, whether you had or have a visa or residence permit, and what is your status under that country’s immigration laws will determine whether you can apply to the Canadian visa office responsible for that country. This analysis can be quite complicated.

Here are a few examples that will clarify how the second provision of R11 as noted above is interpreted under Canadian immigration laws....
Thank you very much. Does T: No Match means he or she did found a problem????

nyc2018

Star Member
May 2, 2018

Got the same note what does it mean...

btw are you Paris office or Rome?