+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please Help! (regarding Work experience for FSWP 2014)

sin.arjun0705

May 13, 2014
Hi,

I'm planning to apply for the FSWP 2014 for the category 1111 (Financial Auditors and Accountants).

Just a brief idea on my case:

I have a 15 months of experience (2 months internship+13 months full time job, both in same work and continuous) as an assistant accountant before I joined college and after my school. I did B.A. (hons) Economics from Delhi University. Straight after college, I moved to Ireland for Masters in Finance at University College Dublin. I have just finished my masters and am now doing a 3 month internship in Citi (Ireland) in a similar role.

I wish to know if all this work experience in total is enough to qualify for the work experience that is required.

If I can include the one year of work experience (9 points), I have a total of 73 points (24 in language, 23 in education, 12 in age, 5 in Adaptability as grandparents are canadian citizens).

If some could please tell me if work experience prior to University degree is considered and is relevant, I would really appreciate it.

Thank you.

Kind Regards,

Arjun

sin.arjun0705

May 13, 2014
Hi,

Thanks future_canadian.

I hope that is the case. If anyone has advice or insight to offer, please do drop in a reply on my query. Would highly appreciate it.