Doc's Request.
Sent with application
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Apointment taken
Hi All,

I am working as an "Operational Risk Officer" for a Bank.

I was not able to identify the NOC code that my job profile fits in. Could anybody out here help me to locate the appropriate job code for me.

Thanks.
Gaurav
======================================

My job description is as follows

1. Support Head of Risk Management with development and implementation of the framework for the identification, assessment, monitoring, control/mitigation and reporting of the operational risks across the Bank.
2. Aid Head of Risk Management in planning and implementing Basel II framework.
3. Contribute to raising operational risk awareness and culture throughout the Bank and the business lines and provide guidelines to business units in enabling them to identify risks and develop necessary controls and processes to manage those risks.
4. Preserve database of business processes, risks, controls, mitigation measures and historical losses (internal/external) on a Bank-wide basis.
5. Promotes in the design, implementation, evaluation and reporting of:
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and tolerance levels.
- Risk Control Self Assessment Process.
- Control Incident and Operational Loss Collation Processes.
6. Assist in designing, implementing, assessing and enhancing of operational risk systems.
7. Plan and manage Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Plan for the Bank.
8. Accomplish operational risk assessment review of new products, new or changed activities, processes and systems under the direction/guidance of Head of Risk Management.
9. Review, analyze, enhance and update policies, procedures and processes for managing IT Security and operational risk in all of the bank's material products, activities, processes and systems.
10. Maintains abreast with developments in the market, regulatory environment for operational risk management in banking and financial services industries (Basel committee, FSA, BBA, etc.)

gwaduri

Apr 14, 2014
Hi there

I have the similar profile a financial risk manager at a bank and confused about the NOC.

Did u get any update? What NOC code u finally chose ?

thanks

stone hearted

Star Member
Jun 21, 2014
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Dear,

I also have the same profile and same experience in risk management. Please guide me that under which occupation i should apply for FWSP?

Looking forward for your positive and prompt response

Ares0628

Oct 1, 2017
Hi,
I have the same profile and have difficulty i find which category I fall in. Could you please let me know which NOC code you applied for?